What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepeta Cataria or catnip as a smokable herb for those on probation / supervision

budlover123

Hello, it's been a while since I've been on here, I had my garden stolen by the police in late 2015 and since then I haven't had much desire to check out the forum. I started my probation about 2 months ago and not being able to enjoy marijuana is tough, but I might have found something, although certainly not a replacement for marijuana, a very nice herb that if enjoyed from time to time helps me resist the urge to smoke marijuana, I'm talking about Nepeta Cataria, commonly referred to as catnip. I smoke cigarettes that I roll myself, with filters. I've found that if I put a small amount of catnip in the front of a cigarette and smoke that with the filter in place, I get a fairly decent high somewhat reminiscent of smoking marijuana. I tested this first with some rather basic catnip from walmart, although that stuff tastes strongly of mold. I did however purchase some higher grade catnip from amazon and have used it with no bad taste whatsoever. If you are unfortunate enough to be under some kind of drug test supervision, I recommend giving it a shot. I have not been drug tested by the state yet at this time, but I doubt very highly the Nepetalactone, the psychoactive chemical present in Catnip will show up.

http://www.smokableherbs.com/catnip/

Stan G.

I feel your pain. Cheer up. develop a case of acid reflux, describe symptoms to doctor, ask for a prescription for protonix. Causes false positive for thc. successfully failed every drug test no problems. been off probation for 5 years and still growing like a mother f@#ker. I fought the law and they only thought they won. oh my shit was stole in 2008.f@#k the police:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
My dad smoked catnip when he was on drug court. Its not that bad. Id get actual catnip buds if you can growing wild. That shit looks and smells alot like weed though. Most people would assume its weed so be careful

St. Phatty

How about Kava or St. John's Wort ?

Kava is an interesting social drink. St. John's wort is mildly psychoactive.

Latest posts

Latest posts