What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

kushedy

My identity seems really important to you. Why is that? Do you need to visualize my race or religion to properly judge me as an individual?

Why would it be easier for you to dismiss my evidence-based argument if I were Muslim? Would my being Muslim make the evidence I am presenting less true? Do you think Muslims are less trustworthy?

Would my opinion be more valid or more valuable if I were a good Christian man born in London?

I think I’ve made it very clear already that I am attempting to understand you & your views but you are being as deflective as possible.

You being a Muslim doesn't make your view invalid in my eyes, it simply helps me understand you but that’s not what you want.
You living in another country also does not make your views invalid but it leads to me asking other questions again to understand how you are coming to your conclusions.
You appear to not want that so I can only assume that you are stirring it up. Maybe because you are a troll or maybe because you are a Muslim who does not like their faith discussed in this manor on an international level. We’ll never know because you won’t let anyone understand where you are coming from. You just want to call racist, liar etc etc Those are normally the actions of someone playing the race card. P.s. I don't believe in any religion

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What gets me is how absolutely brain-washed some people are by the main-stream-media in calling anyone 'racist' for just about anything that involves identifying a certain ethnicity and their bad habits, then supporting someone who has the nerve, courage and temerity to call them out for it....as in Tommy's case...

All you fake 'racist' word weaponizing crew need to do a lot of research, and forget what you have been socially engineered to become by the MSM. Get a proper edumacation (sic)...and don't believe everything you see or hear from those with an obvious global totalitarian agenda for we have already had enough of our freedoms taken away from us without you helping the globalist cabal's agenda any more..

THINK.....STUDY.....REASON.....UNDERSTAND,...... then get back to me.

Last edited:

kushedy

I think a good chunk fit your description, I think another chunk are just trolls & I think the remaining third are probably Muslims defending the faith. Sticking together policy regardless of it being right or wrong.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Islam has a totalitarian ideology/agenda, and don't let any of these muslim apologists tell you otherwise because I am one of the few who has read that horror story of a book and the Hadith having it all explained to me by some Wahabbi terrorists in jail, in Manila while they thought that they were converting me to Islam.....

The funny thing is that most muslims don't even really understand their own religion and try and make out like its the Religion of Peace....same can be said for most Christians or even Jews, they just don't seem to realize what their usually indoctrinated from an infant Abrahamic faith actually means, and what aims it has politically.

The Imam's, Priest's and Rabbi's fully understand.....but apply the teachings dependent upon what they can actually get away with in whatever society is welcoming them...
I think a good chunk fit your description, I think another chunk are just trolls & I think the remaining third are probably Muslims defending the faith. Sticking together policy regardless of it being right or wrong.

W

Water-

right and wrong?

what do you know about right and wrong?

Brother Nature

right and wrong?

what do you know about right and wrong?

Right and wrong is a human construct shaped and guided by community, society, conditioning, religion, philosophy, personal experience, etc...

What's right to some may not be to others, what's widely accepted as right today can be proven wrong in the future.

Has this turned into a philosophy thread?

:smoke:

Gry

Is that not what it was at the inception ?

Could not help but chuckle at the thought of indoctrinated people with enough awareness to accept that they had in fact been indoctrinated.

I whole heartedly agree that there is a totalitarian bent to Islam.

Anyone read the detail behind the newly announced 'simple law' being pumped out by Israel?

Or the pro Christian project just announced by Sessions ?

kushedy

Is that not what it was at the inception ?

Could not help but chuckle at the thought of indoctrinated people with enough awareness to accept that they had in fact been indoctrinated.

I whole heartedly agree that there is a totalitarian bent to Islam.

Anyone read the detail behind the newly announced 'simple law' being pumped out by Israel?

Or the pro Christian project just announced by Sessions ?

