What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
Just starting this thread on the above release from Ace.
I dont know about you but I find vedging dreary so I have started this thread at a point where the plant starts to flower.

About 6 weeks or so to go maybe longer we shall see.

I have only got about a meter (3 feet) of clearance in my cabinet so its not easy growing sativas but its what I prefer so I persevere.

The plant was reaching maximum height so I leaned it over on a 45 degree angle to finish flowering.

Below is a before and after pic

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama

Purple Honduras x Panama

Those pics above were two weeks ago she has started flowering in earnest now and finding it hard to keep up with her demands for nutes.
She was on EC 0.8 previously I have flushed her fully and now she has started on an EC 1.2 plus Cal Mag and PK adjusted to EC of 2.0

She has been on 10hrs of light from day one.
First and last hours lit by 120w red LED. The other 8 hours by two 375w CMH lamps one on either side to encourage the buds on the lower branches.

This is now the run home when all the work comes to fruition.
I am hoping for the massive bud growth I got on the Panama x Honduras I grew last time and the signs look good.

First pic is the cola on the last grow amazing terpy buds with a massive euphoric energetic high that I just love.

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama fem

Here are some pics and close up of the buds 2 weeks after she was laid down 45 degrees.
The smell is still developing but is already very strong.
I cant wait to smell her more mature aroma nearer to harvest.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran

One week on and the increased EC from 0.8 to 1.2 plus the addition of the CalMag solution and extra PK has slowed the yellowing of the fan leaves.
Once this week is over the CalMag will be stopped having done its work.
The PK will be gradually reduced to start the long slow reduction to harvest.
I am hoping to harvest these by mid August maybe a little to early but its either that or set the plant up to extend flowering until mid September when I return from my holidays.
I then run the risk of the flowers going past their peak while I'm away.
For now I will stick to the plan as is. If nearer mid August she is still flowering strongly I will dose up the reservoir with a PK dose and kick her into another flower sequence and hope its still going when I get back.
For now the aroma is getting a lot more adult in nature a fantastic deep fermented fuel type of aroma is developing under the lime, floral musky smell she started with.
I am fantasising about the fermented smell I will produce when I start making the cobs.
This plant would be worth growing on that alone.
I had some of the 6 months aged Panama x Honduras cobs yesterday and they are superb!
The high is energy packed with a crazy lunatic fun loving type of high.
I would be happy to stay with only this plant forever it ticks all the right boxes for me. But thats only if I didn't have Malawi x Ethiopian calling me from the wings.
Thats another cross with unlimited potential cobbed its all a bit too much some times ha ha.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend :wave:

A pleasure to see your new thread and grow with the Panama x Honduras F1 hybrid. :)
Knowing you like so much the regular version of the hybrid i'm really curious to know your opinion about the feminized version you are currently flowering and how both compare at the end.
Wish the winter is doing fine there ;)

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi friend :wave:

A pleasure to see your new thread and grow with the Panama x Honduras F1 hybrid. :)
Knowing you like so much the regular version of the hybrid i'm really curious to know your opinion about the feminized version you are currently flowering and how both compare at the end.
Wish the winter is doing fine there ;)
Thank you as always your fine genetics speak for themselves.

I too cant wait but to be fair she will need at least a months cure 3 to be sure.
The aged Panama x Honduras cobs from the regular seeds are pure bliss if these are better I will be in heaven on earth.

From the smell I cant wait to try her.

With these seeds and the regulars from the previous cross plus Malawi x Ethiopia I am set for life I cant see it getting better from here ha ha.

I dont know how you guys do it but you know your stuff thats for sure.
I just wish I could grow more plants, but what I have is more than enough I'm just dreaming ha ha.

Since I stumbled on Aces web site my life has just gone from strength to strength at a time when the opposite should have been the case bless you my friend.

G

Looks like she will make lots of cobs brother !I am a sucker for the smells that Panama crosses give.When cracking open a vac sealed bag ...Wheee :)

Tangwena

Veteran
Looks like she will make lots of cobs brother !I am a sucker for the smells that Panama crosses give.When cracking open a vac sealed bag ...Wheee :)
With you on that brother its the best smell I have ever had as well.

Thats another reason this cross is so good the fermented smell.

The regular Panama x Honduras even tastes fruity chewed!

But this Honduras x Panama has a more adult chemical smell its hard to describe on top of the beautiful Panama smell.

I have 4 top Ace strains that I haven't been able to stop using Panama and this Honduras cross are 2 of them.
The others are GT and Zameldelica nothing I have grown comes close to these four.

Except the Malawi x Ethiopia but to me thats a GT with a twist I love the tripped out high on that one as much as the others.
Better make that 5 strains ha ha.
We are nothing but blessed on this forum thanks to Ace.

Tangwena

Veteran
week 9

week 9

picture.php
This is start of week 9/10 depending on when you start counting if you start at first preflowers or first true buds.

A while ago she started fading a bit early so I dosed with CalMag and extra PK as well as upping the feed from 0.8 to 1.0 EC.
She is now green and powering along.

But as I want or rather have to harvest in 3 weeks as I go on holiday and dont want to leave her for an extra 4 weeks if I can help it.

I will be starting to reduce feeds to 0.8 Ec with no CalMag or PK from today reducing every 5 days by 0.1 EC with a flush 10 days before hoped harvest time.

The 2 clones will have an extra 4 weeks as they lagged behind at the start as I gave them no vegging time and they just had to make do with the flowering lighting schedule.
Still they picked up a week ago and have no got their mojo on now.

