What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is everyone growing outdoors this season?

Grateful1

I have bunch of Motarebel gear, and some others Ill be running outdoors. Have had excellent results in the past.

Curious to see what everyone else is running, and if anyone has any suggestions for 40N Lat.

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
GG4, Lemon Dizzle
Malawi (Rolling the dice on this one)
Revolver Auto, NL Super Auto, LSD-25 Autos in 2 crops.

I have 200 in the oven already.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Still undecided...
I need to figure it out soon though...

Me too! I need to find some genetics that are highly tolerant to mold, mildew and bud rot.

Last year was horrible here. Rained so much I only had to water them twice the whole season!

The nearby river flooded and destroyed plants three separate times( that I know of). The ones that were still there were covered in mud.

Over the season I probably put out 35 to 45 plants. Only three made it to harvest, and they lost a lot to bud rot, and other fungal problems.

I let go of my pineapple Express, it's not made for outdoors.

So .. I'm going to try my Purpal outside again- it tastes different outside.
N.L. - i haven't had her outside yet, tho I cut her off my buddy's outdoor plant.

Gonna try some NLxhaze beans tho I'm not certain they are real.

I too am looking for recommendations for around that latitude. Prob 36-40 ish.
Usually first frost is mid to last of October.

Been smoking for 20 some years, growing for a few, never have seen a super Nld. Dying to try a racy, up smoke. (Never been paranoid from smoke, not even close.)
Hopefully I can find a mostly sativa strain that is rot resistant, with an up buzz, that will finish before frost.

Dankwolf

45th latitude .

45th latitude .

Death star x blue star
Chem berry
Ogkb 2.0 x ansetrial skunk

Have not decided on last one yet
Maybe

Mendo breath
Sour diesel
Blue star x Ansetrial skunk
Death star x Ansetrial

Or who know maybe some last min clone only .

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Clones
Headband, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Wedding Cake, TK, Dosidos, GG4, ECSD, BLissful Wizard GSC, MendoBreath, GMO, Blue Dream, Chem D, Chem 4, Chem Sis, '91, Corey Stardawg, Pre 98 Bubba, Sour Dubble...oh and waiting on that mac now too so hopefully.... emptying the cloner now. Thanks #fam!

My own beans
Chunky's Bagseeds ScoutBreath, Gorilla Breath, SFV Breath, Weirdo-si-dos, ForumBreath, GMOGKB, FireOGKB, Locomotive Breath, SLUGGO, Unckle Kenny, Gorilla Twin, Dawg Breath, Sex Pistol, Pimp Juice.

Bagseeds found from my clones flowers this year and a bunch that my bro made and I found in Cake and Dosis.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What gg4 and when does it finish? Good yield ?

Last year I got Original Glue (GG4) from Nirvana. I prepped my holes and got 3/4-1 lbs in the wild, and 1+lbs from the ones that were babysat and watered regularly. Buds are hard as rocks. Frost resistant and zero mold. Ready end of September to mid October. The cold doesn't bother it one bit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

True Rodelization (not a hermie)
I picked this bud in December after a couple weeks of on/off sub zero temps.
Fan leaves took a beating, but the buds were rocking it.
picture.php

I suggest you leave a lower branch untouched on your smaller plants and keep checking for pollen sacs once the cold sets in.

Bigbeast

Thanks ! I actually have nirvana glue for this year along with some Freezeland crosses and a few others to try out. I’m pretty much in the same general area as yoursel

CowboyTed

I'm planning a whole garden full of Ace NLD genetics:

Golden Tiger
Malawi
Zamaldelica
Bangi Haze x Ethiopian
Lebanese

Panama

Seeds are popped, and the soil is warming. I spent the day mixing organic soil for some big mounds.

Dankwolf

Clones
Headband, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Wedding Cake, TK, Dosidos, GG4, ECSD, BLissful Wizard GSC, MendoBreath, GMO, Blue Dream, Chem D, Chem 4, Chem Sis, '91, Corey Stardawg, Pre 98 Bubba, Sour Dubble...oh and waiting on that mac now too so hopefully.... emptying the cloner now. Thanks #fam!

My own beans
Chunky's Bagseeds ScoutBreath, Gorilla Breath, SFV Breath, Weirdo-si-dos, ForumBreath, GMOGKB, FireOGKB, Locomotive Breath, SLUGGO, Unckle Kenny, Gorilla Twin, Dawg Breath, Sex Pistol, Pimp Juice.

Bagseeds found from my clones flowers this year and a bunch that my bro made and I found in Cake and Dosis.

So which ones do you want me to grow lol .

Your ogkb 2.0 has made rounds like you wanted .

Ansectrial skunk male x ogkb 2.0

Dankwolf

Clones

My own beans

So which ones do you want me to grow lol .

Your ogkb 2.0 has made rounds like you wanted .

Ansectrial skunk male x ogkb 2.0 . two different phenom s

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

jonnyfli

Last year I got Original Glue (GG4) from Nirvana. I prepped my holes and got 3/4-1 lbs in the wild, and 1+lbs from the ones that were babysat and watered regularly. Buds are hard as rocks. Frost resistant and zero mold. Ready end of September to mid October. The cold doesn't bother it one bit.

View Image

View Image

View Image

True Rodelization (not a hermie)
I picked this bud in December after a couple weeks of on/off sub zero temps.
Fan leaves took a beating, but the buds were rocking it.
View Image

I suggest you leave a lower branch untouched on your smaller plants and keep checking for pollen sacs once the cold sets in.
solid lookn TychoMonolyth looks ace

green-genes77

Veteran
White Cherry Truffle
Locomotion
Durban Poison
Panama
Green Crack
Romulan
Koffee Cake
Dr. Who
LHB
Daymaker
Lemon Garlic OG
Maybe Junior Mints, Scooby Snacks and a handful of other stuff yet to be determined
:laughing:

grandsrin

Hi at 49 north

Mextiza
Biker kush
Bangi haze
Kc 36*tw
Angola Thai f2 for fun. Too north here.
KC brain new auto

ByGS

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have mum's up of Serious6 and Critical Sour.

I also have semi auto mums up, which might be a bad idea. DFG and Mighty Gold.

I also have Fast Diesel seeds. The mums flowered off under 24/7 light, so had to go. Quite unexpected for a photoperiod plant.