What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no i havent grown blowfish i just know bubba fairly well so i can see what its added to the mix,, blowfish is g13/blue dot/oregon funk,, just looking at its description again now i was actually told that it would add frankincense/berry taste and it did lol,, blowfish must be pretty bloody good in its own right though because there are no weak ladies by any means..

hazeman doesnt want seeds in his hazes :biglaugh:

growing out it should definitely do better than alot of stuff i can think of tbh,, less susceptable to pm/bud rot for one thing :smokeit:

if you train her well and top early outside to try and get it to bush up the you can get some of the best indica dominant positive smoke around and squeeze a decent yield out of her..

a scrog would be the ideal indoor though for fugu,,, i havent done it that way because im lazy,, no time...

gh0st9

Veteran
no i havent grown blowfish i just know bubba fairly well so i can see what its added to the mix,, blowfish is g13/blue dot/oregon funk,, just looking at its description again now i was actually told that it would add frankincense/berry taste and it did lol,, blowfish must be pretty bloody good in its own right though because there are no weak ladies by any means..

hazeman doesnt want seeds in his hazes :biglaugh:

growing out it should definitely do better than alot of stuff i can think of tbh,, less susceptable to pm/bud rot for one thing :smokeit:

if you train her well and top early outside to try and get it to bush up the you can get some of the best indica dominant positive smoke around and squeeze a decent yield out of her..

a scrog would be the ideal indoor though for fugu,,, i havent done it that way because im lazy,, no time...

Right on lost, always bringing the good info and experiences, if I could figure out how to work this damn rep/helpful system I would rep you to all hell:tiphat:

I read a lot of good things about blowfish too, so I feel safe there.
The disease resistance sounds killer since I live in a super humid area.

I wish I could top/train but the only way for me to grow indicas are in the dry season, and plants go straight into 12/12 here during our dry season.

I planned on doing a outdoor sog if you will, alot of clones out to make up for tiny yield. I'm in the same boat as you with the scroggin'. Scrogs always look super, but I can't reasonably bring myself to do all that maintenance and vegging, no patience and no time. Plus I won't even be able to do indoor until I set up a new secure location, and no way I could pull that off outdoors.

gh0st9

Veteran
Wooooo got my seeds!

Triple XXX(The WhiteX Aloha White widow)
and got my extra pack of the Hippie headband.
If I knew they were going to throw that HH in with the XXX I wouldn't have put in a second order of the Fugu. But no fretting here, I'm excited for them beans!

Now if I could just find my dang camera...

D

DU420

Wooooo got my seeds!

Triple XXX(The WhiteX Aloha White widow)
and got my extra pack of the Hippie headband.
If I knew they were going to throw that HH in with the XXX I wouldn't have put in a second order of the Fugu. But no fretting here, I'm excited for them beans!

Now if I could just find my dang camera...

Were did you order from? If you got these from the tude on the same order you should have got two packs of HH.......

bunkerman

His name is Hazeman, but he only creates Indica hybrids.

R.Fortune

..is a old italian guy a bit out of head,now i think live in oregon.... i remember a comment by shantibaba in a swiss ccup of 2000 or '01: " ssh by hazeman is the most potent weed of the place.."
:tiphat:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is his name by farmer...and his first selection in the early 90's were the haze.:tiphat:

OK. He sounds like he knows his stuff. It would be nice to see more haze offerings that's all.

Not sure why I'm involved in this thread. By all accounts he is a nice guy.

R.Fortune

gh0st9

Veteran
A potent SSH is not telling me much.

If he has haze he is not selling it. So what is the point?

The guy's name is an oxymoron.

R.Fortune

What I hear he still keeps the older haze breeding stocks and may plan to incorporate them later, but currently working his newer genetics. I think to compare against his older hazes. Maybe we will get some Haze crosses soon from him!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
here ya are mate i accidentally broke this nug of fugu kush off when i was checking something else earlier,, forgot to mention stems get floppy as fuck lol so just had to chop and thought id snap a pic of it:D

album.php
picture.php

the stench is unreal,, more fuely than anything going with that berry incense..

:rasta:

gh0st9

Veteran
here ya are mate i accidentally broke this nug of fugu kush off when i was checking something else earlier,, forgot to mention stems get floppy as fuck lol so just had to chop and thought id snap a pic of it:biggrin:

View ImageView Image

the stench is unreal,, more fuely than anything going with that berry incense..

rasta.gif

Wooooooo wweeeeeee I can smell that bitch from here! That looks stanky! Floppy isn't a big deal pretty much 12/12 from clone so should be more lollipop looking no?

Really at a loss of words from that picture.Thanks for it, hope mine come out half as good as that!:eek:

My fugu came in today and now you got me all excited... Good Job lol:biggrin:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i literally wouldnt be surprised if you smell her from there,, overpowering and i love the smell lol

its a fairly easy plant to grow and chunks up no probs,, yeah lollipop but they will still 2x stretch at least i reckon unless you keep a really bk dom momma.. i'll take a few more when its chop day because its such good stuff it really deserves a bit more hype..

happy growing :smokeit:

gh0st9

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lost in a sea again...

Good to know lost, I don't mind the stretch no vertical limit here, as long as its not too floppy. Would you say a light feeder?

I agree indeed it seems like Hazeman and this Fugu needs more recognition!

Happy Growing to you as well.

Good luck and stay safe!

gh0st9

Veteran
Wow snodome.

I feel honored that your first post is in this thread just to let me and all others see that beautiful budshot that is the fugu.

Looks sooooo tasty!

Please stick around and share info/pics on Hazeman, for all other potential growers!

snodome

yeah i have been lurking a while. i really like hazeman's stuff. wish there was more of it documented. but that goes for most of the poly's out there today. they just come out too fast. and the consumer's usually get a shot of the mother, etc. if i come across other pics i will be sure to post them ;) glad you like that one of the fugu

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nice work snodome bro! :smokeit:

i think people will start to document them here more since the line on non sb breeders has eased up alot..

gh0st9

Veteran
Right on fellas!

snodome, that's the whole reason I started this thread! What's any good about a breeder specific forum if they hardly post on it, or no one else does, and the tester threads are 4 posts (another website *cough cough*)?

I know Icmag is probably the best forum and has the best members(you guys!) I really hope they do. I would love to see more about this breeder. Give me a few months and I'll put up some shots of my own, I hope mine even touches the quality of either of yours!

yeah hazeman is very legit and sends testers out like a mofo before releasing a line so theyre usually proven strains by time of release, i know he has a lot of hybrids coming out using his purple elephant x headband.. he sent me pe/headband x the white/ aloha white widow and i got three going now about ready for flower, im pretty excited to see what a combo like this does..

he also crossed that pe/headband x white/aww to bubba kush and a few others so hes got some real funk coming our way very soon.

and his bubba kush is a proven super champion.

and to top it off, hes a cool humble and personable guy.

TreFarmer

Slauson... what do you know...? JK

Hey bro, didn't know you were here. Of course you are!! Good to see ya.

POW is one of my favorite strains hands down. He plays with fire!