What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what is the deal with phylos these days?

shaggyballs

Veteran
The word on the street is that they stole every submitted sample and are now making bank off of all the DNA that was sent in.

Is this true?

White Beard

Only those on the inside have any knowledge of their actual plans, but it’s a shell game until proven otherwise IMO

Maggotbrain

I'm not sure how they could make money by stealing the samples. You only send then some pieces of stem. Is there something I'm missing?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I tissue cultured my great grandmother from a locket of her hair and she's a vigorous four year old now and already cleans the barn pretty good.

Phylos tested her and she's got landraces Genetics with just a small percentage of Skunk#1.

hellfire

I think anyone sending them seeds or cuts or any live potential material is an idiot. The fact they even ask for seeds is disgusting and then you have various industry names like Sam asking people to send phylos seeds. Strong sense of fuck that.

Time to go start an angel fund for an open source non profit version of phylos.

Dog Star

Veteran
All i know that Phylos was never helpfull in any way nor you cant understand
nothing from that data.. to me it look like scam that some people use for
their own benefit and it looks to me like people that sended samples are
screwed somehow... we will see in future how this will unveil..

Badfishy1

I tissue cultured my great grandmother from a locket of her hair and she's a vigorous four year old now and already cleans the barn pretty good.

Phylos tested her and she's got landraces Genetics with just a small percentage of Skunk#1.

Is she hot? Green card?

Railage

That cracked me up so much, I showed my wife and she didn’t give a shit, but it cracked me up.

Vital

Good luck to them trying to make and sell seeds, karma has a way of working things out. This company just crossed everyone in the industry that trusted them.

troutman

Seed Whore
I keep saying it all the time that Big Pharma and those who help it are not out friends. They are the ones who have
kept Cannabis illegal for so long to enslave mankind with pills,etc. Now Big Pharma types and those who help them
plan on taking all the hard work underground growers have done for the past few decades for themselves.

You may as well help the police arrest growers if you're going to help Big Pharma types.

Badfishy1

I keep saying it all the time that Big Pharma and those who help it are not out friends. They are the ones who have
kept Cannabis illegal for so long to enslave mankind with pills,etc. Now Big Pharma types and those who help them
plan on taking all the hard work underground growers have done for the past few decades for themselves.

You may as well help the police arrest growers if you're going to help Big Pharma types.

This 100...
Except now what you are going to see is a big pharma big Agriculture team up and fuck everybody deep raw nasty and dry. The combination of the 2 will smash the populace. Once all the ducks are lined up the money will show up in DC from 2 of the strongest lobbies

Brother Nature

You fellas should check out the new cologne 'Jealousy' by Calvin Klein.

I believe there's a new sports drink called hatorade that's making the rounds too.

shaggyballs

Veteran
From their website:

We believe data sharing advances industry innovation and ensures heritage varieties remain protected.

Unrivaled Plant Genetics
Conception has assembled the finest collection of germplasm (existing plant varieties) in the world. We also have access to the largest database of cannabis genomics in the world.

Yea, they now own everything in the phylos galaxy.

Phylos would like to offer a special thanks to all those here that submitted samples.
....:laughing: ................................ :laughing:

I am not really meaning to laugh at nice folks but I tried to warn against sending in samples but was laughed at as usual.

Back on topic.

Are they sharing back with those that provided samples to them that are now in tissue culture?

If they will allow public access to their data base then they are a diamond in the rough.
If they hoard the publicly submitted data then they are just common thieves.

Thats the way I/we see things on the streets of Detroit anyhow.
I never understood the underhanded shit that takes place in a board room type atmosphere so things may look different to some folks here.

Latest posts

Latest posts