What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kandy kush

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks to everyone for stopping by. Yield was small because she never filled out for me. Another plant same time had rock hard buds so maybe more wreck than og kinda airy but good buds on long stems kinda floppy too. Sativa buzz with kush behind it! Took it 80 days or so. Plan to make some oil or butter to with all the trim. Not for a keeper though too sativa for me. I need mostly Indy for my back pain but will keep looking for the right hybrid. Now testing for Medman RKS 1 and RKS 2 hope to find a stinker of an indica lol. Peace and good buds sdd:dance013:

Moonjuice5050

Just picked up some clones, the guy i got em from said his were hella floppy, super stoked to berunning this next to measter kush to see there differinitaites.....or however you spell that