What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whole flower tincture or resin tincture?

Easy7

Veteran
I do wonder which. Seems the flower is good for a tincture. What about resin for a tincture? I'd think a dry sift glycerin could be very potent. Yet a flower glycerin may be healthy as well, extra vitamins.

I've only had trim glycerin. It seemed a little weak and not decarbed well enough. On the tracks in Arcata, a couple of hobos passing around a tincture. It had a label and didn't get a chance to read it.

Just considering strongly being smoke free. Any smoke makes me want tobacco. Smoked 20 years. Yes even hash smoke makes me want tobacco.

T

Teddybrae

Mate, Cobber ... I stopped smoking too. now make biscuits by mixing finely ground whole cannabis flower for 25% of the flour. I mean 75% flour, 25% Flower. Increase the amount of dried cannabis and the biscuits won't hold together.

So we put a whole ounce of heads into the mix and this produces 30 biscuits ... enuf for 2 weeks for both of us ... so that is near enuf to 1 gram per biscuit.

we each eat about 3/4 of a biscuit a day which renders us energised all day. we have found oil makes us zombie but unprocessed is fine.

wake up ok in morning and go again at coffee time! (I 'll put up the recipe if you like?)

really recommend this if a body has some age about it!!! very good for sex!

cheers from the Land of Oz ...