[FONT=&quot]Can't say I have. I just google searched the 'simple law' & got a few hits for 'nation-state bill'. Is that what you are referring to?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Christian project, is that 'the impose hard-line Christian values across American society' (courtesy of google)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope not. I know that Christianity has been pushed a bit more in this country with clergy making speeches on various radio shows on a regular basis. It’s like a huge step backward. Convince the dim-witted of the man living in the clouds who must be worshipped![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can see why Governments would like that. Keep the people dim & in check whilst those in power enjoy all the benefits that money, power & science can offer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This might sound crazy but after pondering on and around this subject for quite sometime and learning a lot I seem to come to the idea that one of the reasons for this mass-forced invasion of Europe by the Africans and Arabs, Pakistani's etc, etc, and people from other depraved/deprived 3rd world countries, many of whom have been non-selectively inbreeding for eons amongst their own families and gene pools, and praying to some sky wizard from birth due to heavily influenced indoctrination......faith-schools etc, is to try and 'dumb-down' the European diaspora, so lowering average IQ's and enforcing/indoctrinating religion upon us.....to maybe breed out intelligence and replace it with unintelligent subservience...

Most intelligent people throughout the world are not fooled by these medieval (and earlier) ideologies that have always been used by those in power (Kings, Queens and Popes, Ayatollahs etc) to control the masses, so having smart 'common' people resisting them is always a risk to the ruling cabal who truly believe that 'ignorance is bliss' where the plebs are concerned.

Already I saw a recent report that the average IQ in the UK has decreased somewhat in recent years, due to this mass of basically unfettered immigration from nations that have quite low average IQ's, and inbreed constantly and have done for a very long time.

Those in power are generally quite intelligent and buy and hire the most intelligent people on the planet to work for them....But to get the masses to easily conform and carry out their will it is to their advantage to have most common people incapable of really understanding what might be going on, and so might not ever rebel against those in power....

They would much rather have us praying to some Abrahamic God which keeps us in check and diverts us from presenting any intelligent challenge to their power structure.....Its much easier to hide something from an idiot than it is a wise man...

In the USA military they won't hire anyone below an 83 IQ, and many (not all) of these new and wonderful diversity we seem to have acquired are barely at that level, so it seems. Below 83 IQ people are considered as not to be employable and can only cause problems in the work place, but in society are useful for helping to create crime and chaos keeping the proletariat at each others throats......and the odd genius will be snatched up by the powers that be to be the next rocket scientist or brain surgeon to work for them....

Yes I know, its a concept that many might not get their heads around, and even I am not sure if it actually might be true. I just can't get away from a sort of gut feeling that this might indeed be one of the 'Cunning Plans' that the social engineers have been working on for quite some time now by using the media to tell us lies and divide and rule us, creating proxy wars and supporting terrorists to create refugees and economic migrants who leave their homelands and en-mass arrive in Europe assisted by all these NGO's sponsored by the ruling cabal, so that thru miscegenation and religion they get more control over 'the herd' by breeding to dumb Europe down...

* Does anyone want to play devils advocate to this 'Theory?'

[FONT=&quot]Can't say I have. I just google searched the 'simple law' & got a few hits for 'nation-state bill'. Is that what you are referring to?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Christian project, is that 'the impose hard-line Christian values across American society' (courtesy of google)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope not. I know that Christianity has been pushed a bit more in this country with clergy making speeches on various radio shows on a regular basis. It’s like a huge step backward. Convince the dim-witted of the man living in the clouds who must be worshipped![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can see why Governments would like that. Keep the people dim & in check whilst those in power enjoy all the benefits that money, power & science can offer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Both his parents are Irish, "at least one any hows" so i guess it has some relevance to the thread. 100% ethnically Irish then? fuck knows, my mind is rambling..

It does seem one or two of you has your tongue buried pretty far up his ass-hole.

