What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get High and Go Hiking!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
enjoy last years trip.

enjoy last years trip.

hash + hiking = heaven

I'm going back in july cant wait. A few of theese pictures are not mine, but It was quicker to find these then scan my pics of the same places

AbbieDoobie

Nothing like going on a hike, getting alone, sparking up a J, and finishing up the hike stoned outta my gourd. I like it even better in winter.

~Abbie :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love to be outside

Although I prefer to get to my apex of the hike then smoke. I enjoy the views or whatever else is around so much more.

Going on a 6 hour hike in a few months in Northern Ontario, looking forward to it. Will be out in the wilderness for 10 days

growshower

amen to you kelly, most sensible thing i have read here this evening, seeing as i just came from a thread about tacos and mexican women

K

kill-9

Hiking in The High Sierra gives me a high. I don't like to smoke when hiking, but once I come back to the campground I spark one.

eyedrops

I cant wait to see Colorado but I made a promise to myself to see Texas first b/c of its diverisity. but Colorado is deffinatly my next state to see

blwd67

Does anyone hike in the east? I have some great pictures from the apalachian areas of west Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland. I'll post them ifi can find them, but that was a couple cameras ago

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the smoky mountains. post up some picks i would love to see some apalachian hiking photos.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait to see Colorado but I made a promise to myself to see Texas first b/c of its diverisity. but Colorado is deffinatly my next state to see

colorado first. I am from texas, and nature lovers from texas generally move to colorado.

blwd67

I love the smoky mountains. post up some picks i would love to see some apalachian hiking photos.

I will, man, just gotta find them. I wouldn't mind taking a trip out west to see what I am missing, though.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nothing can prepare you for being in a valley of 14,000 foot mountains. They make the smokies look like foot hills.

Go in the summer to the San Di Cristo Range first. It is near durango telluride silverton. that area is majestic.

The mountains towns are really chill to. these two are from telluride area

Zion further west in sw utah. my folks took these.

more zion

look at my threads in my sig below for rocky mountain national park. I smoked some super silver haze super pure dry sift hash on those trips. Also some Strawberry Cough and some Utopia haze. top notch hiking smokes. very sativa.

Latest posts

Latest posts