What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thc Lollipop Tutorial

Also regarding the alcohol alcohol as a carrier, why the double boiler? Wouldnt the alcohol burn off as you're stirring it in the mix? You could likely dissolve 2g of bho in a tbsp of ethanol and it shouldn't affect the consistency. The boiling action should, in theory, mix it well for you until the alcohol dissolves.

TobyGossett

I love reading a tutorial where I am actually able to use the information that I come across. I have seen too many different tutorials where they make assumptions or jumps – followed this to the letter and the taste is good, and the high you get from it really goes smooth.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Has anyone made these with bubble hash and if so, what are some pro tips. I don't have access to oil or bho but I do make some KILLER bubble. Full melt shit. I am sick of brownies and cookies and stumbled upon this thread after talking about this with buddies for a couple months now.

So, if I am using bubble hash can anyone help me out? Do I need to decarb? Do I need to double the recipe bc my bubble wouldn't be testing at 90%? My bubble is prolly 50% at best. Thanks guys! Much love.

Snype

Veteran
Has anyone made these with bubble hash and if so, what are some pro tips. I don't have access to oil or bho but I do make some KILLER bubble. Full melt shit. I am sick of brownies and cookies and stumbled upon this thread after talking about this with buddies for a couple months now.

So, if I am using bubble hash can anyone help me out? Do I need to decarb? Do I need to double the recipe bc my bubble wouldn't be testing at 90%? My bubble is prolly 50% at best. Thanks guys! Much love.

I'd try decarbing first and double the recipe. Let us know how it works out.

budman678

Veteran
@Snoope-how do I decarb the hash? It melts in my own pockets just walking around. It's simply full melt bubble. Thanks!

Snype

Veteran
@Snoope-how do I decarb the hash? It melts in my own pockets just walking around. It's simply full melt bubble. Thanks!

You can put the hash into a pyrex dish and put it in the oven at 300 for a few minutes. When it's done you can use 2 razor blades as a tool to work with it.

Snype

Veteran
Great. What temp and time should I go with?

250F - 300F. You pay attention to the bubbles. When the bubbles start to slow down it's mostly decarbed. It only takes a few minutes at 300F. You don't need to go until the bubbles stop because when you put the oil into the lollipop mix it'll be 300F as well and it will still decarb further.

budman678

Veteran
An excerpt from my thread. Sorry for the copy/paste but I wanted to share a success story. These things are so fucking delicious and very potent:

Me and my homies got malittle crafty tonight. Ive been looking for creative ways to use the entire plant. Gonna try coconut oil capsules next time with all the volcano vaped bud (it's already decarbed). Anyways, we've been making killer ice wax bubble hash recently and instead of doing dabs, let's make lollipops instead. I enjoy the effects of ingesting cannabis very much.

so, i followed the lollipop thread i found. doubled the amount hash naturally, and bought the rest of the shit on amazon ( sticks, molds, lemon oil, confection paper, etd).
4 grams of decarboxylated bubble hash mainly ecsd x alien og

4 grams of various types of bubble hash. Mostly ecsd x ailen og and kksc. The hash was either the 45mu, 73mu of 90mu bags

VO0Fc8f.jpg

bring it to 300f slowly and adding hash towards the end.

i440E5o.jpg

sexy decarbed hash before adding to candy mixture (all organic)

co919AA.jpg

hash mixed very well overall but there are some lollipops with little bombs in them. we figured anywhere from 80-100mg per sucker assuming the hash test around 50%

U1lhEOk.jpg

example:

3uPJiNV.jpg

budman678

Veteran
...cont... Part 2 of 2.

paint them with a little cornstarch and wrap em in wax paper

BUdCBaj.jpg

y4jmLxN.jpg

we are sticking with our burnt bro science....these bad boys are roughly 80mg and some pushing 130 due to hash bombs

89LEyCJ.jpg

i assume its the equivalent to a woman's book club...we had a mens craft night with a couple bourbons mixed in there and ton of potent candy....

z58j6Jz.jpg

Snype

Veteran
Great looking pops BudMan! They must be very potent. I'll bet eating 2 of them will mess you up for 12 hours. That's what mine did. It wasn't very fun for me.

budman678

Veteran
Great looking pops BudMan! They must be very potent. I'll bet eating 2 of them will mess you up for 12 hours. That's what mine did. It wasn't very fun for me.

Oh yeah. For me, two would have me in bed for 24hrs. regardless, thanks for the recipe and your help. I will be making more of these, now I'm looking for a good coconut oil recipe to make capsules I don't like eating so much sugar if I can avoid it.

beanja

So do u guys decarb your bho or just let the temp of the candy mixture do it for you? I have read that some people do and original recipe doesn't? Just wondering what some results are with or without extra decarbing . Gonna use 2.5 grams of green crack shatter so I don't wanna fuck anything up and would like to have good end results.

Snype

Veteran
So do u guys decarb your bho or just let the temp of the candy mixture do it for you? I have read that some people do and original recipe doesn't? Just wondering what some results are with or without extra decarbing . Gonna use 2.5 grams of green crack shatter so I don't wanna fuck anything up and would like to have good end results.

Only way you'll fuck it up is by burning the sugar. Make a batch with no Oil first so you know what you're doing. If you burn the sugar, it's all trash unless you like licking burnt sugar. I would decarb first but if you don't, add the Shatter to the mix when the temp of the sugar reaches 100F. If you add it when the temp is at 300F, it won't fully decarb and won't be as potent. I personally decarb in a double boiler until all the bubbles are gone which takes me about an hour at 200F.

beanja

Hey snype everything turned out great , never made lollipops but I made soft crack candy , didn't get the temp up to 300 f and it come out soft but great . it started to boil like mad and I got paranoid of it burning so I finished at 260 f . Did the double boil decarb method till all bubbles were gone in my bho then added to recipe at 100 f, added raspberry flavoring from local candy store ... mmm . I only take one a session and it does me fine , a little paranoid to take 2 or 3 because I think it would comatoast ya .... thanks again for help.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thank you so much for this recipe Snype it works great and is very quick and easy. Thanks to all other contributors for the tips and tricks. Just made a batch of peppermint cannady lollipops with 5g of melty bubble, which has me very medicated right now!