What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alpine Seeds anyone? Feedback needed!

symbiote420

Veteran
I've been jones'n' for some of Elite's old gear ever since my homie lost his cut, I've only found hybrids til now, I recently grabbed a pack of OG Kush Lemon Larry ibl from Alpine .....anybody tried it or any of their other gear? Says it's been worked extensively so I'm just hoping it has retained the qualities I've grown to love from Elite's LL f1s.

Are there anymore crews working the LL? I see Connoisseur Genetics has LemChem but I don't want any chem in the cross ....I don't mind a saty, diesel, afghani or another og being crossed to it! I appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction!

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had some friends finish Alpines version and it was DANK! I have original Elite LL F1's but only 5 left. I also have some of Alpines version in my safe. Thinking about making my own version of LL OG

symbiote420

Veteran
I have had some friends finish Alpines version and it was DANK! I have original Elite LL F1's but only 5 left. I also have some of Alpines version in my safe. Thinking about making my own version of LL OG

Thanks for the response, I needed to hear that! Maybe I need to start grabbing more than one pack when I order beans, these are hitting the soak this weekend .....hey don't you hear the whispers Red, "If you breed it they will come" lol ..I'd love to see that became a reality bro!

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust me man, its in the works for sure. Im working on getting a larger facility to increase my breeding areas now. If this all comes together, I might be able to start within the next two months. Fingers crossed

Iam freaking still kicking my self for not getting elites lemon larry when i had the chance back when. Any one grown out alpines lemon larry og? I'd like to knoe more as well

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i've done the larry mix:same smell of the osd by cali connection but more strong and ready in 45 days...dark purple leafs and grey buds :p
..i've read of a big collaboration of alpine and steve spiceoflife ten years ago in swiss...

H

highsteppa

Got some lemon Larry freshly popped myself, thanks to a good buddy. Pumped to
see what they do. Don't see why alpines wouldn't be nice.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I've done Sweet Chunk and Sweet Pink Grapefruit, got LL OG as freebie too but not yet... very happy with the results and the guys too, good customer service. They are ex breeders of the old Herbaria Seedbank in Swizterland, so they were part of the boom cannabis scene in Switzerland during the 90s. They have a great collection of elites and serious works and people in Alpine. But I miss oldschool Swiss and european genetics instead of so many USA stuff as well.. :)

J

jimmy black

The Alpine Guys are GOOD Guys,make a great Job!!

I see many Alpine Strains in the last 2 y,every single strain was Fire!

have grow the Lemon Larry s1,lemon larry f4 and also Lemon Larry IBL and i have the Lemon larry f2 in the Fridge.

Swiss Strawberry*DC an maybe a Swiss Strawberry BX came Next Year from the Swiss Guys^^

lmb

Veteran
Hola.

Sweet Chunk Bx1, ExG and OGKLL.

Saludos.

Attachments

• sweet chunk bx1 3.jpg
    sweet chunk bx1 3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 11
  • exg.jpg
    exg.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12