What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Amnesia by Dinafem, info please

Can't help you on that strain but Dinafem do good fem'd beans. I have their Diesel and AK-Diesel going right now and the AK-Diesel's nugs are rock hard only 4 weeks into flower. The Diesel smells like wet socks though, very wierd smell. Here a pic of their Diesel.

Sorry couldn't help you mate, just thought I'd at least show their beans are ok,good luck mate.

kamyo

Veteran
Check this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77373

Discusses Hy-Pro's Amnesia and there's some discussion about Soma's Amnesia Haze relation. Not sure what Dinafem's is based on, but I'm willing to bet it's probably the Hy-Pro Amnesia or the Dutch Amnesia cut. That thread should give you a good idea of what to look for.

mr.brunch

Veteran
i am currently in week 2 flower(just) with 3 dinafem original amnesia. all showing their femaleness already, and seem ton fit the description- woody sat. like stems, but indica growth pattern. will keep you posted

daharon

@mr brunch
hi, im really interested in dinafems amnesia.
did u finish your plants already?

would be really nice to get more info on this strain.
has anyone taken a few pictures of this or knows a thread where i can find some ?

smoke on :tiphat:

I

ickybuds2012

:wave:

i got that cultivar as a freebie , did some research on it .. hope this helps ... :tiphat:

dinafem ,, for a spanish based seeb company ... lacks all the support in the spanish forums like cannabiscafe , that being said .. dont believe the hype ...

the seedbank say it is the original holland amnesia that has won many awards .. however they did not even tested the seeds before releasing them so there is no info as to how homogenous the cultivar is ..

apparently , hy-pro amnesia cultivar is derived form a GHS super silver haze ... its also said that most fake seedbanks , (.. i say fake couse you gotta be fake to to this ) ... buy bulk seeds from huge producers and simply put their label on the pack ..

anyhow ,,

this is my freebie ,, has not shown traits worth keeping ,, well see how it blooms ..

DSC08743.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
@mr brunch
hi, im really interested in dinafems amnesia.
did u finish your plants already?

would be really nice to get more info on this strain.
has anyone taken a few pictures of this or knows a thread where i can find some ?

smoke on :tiphat:
yes all done. out of three seeds had three different phenos:
1- short stocky with skunky smell/taste.8wk totally done

2- 5-6 inches taller, foxtailed like mad near the end.slight amnesia taste, but still skunky. 9wk done

3- another 4-5 inches taller, nuggety type buds. most amnesia smell of all. 10 weeker

in all, none had the strong smell of true amnesia. nice plants tho all smothered in resin and good head high
hope this is of help:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
Hello:
I know for sure that they use the Hy-pro cutting.
No idea if there is something else; I´ll try to find out...
Hope this helps; nice evening

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Whats going on Backwoods

As far as I understand the Amnesia cutting that is big in Holland originally came from a bagseed found in a bag of Greenhouse Super Silver Haze back in the day.

It has a lovely fruity hazey taste and also sweet bubblegum-like flavours.

It is likely what Dinafem are selling is this cut either selfed or crossed to an unknown male.

If it has Super Silver Haze genes in it I'm sure it will be interesting bro.

picture.php

Amnesia cut posted by SillyCone

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I think, and this is my personal opinion, that they used the hy-pro 10 weeks cut called Amnesia, which have a sister that goes 12 weeks that i own. This why i doubt it's coming from a bag seed. I always heard it was a haze cross with a indica, who knows?

Karma Genetics have pics of the 10 weeks cut that he runs. It is known to have that bubblegummy smell in it as describe by Dinafem. Definitely more on sweet side that the 12 weeks cut. Hope thats help.

G

Great plant!Very vigorous in veg.More of a nl/sk(shiva skunk) smell on this pheno.Harvested around 10 days ago,and has a great high already.Good yielder!This one had 3 weeks of veg and took 10 of flowering.

4ekCiE1.jpg

sACOGs8.jpg

ZHQWWyd.jpg

EastCoast710

made a cross with an amazing pheno i found.. from dinafem years ago.. man with all this shit popping up im thinking of popping some of the old shit to see how much better it is now that i know what im doing or atleast doing alot better now.

Green Squall

This strain tested my patience! Grown under LED and chopped at 80 days...probably could have gone a little longer too. It kept shooting out white hairs, but I was satisfied enough with the trichomes.

Syd Barrett - Mine looks very similar to yours. How's the high?

Here's a cola pic

picture.php

G

Hey Green Squall.!It's been a year since then,but from what I recall it has an instant hit and a hybrid high.Dutch sativa sums it up,if you have tried SLH it is a bit similar but quite different terpenes.

St. Phatty

Definitely worth growing.

NL x Haze, was the definition I saw for Amnesia.

I bought Dinafem Amnesia, grew one of the Fem seeds outdoors last year, in the ground.

She was a happy plant, and I miss the smoke. Looked like that one picture someone posted, golf ball buds in addition to the main buds, loads of resin.