What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bible bombshell: Jesus used cannabis to perform 'miracles'?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it possible to know everything? Atheism doesn't really make sense because you would have to know everything to be able to say there is no God. God saves us in every way! Walk with Him and your eyes will be opened. There's a lot going on around you, we don't even know about.

I can see cannabis being used to bring people into a deeper meditation and encounter God....

picture.php

picture.php

Mi_Padre69

seems like antichristian jews are all over and everywhere, ready and steady to defame more and more every single act of our brother-teacher Jesus.
what´s next???? Jesus´ farts were allucinogenic, and thus everyone "saw miracles"??
what about that "divine right" to "rule and conquer" everything and everyone??
what about being "the chosen" and "own this world" and the "filthy human animals" (goyim)? ISN´T IT SUPREMACISM?? for less than this Hitler was turned to trash!!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
seems like antichristian jews are all over and everywhere, ready and steady to defame more and more every single act of our brother-teacher Jesus.
what´s next???? Jesus´ farts were allucinogenic, and thus everyone "saw miracles"??
what about that "divine right" to "rule and conquer" everything and everyone??
what about being "the chosen" and "own this world" and the "filthy human animals" (goyim)? ISN´T IT SUPREMACISM?? for less than this Hitler was turned to trash!!
Scratching my head, wondering what bearing this has on the discussion. Jew bashing? Seriously?

We were discussing the details of cannabis use by Jesus, a well documented fact in history. Since we're all aware (or should be) of the healing powers of Holy Anointing Oil made with cannabis, people claiming miracles over the healing it brings is no shocker.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
in its most basic element arguing the veracity of diversity of belief is like arguing the benefit of phenotype diversity in relationship to genome hardiness

greater than that all belief is formulated from the same observed phenomenon so minimally the way belief applied to a culture effects human behavior relative to that observation so unless you take them all into equal consideration you will never realize they are all a piece of the perceptive puzzle that describes all facets of our being relative to how we perceive our place in the cosmos

individually these beliefs are far less mutually exclusive than they are constant across demographics in who they effect the human condition

crazier still is most people can't articulate their belief past the object of belief into a dynamic that simply explains pragmatic cause and effect even though it most certainly exists let alone people having a mastery of the particular body of knoweldge that makes up their belief system

instead people argue about emotional delusional attachments to perceptions that have no weight in any of those context

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5144863/Archaeologists-unearth-charred-remains-14-400-year-old-flatbread-Jordan.html

14000 years ago we're already baking bread.:D

mr.brunch

Veteran
What if god smoked cann a bus

I imagine the bible would have been written on hemp paper at least.

And I’m quite sure if I rubbed cannabis oil all over my skin, I’d see some pretty amazing gods too.

I expect fasting in the desert for a month could give you some hectic visions also...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
to reveal the bias of which is a parallel proof of christian belief take a look at how the ancient Egyptian culture is studied and revered for their science which was all spirit based.

there is no bias when we look at it anthropologically even though it is far more abstract than our belief systems today, yet we still study their marvels and seek to learn how they understood the world.

the emotional connection to Abraham religion is propaganda based as very few people have real stories of lives interrupted/distributed by those of with those beliefs and as the prophets of all Abraham religions foretold of irrational emotional based reactions at the very notion of god or moral obligation

we can go deeper into the psychology of conflicting belief but it just shows an uglier picture