What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
23 days in ...tranquil elephantizer... snow lotus x 88 g13/hashplant deadly g pheno...yeehaw..2 basic phenos one shorter and one taller...my one male is short and stocky and preflowered early..will be making seeds and crosses..so far so good and beating out sour bubble looks wise....but it aint done till its done so I am holding off on judgement till I am smoking it

LostTribe

Premium user
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65426&pictureid=1577305&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] 23 days in ...tranquil elephantizer... snow lotus x 88 g13/hashplant deadly g pheno...yeehaw..2 basic phenos one shorter and one taller...my one male is short and stocky and preflowered early..will be making seeds and crosses..so far so good and beating out sour bubble looks wise....but it aint done till its done so I am holding off on judgement till I am smoking it

got anymore pics of that bodhi?

This cut haS been in a very good friend of mines stable for around 25yrs maybe a few more.Yeap that's right 25yrs.he ordered tha seeds yrs ago,but doesn't rem the exact yr although he says it was right around 1990..I'm told it is g13xHashplant we have always just called it the G..it has mostly been grown outdoor besides being mothered for tha wenter and cloned just before spring for a very nice outdoor run..I have been smoking this herb for around 20yrs myself all outdoor buds..managed ta finally get my friend ta come off a cpl cuts as he is getting older and think he wanted someone to have her just in case something happened ta him..this girl stays short and has so dense buds very dense,her smell is mostly hash ta me with a bit of something undescribable,and she's probably never been cured properly as outdoor isn't processed as good as indoors around here cause you'll have 30-40 plants and 2 trimming.non tha less she basically Kicks you on your ass!!and even for as old as she is she's still fairly vigorous but I'm sure she has lost some.think might be a good candidate ta make my first seeds with if I can find a good stud as I'm not gonna just hit her with tha first male I happen ta find,he would have to be special just like her!!! Cpl pics for ya...

Attachments

• IMAG0533.jpg
    IMAG0533.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0531.jpg
    IMAG0531.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
This cut haS been in a very good friend of mines stable for around 25yrs maybe a few more.Yeap that's right 25yrs.he ordered tha seeds yrs ago,but doesn't rem the exact yr although he says it was right around 1990..I'm told it is g13xHashplant we have always just called it the G..it has mostly been grown outdoor besides being mothered for tha wenter and cloned just before spring for a very nice outdoor run..I have been smoking this herb for around 20yrs myself all outdoor buds..managed ta finally get my friend ta come off a cpl cuts as he is getting older and think he wanted someone to have her just in case something happened ta him..this girl stays short and has so dense buds very dense,her smell is mostly hash ta me with a bit of something undescribable,and she's probably never been cured properly as outdoor isn't processed as good as indoors around here cause you'll have 30-40 plants and 2 trimming.non tha less she basically Kicks you on your ass!!and even for as old as she is she's still fairly vigorous but I'm sure she has lost some.think might be a good candidate ta make my first seeds with if I can find a good stud as I'm not gonna just hit her with tha first male I happen ta find,he would have to be special just like her!!! Cpl pics for ya...

Awesome!

Probably way before the reinvention of Mr. Nice screwed everything to the pooch too if its really that old. Around 2002 Sensi's stock started to decline across the board according to most recent reviews. Keep me updated on this one very interesting!

Deff losttribe will keep tha thread updated.I've been smoking this girl for 20 yrs myself and she was around 5-6 yrs before that so I personally know that this cut is that old..it's just never been grown indoor some I'm super excited ta see what this girl will do for me..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
got anymore pics of that bodhi?
in my gallery there is an album new gear...I will be updating it as it goes.....yeehaw..very frosty so early on...TE is kicking ass..and I believe its 88 x snow lotus as the deadly g pheno was female I believe and the female is listed first...have to check tho

LostTribe

Premium user
Deff losttribe will keep tha thread updated.I've been smoking this girl for 20 yrs myself and she was around 5-6 yrs before that so I personally know that this cut is that old..it's just never been grown indoor some I'm super excited ta see what this girl will do for me..

so what kind of taste and high do you get off this mom?

Well she has a mostly hashy taste,with a lil bit of exotic to her..but I believe that she hasn't been cured properly over the yrs that would cause her ta gave this taste..I'm not 100% sure but as soon as I get her flowered I'll keep u updated..

LostTribe

Premium user

Looks a lot like an 88G13x Hashplant cross I just popped!

LostTribe

Premium user
Is it a rare pheno or will I have to pop all 20 to find it

Not sure did you get them from hazeman? He used to give these out as freebies and they are now at f3.

The cut used in my seeds was from the original seed stock that ndnguy had, F1 so it ought to be smashing it!

kin_dawg

Anyone have any pics or experience to share with hazemans g13hashplant, f3 I hear?
I saw a really nice example posted on reddit, refined frosty nugs reminiscent of the White, not rough looking affie of Maple Leaf and Black Domina. If NDN guy has worked this line for 20 years one would expect a selected and refined line, maybe good to find a male in I'm wondering.

Bud Jones

Anyone have any pics or experience to share with hazemans g13hashplant, f3 I hear?
I saw a really nice example posted on reddit, refined frosty nugs reminiscent of the White, not rough looking affie of Maple Leaf and Black Domina. If NDN guy has worked this line for 20 years one would expect a selected and refined line, maybe good to find a male in I'm wondering.[/ great choice to find a male .. 3 phenos out of 2 packs were fire 👍