What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Few Warehouse Shots | RB26

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
So there seems to be a lot of misconception about growing in warehouses. Mainly that if you grow on a large scale (which is relative), quality will suffer. Hopefully I can dispel some of those myths and answer a few questions in the process. As I can't always post on ICMAG as much as I'd like to - I try to keep my website and social media current with frequent updates. You can check those out below. Thanks for following.

RB26 Official Website | Instagram | Twitter | Periscope | MassRoots

picture.php

Table of Contents
Update 1: Electrical Wiring
Update 2: Electrical Wiring Pt. 2
Update 3: Progress & Strain Selection
Update 4: Building Progress

reserved

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grabbing a seat for this myself !!! :lurk:

let me be first one to puff & pass :smoke out:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
A big show is gonna start :)

Where's the plants??

Just kidding, nice space, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Vibes

Pulling up a chair for this...

Grabbing a seat for this myself !!! :lurk:

let me be first one to puff & pass :smoke out:

Thanks for the support guys. I've designed this start to finish so please let me know if you have any questions. There won't be plants in there for a couple weeks but I'll try to detail the rooms as I get them finished and outfitted.

SourDank

Veteran
Lookin forward to this brother, and I think if people are under the misconception that quality suffers in a wharehouse, they haven't checked out Jack's feed on IG recently...can't wait to watch you crush it RB

RB26

Vendor
Veteran

Pulling up a seat for this one. Best of luck RB

YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
Front Row Seat

Looking forward to the progress

Taggin' up so I don't miss any updates!!

Looking forward to it!
Cool website too, with full credit to JW and IC mag.

Ill sit in the back and pay close attention! Way to tease us..

Thanks for the support guys. Its been a long road and ICM has always been there to help.

Looks more like a jet hanger than a warehouse. How many rooms?

6 rooms to start, but the capacity of the warehouse is more like 40-50. Needless to say I don't have the funds for that scale :laughing:

Lookin forward to this brother, and I think if people are under the misconception that quality suffers in a wharehouse, they haven't checked out Jack's feed on IG recently...can't wait to watch you crush it RB

Yeah I agree - although in my experience the majority of warehouses I've seen DO turn out subpar product - I don't think thats necessarily always true. Is Jack's feed the Jungle Boys one?

TheDank23

Veteran
Tagged up, this should be awesome. I'm sure you got the warehouse with the idea to expand once things got settled, nice job planning ahead. If not hey, plenty of space to think! You could lose a few ideas in there.. :biggrin:

:tiphat: