What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing MountainKush :) So happy for you!

Your Thai Chi looks spectacular :yes: I'm sure you are going to love her after a proper drying and curing stage.

I consider Thai Chi (along with Bangi Haze x Ethiopian) as the best sativa hybrid we have released in the last years (and we have released a few hehehehe). She has everything i'm looking for lately in a perfect sativa: uplifting (but none paranoid or anxious), incredibly well focused, meditative, spiritual .... she brings me and enhances me to the right 'place' i want to be .... her marvelous effect along with her exotic 'thaish' and incensey Kali China's aromas makes you feel like reaching enlightenment in an asian temple.
She is just divine.

Mountainkush

Your Thai Chi looks spectacular :yes: I'm sure you are going to love her after a proper drying and curing stage.

I consider Thai Chi (along with Bangi Haze x Ethiopian) as the best sativa hybrid we have released in the last years (and we have released a few hehehehe). She has everything i'm looking for lately in a perfect sativa: uplifting (but none paranoid or anxious), incredibly well focused, meditative, spiritual .... she brings me and enhances me to the right 'place' i want to be .... her marvelous effect along with her exotic 'thaish' and incensey Kali China's aromas makes you feel like reaching enlightenment in an asian temple.
She is just divine.

You really describe her perfectly Dubi. I’m so happy I kept a cut of this one. Gave one to a friend to put outside too. He’s closer to the coast with better weather in the fall so it should finish ok before the frost comes. Fingers crossed
I’ll have to look into that Bangi Haze x Ethiopian cross. Had plans to try the Bangi Haze anyway as it sounds pretty good. Maybe grow both. Already have the next two runs planned out so maybe after my vacation with the wife next spring and I get things going again. So many I want to try it’s hard to choose which ones to do first:)

Kijell

Amazing plant Mountainkush!

That description sounds real good! Those Thai Hybrids sound fascinating, need to try some of these out.
I kind of missed out on Thai Chi, it was gone quite fast.

Will there be a new batch of seeds/restock for this strain Dubi?

Mountainkush

Amazing plant Mountainkush!

That description sounds real good! Those Thai Hybrids sound fascinating, need to try some of these out.
I kind of missed out on Thai Chi, it was gone quite fast.

Will there be a new batch of seeds/restock for this strain Dubi?

Thank kijell, this one seems to have it all. Great looks, smell, taste and effect. Your right, they went fast. I feel lucky to have got some when I did.
Dubi said they harvested some fresh seeds back in June and should be available around September. Hope you can get some.
I’m gonna have to try some more of the hybrids. Maybe Thai x panama next. So hard to pick when you have limited space to grow and such good options.

akirabull

You really describe her perfectly Dubi. I’m so happy I kept a cut of this one. Gave one to a friend to put outside too. He’s closer to the coast with better weather in the fall so it should finish ok before the frost comes. Fingers crossed
I’ll have to look into that Bangi Haze x Ethiopian cross. Had plans to try the Bangi Haze anyway as it sounds pretty good. Maybe grow both. Already have the next two runs planned out so maybe after my vacation with the wife next spring and I get things going again. So many I want to try it’s hard to choose which ones to do first:)

your plant and Dubi's post push me to try thaichi this year :laughing: nice job!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi robotwithdreams,

Yes, fresh Thai Chi seeds have already been harvested 2 months ago .... i need to do some germination tests now in September, and i will let you know here and through our website newsletter when she is back in stock, most probably she will be re released in just a few weeks. Thanks for your interest :wave:

Aphilas

Wow, sexy plants and description too Mountainkush, gj. The part where you said you were very high but at the same time functionable got me interested.

I really need a strain just like that. I need to be "in control" but still as high as possible. Something intense but focused and pleasant.

Now im contemplating if i should get a pack from the latest batch when it comes out. Tough decicions, when theres so much more strains i need to get...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Wow, along with the dubi’s quote below and mountain kush’s amazing pictures, this seems like it’s a must have.

What an amazing hybrid!

She is just divine.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
So glad I grabbed these a while back. All the pics and awesome descriptions are making my mouth water. I will be running four different KC crosses this fall so this is going to be a very fun and interesting ride.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks TexasTea :huggg:

Glad to hear you are going to grow Thai Chi and other Kali China crosses this fall, i'm sure you won't be disappointed ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Well, this is a strain that I have been itching to pop for some time now. I have numerous KC crosses in flower right now, and a couple more that I just popped. Still have several others to go in my collection, so I guess it just goes to show that Dubi has been quite prolific with his KC breeding program.

Anyway, what a beast this plant is. My goodness...my first seed was a little slow to pop and so I planted a second one. Naturally they both came up so I ended up with two Thai Chi, and I am very happy about it, haha.

So one plant is very tall and sativa looking, the other is just to the right in the pic and is much more compact. They both have massive stems and robust branches and look like they are on steroids. They have been much slower to start flowering than the other KC crosses I have at the moment, but that's to be expected. nice sweet smells with a little incense are just starting to come off the flowers.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Kalbhairav :)

Thai Chi is without any doubt among the best strains i have breed in latest years, and a favorite in my smoking menu as well. You are going to love her ;)

Wow, along with the dubi’s quote below and mountain kush’s amazing pictures, this seems like it’s a must have.

What an amazing hybrid!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking sweet TexasTea :)

Pleased to hear you like KC hybrids so much, i consider Kali China my best indica bred ever, and a great breeding tool to produce outcrosses, especially with sativas, and regarding sativa x KC hybrids Haze x Kali China, Zamaldelica x Kali China and Thai Chi are my favorite ones, although i prefer Thai Chi over all of them for daily constant use.

Please, keep us updated with yours when you have the chance. Thanks!

Fronk

That’s fantastic to read Dubi!
Zamaldelica x Kali China is honestly probably my all time all rounder favourite.
A great everyday/all time strain.
Thai chi is next in line about 3 weeks old :dance013:.
I’ve got Kali China, bubba hash x Kali, C5 x Kali and HPH x Kali this round.
And Mountain Kush yours truly looks incredible.
:tiphat: