What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The happening on whats going on in cities across Florida in regrads to dispensaries

iBogart

Veteran
I was on United For Care's facebook page and came across this video, and many other similar to it, on city councils deciding on medical marijuana dispensaries. Just a little inside look into to thought processes of our city elected officials across the state on this issue that they are now faced with.

Here's a city council meeting on marijuana dispensaries.

The discussion on medical marijuana starts at 38.30

https://player.vimeo.com/video/242739022

thewiz4

Orange County recently voted to allow dispensaries within the county limits. Certain cities have banned them but in time I'm sure that will change. Hopefully more counties look to Orange and do the same.

thewiz4

I have yet to see anything i would put in my body from these dispensaries. looks like trim run carts and tinctures

I agree, most are bs and cut with mct oil. Surterra and Aprhia have pens that are decent and cut with only terpenes and Trulieve has a new cartridge called the Trupod that is only cut with terps and is actually pretty good but too expensive and not worth the price yet. Still not as good as flower but gets me by at work, school, etc. Trulieve claims to use nugs and trim for their runs but who knows for sure.

I agree, most are bs and cut with mct oil. Surterra and Aprhia have pens that are decent and cut with only terpenes and Trulieve has a new cartridge called the Trupod that is only cut with terps and is actually pretty good but too expensive and not worth the price yet. Still not as good as flower but gets me by at work, school, etc. Trulieve claims to use nugs and trim for their runs but who knows for sure.

i get Cali name brand for the prices they charge for there trim run. THere is an Court ruling that might allow home grow and herb smoking

P-NUT

Veteran
This state pisses me off so bad. First they fuck me out of being able to legally compete in this marketplace even though I would do way better for way cheaper and sustainably at that. Then they allow all these out of state companies to come buy up the industry. Wtf for real. Way to ruin the local economy retards. All that money leaving the state instead of being spent here. Poor people are dying and need relief and all these greedy pieces of shit wanna take their last dollar. If we got what we voted for poor terminal people would get theirs free from me. Instead in this state run by republican free market hypocrites we have no free market just corporate handouts. They will throw you and prison and take your property if you are poor and produce your own medicine. These politicians need to be thrown in the ocean 30 miles out with cinder blocks chained to their ankles.