What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Trainwreck

hello community wanted to get your thoughts on the babies i picked up....they are purple trainwreck as i was told they are crossed with urkle....anyone have any experience with this cut i would appreciate it

cacamal

hello community wanted to get your thoughts on the babies i picked up....they are purple trainwreck as i was told they are crossed with urkle....anyone have any experience with this cut i would appreciate it

from my experience with cuts I use to get the purple cancels out the trainwreck flavor and uplifting high most people expect when you say the name but takes on a good color good color grows more like the purple than TW.you should post up a journal

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Trainwreck

Hi HIGHGROOVE,
(subbed)
I run the Chronic Pain Club here on IC Mag and out of all the strains I've been researching for my own needs, Purple Trainwreck seems to have all the genetics and so many recommendations, it's become hard to ignore.
So I'm out to get some PT seeds in the next week or so and see if they really measure up to the hype.

Where did you buy yours mate?

I'd love to hear from you when you get them to harvest, especially in regard to their medicinal properties so please keep us all posted. Any tips or issues in growing would also be massively helpful and I look forward to seeing some pics real soon.
Peace and happy growing,
Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
DNA had Purple Wreck which was quite nice. Not sure if they still sell it. I should pop the few beans I have left. I ran a couple cuts from the pack a few times.