What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Looking good everyone. My best plant in this heat is my unknown X Bubblicous

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 18

Mr. Miyagi

Here's a pic of my very first run of her. 2 different plants. Nice stretch, great yield, awesome smoke.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not too bad for garbage:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20150129_023728.jpg
    20150129_023728.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150208_001405.jpg
    20150208_001405.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 16

Copperfield

:hide:
keep watch on the atlantic/tropics boys and girls..
just sayin...

looking you guys...
glad to see what that ogkb2.0 is looking like unReg,got one im nurseing back to health,basically like everything else i have at the moment.. :wallbash:

heres a stardawg(corey cut) thats looking WAY WAY better then before,damn near lost her...but i got her going,..
View Image View Image View Image

Goodness gracious brother.... That Corey is super dankness..... She's lookin good!! I'm glad u got things back under control!!
Respect

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
He still has some pics up that I seen a lot were deleted just gotta search for it :biggrin:
She has a unique smell to her cant describe it GRape somthing :dunno:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
DP..... I seen that golden tiger get some huge buds..... I'm really anxious to see your run w this!! I'm super excited for u.....9

Thanks Copper, I've got so many strains going my main aim is to make more seed and then pop the rest of the original seed stock next year and try to dial them in.

Most of the ACE gear I'm growing is 80-100% NLD genetics so bud size is not a good indicator of what I'm looking for from these girls. A euphoric, uplifting heady buzz is the goal and if I can't find that I'm hoping for some good breeding stock for future projects just like flboy.

That said I have seen those Golden Tiger buds where they are thick and juicy and I doubt I'd turn those down either :biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

4 more auto , CH#1-4 these would not flower at 18-6 so i put them outside, these may do good outside ,im hoping.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...:muahaha:

lmfao what more seeds:biggrin:

Lol Bugman, I've never grown an auto. Are those 3 plants finished and trimmed right on the plant? You might get a quarter total!!