What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EDEN HIGH CENTRE. Madriz.

ElRubio

Veteran
HOla Jahnice!!

Sadly, the original EHC closed in 1979 (tha same year as Jupiter and other famous hash shop at that time) due to pressions and threats of the US Gov. Nixon threatened the Nepali Gov with removing all the international aids to the country if they dont close the hashish and marihuana centers.

Last time i visited Kathmandu, in 2009, there was a restaurant or a bar in the building the EDEN used to be if I remember clearly...but the building was stand still.

Nowadays, we can only pray and send help to nepalese people...another earthquake today (7.4 RS)...:(

PS: jon, i know nothing about US dispensaries, but here there are a lot of clubs...some are bad, some a nice, and a few of them are a blast jehehehe. Best vibes dude!!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
in the restaurant where my husband works, they have saved their tip money for the last weeks and now have 3000 to give to their Nepali co-worker to help his family.

:ying:
AWESOME!

C

charlie garcia

Nice visit and friendly afternoon
Sorry for crappy hash pic, the fresh Lemon Rif doenst deserve it ;)
thx mates
cuidaros
kaiki

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 150611 002.jpg
    150611 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 150611 hash 004.jpg
    150611 hash 004.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 78

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

thanks guys!

you were so welcoming and helpful. our visit to Eden was fun and we loaded up on supplies for the rest of our holiday.

there is a great selection of weed and hash on the menu at a fair price.

the club's ventilation system is amazing.
there are some coffeeshops who could learn from the 'garden of Eden' hash centre.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great work and a special place for sure.
Thanks for it all, i do hope to pay you guys a visit someday.
Peace and best vibes going your way.

Raralator

Hi my friend
I didnt know How to contact you . I am very passionate and wanted to come visit.
I am living in Madrid
It will be a pleasure
Thanks

Grommers

hey there. I odten visit some weeds club in Barcelona. More info I found on https://weed-bcn.com/ Weeds are helpful plants for your organic garden because each beneficial weed thrives in a specific imbalanced soil condition and works to bring the soil back into balance. So if you’ve heard that healthy soil grows weeds just as well as the plants you’re trying to grow, it’s a myth.