What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

i wish i had a picture of this trifoliated plant i had. it had 3 banana peals and 3 sets of leaves to start then grew another three then my dog came and bit the top off of it... he also flew 20ft. through the air and landed in my pool.... does anyone have any of these kinds of plants that they have pictures of? especially in bloom? i heard they start staggering and looking like normal plants after a while.. but i've seen one picture that i could have sworn by the bud patterns was a trifoliate.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ive had enough freaks and mutants to fill a gallery up by itself. I suspect some breeders were messing around with colchicine in the late 90's and it leaked into the genepool.

Heres one of mine.

Heres the freek male I used to make the Orange Diesel.

And a bunch of these came out of freek batch of seeds I did.

thc43

Veteran
heres a couple from my last batch of seed.. Not as mutant as some here have had. My worst mutant was a purple dreamweaver with no to little bud formation but with massive single calaxs..far from a keeper.

sensi skunk 3x nodes

and a bagseed i cloned for its really short nodes but later went hermi 3 weeks into flower

Haggis123

Here's my freak...lol.
It's like a Siamese Twin.
Look at the stem it's 2 or 3 times the thickness of my other clones taken from the same mother....strange...lol.
Also looking at the forming top bud that also looks "way" thicker and wider than your average forming bud.

Hopefully get a mega yield off her. :joint:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Heres a few I would to bring to show and tell.

minds_I

She was too tall and spindly so I tied her in a knot.

Too much superthrive (like a teaspoon to a gallon of water) at transplant. I also think the full dose of liquid kelp may have contributed to the morphing.

As a side note....I may have to cull both of these inthe next day or so.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey minds eye, I did that once, but as the stem thickened it split, just keep an eye on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts