What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fresh Start

HEHEHE cheers mate :), all trunks same size if not bigger, so happy just worried cause 30 liter pots gettin full quick but should be right.

Got cuts of em all rotted n potted up, was just the NL Blue i lost but 1 has survived n cranking so all is happy again

Smashing it PPG Loving Your Grow I fried my last lot due to a timer issue as well grr got it fixed been laying low due to thae last scare but im ready to go again in the new pad so ill be in touch brother

Smashing it PPG Loving Your Grow I fried my last lot due to a timer issue as well grr got it fixed been laying low due to thae last scare but im ready to go again in the new pad so ill be in touch brother

Hey hey happy days :) Glad ya safe n happy mate speek soon...n cheers:woohoo:

rantan

:tiphat: heya ppg
mate i just found dis thread and i gotta say your new room is flaming awesome ... i love it
well done ...

'course i always reckoned you was gunna kick a goal or two in this game ..
its the enthusiasm and dedication they can carry you a long way

hey got some nice genes too eh .. will be watching these babes flower now
all da best with em :canabis:

oh yea well i know ya from that other oz site
used to tune in to ya works there lol

babelfish

OK guys cheers for hanging round here we are at 15 days

PIcs r shit sorrys gota start checking em n learn to do better group shots.

So the first 2 are of the g13 x nycd....both from seed and seem that there going to have very different flowering times.

# 1 looks as its flowering right along with the NL BLue and Delicious Cameralo which has got me buggered cause its supposed to run 12 weeks and # 2 looks like it has just started and will be more in line with the time frame they have given to finish.....both havent stretched much. At this point im worried about getting root bound think i should have gone the 50 liter pots

Soma g13 Haze x NYCD #1

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45611&pictureid=1102990&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Soma g13 Haze x NYCD #2

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45611&pictureid=1102989&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Delicious Cameralo

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45611&pictureid=1102991&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

G13 trunk :)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45611&pictureid=1102992&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I think i might have found a chibi attacker with plans for your girl, here's the pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• user138944_pic1102992_1373287797.jpg
    user138944_pic1102992_1373287797.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 10

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Damn bro this is where you been hiding :D
Everything is looking ship shape and growing nicely :good:
Tagged up for the rest of ya show mate :lurk:
:plant grow:

Hey ya rantan cheers for popin in :) sure thats not ya name over other place but hope all is well and ya doing good.

Babelfish...hey mate...reckon she would have a nice home over her head there lol

Good to see ya round boom. again thanks to all taking time out to check out whats going on n commenting....im sorta a show pony n cant show ppl in real life so ota try get my kicks from here lol...

Take easy guys update tomomow after dads gone home

OK now 24 days in, or there bouts, just a quick snap, yes with the hps sorry. and some of my clones...i have 2 of each that are in flower now as future mums.....and 1 nl blue survived

G13 Haze x NYCD 1 & 2. 1 on the left and they sorta inter tiwne

Close up of the G13 # 2

Close up of the NL Blue

DC and NL Blue... DC on the left

Freshly potted up clones

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
picture.php

:good: Looking pretty good from over here mate, even with the HPS glare :D

zephyrcat

Hey ppg glad I found your grow, subbed up, looks excellent!! real nice set up!! plants looking tip-top!
I'm just finishing off a run of 14 plants had 2 of the carmelos & a NLB. the on the crml my first one was flat-out DONE at 53 days not a white hair left on her, with all the trichs milky & over 15% amber I was tres surprised... really hurt the yield as I had planned on taking it 60-70ish for proper finishing.. pretty nice smoke tho, the other one was started flowering 2 weeks further in (fought off aphid attack) its pheno is structurally much more sativa seeming, doing the foxtails thing, unlike #1, I'm keeping a close eye on it tho & am hoping it runs more like a normal length of time.
sorry to run on, best of luck I'll be here following along, looks great! :)

Hey ppg glad I found your grow, subbed up, looks excellent!! real nice set up!! plants looking tip-top!
I'm just finishing off a run of 14 plants had 2 of the carmelos & a NLB. the on the crml my first one was flat-out DONE at 53 days not a white hair left on her, with all the trichs milky & over 15% amber I was tres surprised... really hurt the yield as I had planned on taking it 60-70ish for proper finishing.. pretty nice smoke tho, the other one was started flowering 2 weeks further in (fought off aphid attack) its pheno is structurally much more sativa seeming, doing the foxtails thing, unlike #1, I'm keeping a close eye on it tho & am hoping it runs more like a normal length of time.
sorry to run on, best of luck I'll be here following along, looks great! :)

HEy mate thanks for stopping by and all the info. :)..knew she was pretty short but thats pretty dam short lol...r welll see how she go....thinking if she a quick finisher n not yielding much she might prefer a SOG.

thanks u hellafella

Ok photos getting better lol

so ATM not real happy with g13 haze x nycd #1...tops r small, few leaves coming out of them, and some hairs starting to brown.

But then underneith the top bud sits seem to be filling in as normal..

NOw for the Delicios cameralo which is frost as n looking tasty

Northern Lights Blue

Just a clone of NOthern Lights Blue sitting on the side about a meter away frown the light...

Looks like she would make a killing in a SOG if i got the balls to run more numbers n fill ther room up...but all pends on how she smokes out :)

castout

Veteran
You really are rocking your SCROG!!!!! We do the same style, over here....we are KINDred spirits!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts