What's new

Ak-47 @ day 44

GudBud

Here's my serious seeds Ak-47 ( the bushy pheno) @ 44 days 12/12
grown from seed and veged for 4 weeks, still 3 more weeks to go.

Grown in soil under 6oo watt hps..

watcha think..?

GudBud... :wave:

G

guest5703

I think your gonna have some dank ass weed to smoke in a month!!!!

Love the soil is it making her smell super super strong??? Great work, how much are you thinkin with that bush? Maybe 3-4 ounces? Peace bro!

GudBud

Hi caligreen... she smells pretty strong but a little fruity as well.

i'm hoping to get around 2-3 oz. per plant.

GudBud

thanks gp2b..

hi stealthy, yes she's a serious seeds ak, had the seeds for a few years...

she got cloned as well and i will be doing a full run next time, :jump: she's the only one in there on this grow, the rest are maroc afghan x bogbubble.

GudBud....

G

guest5703

haha thats funny 2-3 a plant, I wrote that at first but didn't wanna be an ass if I was low balling you! Good shit, I have a buddy growing in coco in 2 gallons, 6 plants with a 600hps. I am hoping to see him pull 2-3 a plant. Great work again, PEACE

I grew serious AK for a few years, one of the best strains there is.
Hit-you-over-the-head-swipe-ya-feet-from-under-ya-weed. Enjoy.
HF

Stealthy

I'm such a burnout...Looks like you already mentioned the breeder in your 1st post. I've got some SS AK beans that are about 2.5 years old (15 pack) that have been kept in the freezer. How were your germ rates??????

DRorganic

Veteran
love ak got my teeth cut growing ak47,the best bud to keep for a all around good bud.
plus she yields well.

GudBud

Stealthy said:
I'm such a burnout...Looks like you already mentioned the breeder in your 1st post. I've got some SS AK beans that are about 2.5 years old (15 pack) that have been kept in the freezer. How were your germ rates??????

Mine were in the fridge for 3-4 years and i planted 4 seeds and they all germ'd, 3 were male and one female.. which i was happy about because i didn't have the space for more...

satyr

How much did you feed her. I have seen a lot of yellow leaves on my own and it seems that other ppl has the same problem.
I too have had temps that were close to, but never lower than 15 C. Ive been feeding 1200-1500 Ms in ro water. I got one Ed rosnthal super bud that thrives under those conditions, but the aks gets yellow fan leaves.