Apologies if this is not the case.

kushedy

This might sound crazy but after pondering on and around this subject for quite sometime and learning a lot I seem to come to the idea that one of the reasons for this mass-forced invasion of Europe by the Africans and Arabs, Pakistani's etc, etc, and people from other depraved/deprived 3rd world countries, many of whom have been non-selectively inbreeding for eons amongst their own families and gene pools, and praying to some sky wizard from birth due to heavily influenced indoctrination......faith-schools etc, is to try and 'dumb-down' the European diaspora, so lowering average IQ's and enforcing/indoctrinating religion upon us.....to maybe breed out intelligence and replace it with unintelligent subservience...

Most intelligent people throughout the world are not fooled by these medieval (and earlier) ideologies that have always been used by those in power (Kings, Queens and Popes, Ayatollahs etc) to control the masses, so having smart 'common' people resisting them is always a risk to the ruling cabal who truly believe that 'ignorance is bliss' where the plebs are concerned.

Already I saw a recent report that the average IQ in the UK has decreased somewhat in recent years, due to this mass of basically unfettered immigration from nations that have quite low average IQ's, and inbreed constantly and have done for a very long time.

Those in power are generally quite intelligent and buy and hire the most intelligent people on the planet to work for them....But to get the masses to easily conform and carry out their will it is to their advantage to have most common people incapable of really understanding what might be going on, and so might not ever rebel against those in power....

They would much rather have us praying to some Abrahamic God which keeps us in check and diverts us from presenting any intelligent challenge to their power structure.....Its much easier to hide something from an idiot than it is a wise man...

In the USA military they won't hire anyone below an 83 IQ, and many (not all) of these new and wonderful diversity we seem to have acquired are barely at that level, so it seems. Below 83 IQ people are considered as not to be employable and can only cause problems in the work place, but in society are useful for helping to create crime and chaos keeping the proletariat at each others throats......and the odd genius will be snatched up by the powers that be to be the next rocket scientist or brain surgeon to work for them....

Yes I know, its a concept that many might not get their heads around, and even I am not sure if it actually might be true. I just can't get away from a sort of gut feeling that this might indeed be one of the 'Cunning Plans' that the social engineers have been working on for quite some time now by using the media to tell us lies and divide and rule us, creating proxy wars and supporting terrorists to create refugees and economic migrants who leave their homelands and en-mass arrive in Europe assisted by all these NGO's sponsored by the ruling cabal, so that thru miscegenation and religion they get more control over 'the herd' by breeding to dumb Europe down...

* Does anyone want to play devils advocate to this 'Theory?'

It wouldn’t surprise me. Anything is possible in this day & age with the Governments of the world. Both the UK & the US were fighting over Nazi Germanys scientist & research after the war. A lot of that research related to controlling a population. As I expect a number of you are aware the Nazi’s successfully tested using Fluoride in the water given to Jewish prisoners to make them more docile & mailable. What do we have ten tones of in the UK water supply? That’s right you guessed it, Fluoride. Who knows what sort of marvellous stuff they have come up with since the Nazi’s!

