What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Howie2

Never seen the leaf formations like on the mac...even with the floro 2 ft away and low 70's temps i'm getting upward leaf curl.

The clones I got are growing slow and if topped they look like a re-vegged plant going nuts with side branches.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never seen the leaf formations like on the mac...even with the floro 2 ft away and low 70's temps i'm getting upward leaf curl.

That's weird I have mine in a 5 gal pot of coco under a 600 hortilux super blue hid at roughly 18",no curling

The clones I got are growing slow and if topped they look like a re-vegged plant going nuts with side branches.
Slowest veg plant I've ever seen,by far.
But that's ok,I'll veg her for 10 weeks and bloom for 10.
But when she comes down,she'll be like a 13 year old daughter,not leaving the house!!!!

Scrappy-doo

Shaving her legs in veg helps a lot in speeding up her veg time. Like the entire bottom 50-60%. She wastes a lot of energy growing tiny little bottom suckers that stay low and go nowhere. Not gonna claim it makes her fast by any means, but it does help. So does giving her roots plenty of space.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shaving her legs in veg helps a lot in speeding up her veg time. Like the entire bottom 50-60%. She wastes a lot of energy growing tiny little bottom suckers that stay low and go nowhere. Not gonna claim it makes her fast by any means, but it does help. So does giving her roots plenty of space.

She's got the room , I'll put her up in the stirrups and get rid of some of the short ones.Was hoping some of those would develop for clones , but that would take a couple more months alone.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
dayummm shes doin crazy in flower rn, heavy tops, looks like it snowed, colors galore

the terps are deep with this one, I do smell the orange people speak of but its much more complex than that

the cookie stank is very much there and so is some other gasy aromas, but its not as bland as the samples ive had in the past, def want to run again with more lights, only did 3 this time, 2 under a 750w old school hood and one vertical with 600w bulbs

Your descriptions nice but can we see her :biggrin: :tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got another run going in there looking spectacular ...I’ve got her dialed in

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac number one Capulators Cut cut is top shelf ...especially if you’re able to make a concentrate on her..Everybody wants her... it’s ..the new girl:tiphat:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think it pretty much already has. It’s been around for a few years but has only recently been going around here at IC. She’s def one to cross off the bucket list, that’s for sure.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I predict that Mac number one will take over where GG 4 left off

Id agree if not for the veg time. Gg4 is an all around beast. You can fill a space in no time with record yields with her. If mac were even twice as fast in veg it would still be half the size of a gg4 plant in 4 weeks. It shocks me! Despite all the veg annoyance i have she is a stunner!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel that forsure, but once you take the time and fill a spot up with her, seeing that snowstorm would be totally worth the wait

def keeping her around for personals and friends/fam. gotta keep OG/gelato as my main. people dont pay shit for gg4 anymore around here no matter how nicely grown

Saaaame here. I ran her to death. Gave her up a year or so ago. Karma gear crushes for me as the cropper but ill def keep the mac around to the side too. I just flipped two i vegged for like 8-9 weeks. I love the smoke and the nose gets better as it cures seemingly. Damn, gotta puff some now hA