What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatt states can i buy recreationally and smoke in a lounge or similar?

Medicines

As a touristo in the us i'm wondering what states are you allowed to buy recreationaly in AND smoke in a lounge or club or something like that? Are there many places like that?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
True story. In Denver they turned an old church into a Cannabis Church where smoking is part of the service. Otherwise Denver is trying to give out licenses to run Cannabis lounges (like a Starbucks coffee place) but I don't know what is going on there.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
only in Humbolt, run by an ICmag member, dispensary, clone shop, canna museum and smoking outdoors.

Wonderland at the One Log.

OLHPic3-825x340.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]CJA2oVBkNxc[/YOUTUBEIF]

therevverend

Veteran
In Washington state it's illegal. It's so fucking stupid. They legalize cannabis, think they're going to make all this money from cannabis tourism, but don't give out licenses or designate anywhere as a safe place to smoke. I doubt they ever will.
You have to own private property which is out of the view of other people. And they can't smell it.
Because smoking is banned almost everywhere smoking pot is covered by the ban. I'm sure California has similar laws, the smoking bans are to protect people from getting lung cancer in their work places. This applies to cannabis too and i'm sure it applies in the other legal states.
There's also public container laws, you can't drink beer in your car or at a park. This also applies to cannabis because to legislatures cannabis=alcohol.
Fucking ridiculous.

Medicines

yeah that's a shitty situation from my perspective, i'd like to be able to go and find like minded people to hang out with easily, i guess that's still easily done depending on circumstance but when you're thousands of miles away it'd be nice tot have somewhere tto aim towards.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
yeah that's a shitty situation from my perspective, i'd like to be able to go and find like minded people to hang out with easily, i guess that's still easily done depending on circumstance but when you're thousands of miles away it'd be nice tot have somewhere tto aim towards.
I watched a documentary a little while back, where they were dropping off tourist @ a dispensary (CO I think) by the bus load, only to have the customers go! Where can we smoke this?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. log house looks like fun.
surely theres more places out there like this though?

The USA isn't like Spain, the Netherlands, or Portugal where you can buy and have a cup of coffee, lounge around where you purchased. It's strictly "take away". There are places where you buy a membership (recall one in Pueblo), bring your own but by and large, no.

Medicines

yeh i got that part figured out, no coffee and weed, ahuh.
there are exceptions though such as loopr, so if anyone else knows of place like the log house or loopr please feel free to share. :)