The lowers on the main plant are starting to swell and mature so I am hoping using the above plan to get them to early harvest stage in 3 weeks time.
I dont mind taking them at 12 weeks as I like the euphoric racy high more than the stony one and cob curing tends to bring out the best in the buds after 3 months aging.
If you take them to late the cob cure tends to make them a little too stony for my taste.
This cross should have a euphoric energetic trippy high if all goes well.

The last plants of the Panama x Honduras cross I grew have the most fantastic long lasting euphoric up beat energetic buzz I have ever had cob cured.
If I chew enough it gets just as stony and tripped out as I can handle.
In lower doses its truly beautiful and the effects last forever chewed.
When it wears off its clean and you just return to normal without even realizing it truly high class herb.

Heres the pics the buds on a stick are the clones obviously ha ha.
No vegging on any of them straight onto 11/13 from day one.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Weekly update week 9?

Weekly update week 9?

This girl got a flush today seaweed extract plus some 1/4 strength nutes.
She should start to finish over the next 2 weeks and be ready to harvest at week 12 roughly I have lost count.

The 2 clones are powering ahead as buds on stick.

This makes me very happy as they came from a different pheno of this cross that died due to my excessive watering but I got some clones before it died.
The clones a very citrus smelling and different bud structure to the big plant.

The main plant has a funky Panama smell with a dark and dangerous (to me) fuely chemical and incense smell very very nice.

Chewing on some Panama x Honduras cob right now I love this stuff always delivers a good euphoric boost of energy to the day.
Its my daily mood enhancement i find it hard to go past it in the daily cob selection.
Trying to find time to try the Panama x Purple Haze cobs that are now 2 months aged but just love the certainty of this P x H cob.
Still I will get around to it eventually ha ha.
It def wont hurt it leaving longer thats for sure.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Thanks my friend this is only the beginning whats in store for her in a couple of weeks will make my eyes water ha ha.
Greetings my friend. I cured some Hash (Mexican Monkey$hit). It was bubble hash, but I don't crumble it, I leave it in round balls. I dry it in a dark place for 5-7 days. Then, when it is still slightly moist inside, maybe 65% RH, I vacuum seal it and put it away for a month or so. During the cure, the remaining moisture is initially distributed evenly throughout the hash, giving it a play doh texture and any excess moisture drawn out will dry leaving oil behind. Here is a picture, I posted elsewhere

The hash has a wonderful fresh smell to it. It is incredibly smooth and the high is much more clearer, very nice smoke. I'm going to make this kind of hash with the trim on everything I grow from now on.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Greetings my friend. I cured some Hash (Mexican Monkey$hit). It was bubble hash, but I don't crumble it, I leave it in round balls. I dry it in a dark place for 5-7 days. Then, when it is still slightly moist inside, maybe 65% RH, I vacuum seal it and put it away for a month or so. During the cure, the remaining moisture is initially distributed evenly throughout the hash, giving it a play doh texture and any excess moisture drawn out will dry leaving oil behind. Here is a picture, I posted elsewhere
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80780&pictureid=1961821View Image
The hash has a wonderful fresh smell to it. It is incredibly smooth and the high is much more clearer, very nice smoke. I'm going to make this kind of hash with the trim on everything I grow from now on.
Peace, God bless
Lovely looking hash brother.
When I lived in England for four years in the late seventies a friend of mines father who was from Lebanon used to refuse to smoke the hashish sold in England.
He said it was green as in uncured and would only smoke hash that had been cured and aged as you are finding out its a lot more refined a smoke.
Curing of both hashish and pot is a lost art and you do well to revive it my my friend.

Hats off to you brother its a big old world outside the internet isn't it.

Tangwena

Veteran
Cant help myself she turns me on ha ha.
The calyx are starting to swell nicely the lowers are getting ready the cola still has a way to go to finish though.
The clones last pic (buds on a stick) are smelling very different (different pheno) but very floral lime perfume should be a racy type of high I think just what the doctor (me) ordered ha ha.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
She's a foxtailing mama. I can smell her from here...shame you have a time limitation because she could probably go a few weeks more easily.

Love that hash above too.

Tangwena

Veteran
She's a foxtailing mama. I can smell her from here...shame you have a time limitation because she could probably go a few weeks more easily.

Love that hash above too.
Yes your right my friend if I fed her she would go another round of flowering easily.
If the high is what I'm expecting I will do an outdoor scrog in the Aussie Autumn sunshine next year to keep her small then she can have her head and flower as long as she wants.
In the mean time I'll do an indoor run of Malawi x Ethiopian i want to see how good it can get the first grow was mind bendingly good.

orfeas

Veteran
The calyx are starting to swell nicely the lowers are getting ready the cola still has a way to go to finish though.
The clones last pic (buds on a stick) are smelling very different (different pheno) but very floral lime perfume should be a racy type of high I think just what the doctor (me) ordered ha ha.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Oye downunder, the tune below dedicated to your depicted sheila above...explicit, ain't it :woohoo:

:tiphat:orf

[YOUTUBEIF]5uZQFOfMSfY[/YOUTUBEIF]

SolarLogos

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
She is gorgeous and foxtailing, very nicely done my friend. I absolutely love your grows, they always stun me. Lucky for you, you have a harem of cobs to keep your mind off her when she goes in for the cure.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Oye downunder, the tune below dedicated to your depicted sheila above...explicit, ain't it :woohoo:

:tiphat:orf

[youtubeif]5uZQFOfMSfY[/youtubeif]
He's da man fo sho.
Yeah baby he must have had a sniff in my grow box ha ha.
Tripping on some Panama x Honduras now!
I was down until I chewed this baby now I would give anyone a run for their money at anything bro ha ha.