What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSO, chronic pain and scleroderma

Piel

Veteran
I watched run from the cure yesterday and it made an impression. Anyone here tried RSO for chronic pain and/or scleroderma?

justpassnthru

Veteran
RSO works well for chronic pain for most auto-immune disease and injury; taken in the correct dose over time. I would suspect it would help the pain of scleraderma, which can be internal or external. I suspect it would help internal scleraderma a bit better than the external, but it would be a WIN for both and in view of the alternatives...rso is a WINNER! jpt

Piel

Veteran
I´m the family "stoner" and my wife has never really shared this interest but after alleiving the itch her rosacea with tincture sshe´s become more interested. She has the dermal type, and Sjögrens and Reynauds and she rides for times a week -makes me proud.

justpassnthru

Veteran
Piel, she should benefit from the ingested rso. I bet she would really benefit from some sort of ointments, as well. I'd sure try it. It took me a many months before it took all my pain away.:biggrin: jpt

Piel

Veteran
Ointment should be pretty easy to make, good idea. I guess I´ll do a downscaled RSO batch and see what happens.