What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butane honey oil for dummies

bubbleman

Veteran
Yeah i hear ya jimbob420, using this unit for just half an hour had me jonesing> the possibillities are endless. I was thinking of the idea of offering all the seed company's glandular microscopic shots of their resin glands, from each of their specific strains, in both pre mature and mature. That way the customer buying the seed, coulud see not only a picture of what the genetics should look like, but also a photo or two of the actual resin glands( which we all LOVE) In full maturity. What do you guys think, a valuable addition to a breeders strain?
As for the second part of your paragraph, i hear ya man, most people aren't using the dank, BUT with this said, that is what i am constaly trying to show people . that you can and should use the dank> why use anything less than the best> I mean we're smoking it right?
anyway, truce to all oil makers , i have seen the light, we all have something to ad, i would much rather have good conversation with you guys, that the silly insults and lack of respect for one another. Although with that said, i still think we should allow each other the odd shot, i mean for instance ya gotta admit, it was a well placed blast i did a few posts up, ie the title says it all>
anyway guys its all love.
peace and respect, and know this, WE all love the same resin glands, lets find ways to agree, as we already know tons of ways to disagree.

Peace
bubble man

ps, yeah jimbob, as long as we blasted to the MOON, im happy.

G

I dont know man maybe the big boys will pay for micro shots but my $200 Nikon will take pics just as good, all I have to do is choose the plant setting, then turn on the micro, put it on 2300x2300 and then crop it.

You going to answer that p.m.?

tainted

"Yeah i hear ya jimbob420, using this unit for just half an hour had me jonesing> the possibillities are endless. I was thinking of the idea of offering all the seed company's glandular microscopic shots of their resin glands, from each of their specific strains, in both pre mature and mature. That way the customer buying the seed, coulud see not only a picture of what the genetics should look like, but also a photo or two of the actual resin glands( which we all LOVE) In full maturity"

god youre a fucking idiot

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
posted by tainted:
god youre a fucking idiot

i wonder what that makes you?

just a tad on the negative side? ..... no?

you got no more in life than to spend your time flaming after bubbleman???

you don't want peace man, you want war!! what a joke to get so bitter and up tight about a discussion on a canna board.

(shakes head) and prepares another hit .....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
LOL Dank1.

i'd love to see some of those trichome pics with a cheap Nikon. aswell as a kind of tutorial how its done, would be cool.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
heres one of my cheap nikon shots..

851thaitanika.jpg

V

vhGhost

lol Keefhead that must be an old picture my friend, i can clearly see overgrow in the background.... very cool station btw.

bubbleman

Veteran
Here is one of a rose trichome i took, with the digital camera, see how much closer you can get? and this is honstly not even close to as close as this baby goes, this is about 200times, and the unit goes to 5000x..

great shots hmk

peace
bubble man

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Yea breeder's should have shots like that....(back your earlier post)....would help folks pic strains good for hash...I'd think....

Oh...since you're here...turns out the folks I caregive for want no part of BHO...but want bubble...I still gotta get bags lol....they are concerned about the butane (not blowing up like Richard Pryor did ...LOL)...but folks smoking it...as most folks in my co-op suffer from AIDS/Cancer etc....terminal illnesses....they want pure water extact

But I am gonna make BHO anyways (for personal use)

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well you better be able to get closer....:D

this is about as good as my lil cheap nikon will do....

851trikecloseageblue1.jpg

851icmagtrike1.jpg

851tcropfreak.jpg

i wackified the bottom one.. hahaha. nice.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Shmike said:
Yeah HMK those are awesome, what camera and lens are you using?! I am just starting to get into macro, but can't get near as nice of a shot as those.

my old nikon 4500, no added magnifications.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Back on topic, VT they have terminal illinesses and they're afraid the oil is going to blowup in their face like a freebase gone wrong, interesting.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
No...they are afraid of patients inhaling butane....I was just poking fun when I mentioned Rich....as Bubbleman always references ppl blowing up...never mind....

Seriously....they are afraid of the butane....(inhaling it...NOT blowing up)

Like I said....I'll make it for myself...but the co-op doesn't want their patients inhaling BHO...I tried to explain the things I learned in this thread best I could, but....it is what it is

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well they better be vaporizing, whatever they are doing. cuz smoking is so much worse for ya healthwise. thats why i prefer bho. vaporizes instantly/completely.