On another UK based forum, I follow a member posted that he had sent a sample of his tap water off to be tested as he could see some sort of scum forming in water left standing for more than 24hrs. The report came back showing the minerals you would expect plus Fluoride, Chlorine & a whole host of Hormones & Bacteria. He apparently contacted his local water supplier about it & sent them a copy of the report. They simply responded that they were not aware of what all the Hormones were in the water but categorically stated that the water was safe for human consumption & that was the end of the matter. Makes you wonder doesn’t it. Needless to say, reverse osmosis is on my list of things to get.
Anyway, side tracked, apologies. Well my generation was one of the last to receive a semi-reasonable education. There was a lot of talk in the media years ago about the education system being dumbed down. The Government also had a lot of stuff removed from the history side of things. Primarily anything showing how devious Governments had been in the past i.e. things like the testing of a weaponised flu virus on the general population.
As you say the powers that be would love to have a big dumb work force who weren’t intelligent enough to question those in charge. So, creating a resurgence in religious belief would be ideal for that. I think they may have misjudged the Muslim faith though & got a little more than they bargained for.
On a side note you mentioning the IQ thing is very apt. Every now & then you hear of a murder in the news & it turns out to be an African immigrant who has tortured & murdered their own child. The reason they have given for this when arrested is that their child had been taken over by a demon! There was a very famous case roughly 5-10 years ago where a young African girl was dragged out of the Thames. Her arms & legs had been cut off before she was killed & then dumped in the Thames. Guess was, that’s right she was also possessed by a demon, apparently.
Only about a month ago there were reports of a spate of killings in Africa because there had apparently been an out break of vampirism! I’m not making this up. I’m sure if you google it you’ll find plenty of reports on it. They also believe it witches. The usual way of dealing with vampires & witches in Africa is to beat, torture & burn.
Now I’ve worked with a lot of Africans that have been educated & moved to this country & they are lovely people but there is also a great big chunk of Africa living in the dark ages & they somehow also seem to be getting into the country. What is the British Government doing allowing people who are so far behind on a social evolutionary level move into this country. It’s crazy that we have people here that are willing to mutilate & kill their own children because they fear the supernatural. If they’ll do that to their own child imagine what they would do to an English person they thought was a vampire?
These sorts of things going on are why there is so much unrest.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It wouldn’t surprise me. Anything is possible in this day & age with the Governments of the world. Both the UK & the US were fighting over Nazi Germanys scientist & research after the war. A lot of that research related to controlling a population. As I expect a number of you are aware the Nazi’s successfully tested using Fluoride in the water given to Jewish prisoners to make them more docile & mailable. What do we have ten tones of in the UK water supply? That’s right you guessed it, Fluoride. Who knows what sort of marvellous stuff they have come up with since the Nazi’s!

On another UK based forum, I follow a member posted that he had sent a sample of his tap water off to be tested as he could see some sort of scum forming in water left standing for more than 24hrs. The report came back showing the minerals you would expect plus Fluoride, Chlorine & a whole host of Hormones & Bacteria. He apparently contacted his local water supplier about it & sent them a copy of the report. They simply responded that they were not aware of what all the Hormones were in the water but categorically stated that the water was safe for human consumption & that was the end of the matter. Makes you wonder doesn’t it. Needless to say, reverse osmosis is on my list of things to get.
Anyway, side tracked, apologies. Well my generation was one of the last to receive a semi-reasonable education. There was a lot of talk in the media years ago about the education system being dumbed down. The Government also had a lot of stuff removed from the history side of things. Primarily anything showing how devious Governments had been in the past i.e. things like the testing of a weaponised flu virus on the general population.
As you say the powers that be would love to have a big dumb work force who weren’t intelligent enough to question those in charge. So, creating a resurgence in religious belief would be ideal for that. I think they may have misjudged the Muslim faith though & got a little more than they bargained for.
On a side note you mentioning the IQ thing is very apt. Every now & then you hear of a murder in the news & it turns out to be an African immigrant who has tortured & murdered their own child. The reason they have given for this when arrested is that their child had been taken over by a demon! There was a very famous case roughly 5-10 years ago where a young African girl was dragged out of the Thames. Her arms & legs had been cut off before she was killed & then dumped in the Thames. Guess was, that’s right she was also possessed by a demon, apparently.
Only about a month ago there were reports of a spate of killings in Africa because there had apparently been an out break of vampirism! I’m not making this up. I’m sure if you google it you’ll find plenty of reports on it. They also believe it witches. The usual way of dealing with vampires & witches in Africa is to beat, torture & burn.
Now I’ve worked with a lot of Africans that have been educated & moved to this country & they are lovely people but there is also a great big chunk of Africa living in the dark ages & they somehow also seem to be getting into the country. What is the British Government doing allowing people who are so far behind on a social evolutionary level move into this country. It’s crazy that we have people here that are willing to mutilate & kill their own children because they fear the supernatural. If they’ll do that to their own child imagine what they would do to an English person they thought was a vampire?
These sorts of things going on are why there is so much unrest.

