What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best 100% indica?

G

ganjygav

Hello gardeners,my last couple of grows I've done mostly sativa strains. Just before Xmas I grew thseeds fem bubblegum (excellent plants) and at the moment I'm doing f/s c99 which I'm having a horrible grow with. The thing is I'm not too keen on sativa highs so for my next grow I want a knock out indica to send me to sleep. Can anybody recommend me some indica strains that don't stink to much but will give me couchlock?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Northern Lights!

You pick your favorite breeder since there are so many versions.

I've grown a couple from Mr Nice (Ortega) that i can say definitely had the KO effect... and quick too.

I've no experience w any other breeders NL work.

Good luck w your search.
;)

G

ganjygav

It's funny you should suggest northern lights as I was just looking at nlxbb at delicious seeds. Can't find much out about them but say 100 % indica. Also has the sedative high I'm looking for.... It's on the short list,thanks

Brelva

Hard to beat the US west coast afghani's for really extreme sedation. (bubba kush, LA affie, SoCal masterkush)

Bubba hybrids are the most abundantly available option. True night time knockout meds with rich coffee/incense flavor and easy to grow.

Quite a few seed companies to choose from between ACE, Dynasty, BOG (his Sour Bubble has bubba in it), Rare Dankness, Mosca, Bodhi, Karma, Alphakronik, Hazeman, Chimera and plenty others.

G

ganjygav

I read that afghans stink that's what puts me off them and American breeders don't really do fem seeds which is a must to me. I will do the Google thing on nirvana ai.

G

ganjygav

Mrs wants me to do bubblegum again,gotta say everyone who tried it fell in love and it was great to grow. All 5 seeds turned into strong plants. I even had to give one away as I ran out of room. Buzz made me paranoid though.

La Confidential or Sour Bubble they are the Two best indies i have had from seed.
the best i have had not grown by me is a new one Blue rhino and let me tell you that shit was like an ambien sledge hammer. good night boney mahoney don't let the bed bugs bite , i don't know much about it other then it has just popped up in the last couple months a few times and its gone super fast. anyone have any info they could shoot my way about the genetics or anything else i would be grateful

Brelva

Ah ok you're looking for fems. Well ACE has a feminized Bubba Kush x 90's Hashplant. But I understand being worried about the smell. Even though bubba has a more pleasant earthy/coffee/incensey smell than a rank one, it can still be a pretty strong aroma.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear great things about both...
NLxBB & Blue Rhino

NLxBB is in the vault. I've heard little about it other than couchlock type hightype, which isn't really my thing. So it sits.
I've tried a KOS variety called CBR1947 that would end your day if more than a couple puffs were taken. It's ([Blueberry x White Rhino] x [Peak 19 x AK47]) x C99.
It's a smelly cultivar though.

NL straight is supposed to be light in aroma.
Mine smelled like cherry cough syrup & tasted like cherry ludens cough drops. It was narcotic but not extremely potent, imo, but potent enough for me.

edit:
Almost forgot...
Blue Rhino is White Rhino x Blueberry... ;)

waveguide

Veteran
about where you are.. good luck with the fs c99.. i found a keeper..

i love indica bubblegums.. hard to beat for indica. really. taste, high.... hold onto what you have when you look for more.

G

ganjygav

Thanks for the input but I've decided. While I was looking into nirvanas auroa indica I came across northern lights there. I ignore discriptions from seeds company's but look at grow diarys. Nirvanas N/L sounds good and the price is great.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rare Dankness The OX or BOG Sour Bubble is what I would recommend for indica in seed form real nice smells, flavors, and the effects are what you are looking for in an indica. They are the best indicas I have grown from seeds.

i like socal master, extremely stony . all the cali heirloom broadleaf kush is a good option too, some Xs are easily available in almost every seedbank. alien kush Xs are good too