You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > 91'chemdog

Thread Title Search
91'chemdog Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2016, 01:41 AM #1501
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
i'd say a hybrid . its got traits of both .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2016, 03:15 AM #1502
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
For what it's worth here's my run with a Chem 91 Skunk VA cu from the greenhouse this year. She wasn't happy at all needing WAAAYYYYY more calcium I think. I have one indoors right now that just started flowering today, day 1.

10/23
View Image

11/15
View Image

12/13
View Image
For what it's worth, those dry shot's look almost dead-on to the outdoor buds I had from a seed plant of GHS Chemdog.........and let the hate commence now....

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2016, 10:10 AM #1503
glockdoc

glockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the roughglockdoc is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapk View Post
91 Krypt F2 -the muther of F3 / chem line

View Image

View Image
how is the 91 krypt?!? u try it yet or no? hows the taste and smell on her
glockdoc is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2016, 11:03 AM #1504
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

View Image

View Image

I'm curious about this one to..... Can you explain where it came from is it from a seed u popped ???? Was it bred by you??? or purchased????? What f3 chem line???? N what is 91 krypt F2?????

Old 12-18-2016, 11:53 AM #1505
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
I'm curious about this one to..... Can you explain where it came from is it from a seed u popped ???? Was it bred by you??? or purchased????? What f3 chem line???? N what is 91 krypt F2?????
Chem 91' x Captain Krypt OG from DNA Genetics
Cannavore is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 03:42 AM #1506
summitoker

summitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura about
Any thoughts or comments on this line? I just popped a pack of 91 krypt. No info anywhere online.

Quote:
View Image

View Image
summitoker is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 09:59 AM #1507
Dapk

Dapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of lightDapk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockdoc View Post
how is the 91 krypt?!? u try it yet or no? hows the taste and smell on her
I grow this strain for 3 years.
I bought 2 packs of this (DNA 91Krypt)2-3 years ago , first pack is full of shit -4 male, 1 herma girl 1 died, but i found "chem like" pheno in the second pack and mixed them the most vital male. So and get this lady. Nice diesel / oil smell and hardcore buzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Yes this breded by me /breeding and inbreeding is my hobbi/, and f3 chem line I mean: inbreeding the most chem look like lady. (i want to go for f6-f8)

sorry my poor eanglish

edit: Thank you for the kind words!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dapk; 12-19-2016 at 10:17 AM..
Dapk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:35 PM #1508
poochlover711

poochlover711 is on a distinguished road
PBud and Chemdawg themselves don't know where Dog Bud came from before 1991. Some unknown genius never claimed breeding the strain. That's the true cut. Chemdawg found bagseed/ S1
poochlover711 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 03:10 PM #1509
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant futurezachrockbadenof has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by poochlover711 View Post
PBud and Chemdawg themselves don't know where Dog Bud came from before 1991. Some unknown genius never claimed breeding the strain. That's the true cut. Chemdawg found bagseed/ S1

and probably another 100guys got the same bagweed...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 03:42 PM #1510
gmanwho

gmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond reputegmanwho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
and probably another 100guys got the same bagweed...
an 95 of them put the seed or 2 they found probably in the ashtray.

i miss the d. so many good genetics in my stable but still missing the d to a cloning mishap.

enjoy her if u hold her an bsafe
gmanwho is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.