And unrest is what they seem to be aiming at methinks, already the Police are not properly functioning as a useful and immediate and effective Police force, so many 'cuts' have been made to their budgets and the current London Mayor has stopped the power of the Police to 'Stop and Search' particularly these more savage newcomers who have made violent crimes skyrocket in recent years because they say its 'Racist' (again using weaponized trigger words)...

Society is falling apart to be reformed along more compliant lines for the ruling cabal, so there has to be blood spilled on the streets (check knife-crimes).....and social unrest leading to civil war with already a potential occupying army of young military aged men herded in by the millions who are being fed/clothed and sheltered with funds taken from those that have already paid their taxes, but never had a choice in letting the wolf in from the door since that has been planned and pre-ordained by the 1%'ers long ago.....

It all leads to a modern and very bloody KULL of us unprotected and unconnected from the wrong families, much like how and why WW11 and WW1 came about. No bombs were dropped on Buckingham Palace nor Windsor Castle back then.....doesn't it make you wonder why?

beta

Veteran
Paul Manafort's trial begins. today. In order to protect the proceedings, the judge has outlawed all digital and recording devices in the courtroom. If I were to bust in to that trial today with a video camera, I would be arrested for violating the judge's order and jeopardizing Paul Manfort's right to fair trial.

This is exactly what Tommy Robinson did. He broke a clear and obvious law designed to protect the right of people to a fair trial. He deserves to be punished for violating someone's right to a fair trial.

The only reason anyone is defending him is because they like they fact that he targets Muslims specifically.

packerfan79

Veteran
Paul Manafort's trial begins. today. In order to protect the proceedings, the judge has outlawed all digital and recording devices in the courtroom. If I were to bust in to that trial today with a video camera, I would be arrested for violating the judge's order and jeopardizing Paul Manfort's right to fair trial.

This is exactly what Tommy Robinson did. He broke a clear and obvious law designed to protect the right of people to a fair trial. He deserves to be punished for violating someone's right to a fair trial.

The only reason anyone is defending him is because they like they fact that he targets Muslims specifically.

The difference is Paul Manafort didn't rape children. So , since you have such a high regard for the law, will you plead guilty to any charge brought against you?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well me old China......my Grandad came back from WW11 full of a Nazi totalitarian regimes shrapnel....and it will be over my dead body if I will ever let something akin to that ever happen again in my own home, in my own nation...

Whoever this Paul Manifort is I don't really care....A righteous man is a militant man and bad laws are there to be broken, as I have done religiously all my life and will continue to, whether they lock me up again or put me down for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU LISTEN TO THE WORDS!

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
The difference is Paul Manafort didn't rape children.

Do people accused of the sexual abuse of children not have the right to a fair trial?

So , since you have such a high regard for the law, will you plead guilty to any charge brought against you?

I think you know how ridiculous this little point of yours is, so I'm not going to indulge you with a response.

kushedy

Lets back track just a tad here to prevent going around in circles. Tommy Robinson was arrested for supposedly breaching the terms of his parole by filming in court. The way I understand it is that he filmed outside court. Not actually on court property to specifically avoid breaching his parole.

He was then nicked, refused access to his own legal adviser & told he would have to use the legal counsel provided there & then who told him he had no option but to plead guilty for leniency.

That obviously didn’t work out so well for him. Makes you wonder if he was told to plead guilty on the basis that he would likely get some sort of slap on the wrists or a very minor sentence.

This has already been clearly outlined in this thread so let’s not play all forgetful & pretend that he was dealt with justly. He may have been a bit of a tool in the past but he was fitted up & no-one deserves that.
P.s. @Beta you are just stirring it up again as you have been following this thread so you already know the above yet you still chip in acting like you don’t know this or that it hasn’t already been clearly discussed. Essentially ignoring what does not suit your agenda.