What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dream job you can never get

crap. my dream job is sitting right there waiting for me, 1600 miles away! electrician at ucla, apt housing! too bad i'm fucking married and my wife hurt her neck six years ago and never fucks. can you imagine all the hot ass i would be able to get vising several apts a day to fix minor things? but apts down there are astronomical. i couldnt afford one very close to campus on $25/hr. but that is for a trainee, and i am a master. after a couple years i would be over $30. but the fringe benefits i can only cream about!

i am almost out of business and no work. losing the house as soon as they get around to taking it, but still....it's along ways away and i'd have to dump the wife. it'd killer. SHIT!

you guys got anything similar, or in the past? also when i was in the navy i got honor man in A school and would have had choice of orders, like rota spain!! but because i was signed up for advanced training they wouldn't cut me loose from it and i couldn't go. i ended up being a fucking VAST operator under the flight decks. it sucked. life sux.

gtgio

Yeah dude, college chicks love to fuck their electricians, they can hardly resist. Maybe you should be a plumber instead. Show a little crack and they'll be instantly seduced, you'll definitely get some action. For sure. 100%

Liza

My dream job would be on some mountain look-out watching for fire. Like Kerouac in Desolation Peak. But less desolate.

One Love 731

Veteran
you create your future. many a time have i packed up and left the old life behind. do it a few times and its second nature. to have what u want u only need to go get it. 1:ying:

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would like to install those little rings that women put on their "private" parts. Would work for free.....

MIway

Veteran
My dream job would be on some mountain look-out watching for fire. Like Kerouac in Desolation Peak. But less desolate.

I dated a girl back in Oregon who's father did that... Pretty sure he had to bid on the season... Forestry takes the low. Used to drive out there to visit... 20 yrs later and just those handful of visits still has a strong impression. Didn't hurt that the little lady was pretty hot pushing a stick shift up the dirt roads... ;-)

I'm a pretty solitary person... can see where u r coming from. It was nice out there.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Hooters Manager. Hiring and firing. I think firing would be the best part. "Oh don't cry maybe we could work something out so you can still work here." :moon:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
fly fishing guide in a canna-friendly state or country. i could probably stand floating trout rivers with stoners waving fly rods around, falling out of the boat...you know, the usual.:dance013:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

TSA Personal Screening Agent,
fuck Lady Liberty & the Constitution.

LL_zps763c834f.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
I've always thought it might be fun to set up a little booth somewhere and put up a sign that said, "Free Breast Cancer Screening". Privacy curtained of course. Have to be prepared to run when the cop car showed up though....lot a problems...Good job though, don't ya think? Then, that "free" part is the biggest holdup in that career choice for me. I do like food. *Scratching chin*, dreams, I'll figure it out. Ahh, if only....

Coba

Veteran
I gets plenty o' ass... no need to plan a shitty job around the prospect of looky but no touchy... drool but no pull...

perv, but no swerve...

My dream job would be to do what Moonshine* does everyday. looking at lovely ladies all day.
attachment.php

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I use to be an art broker, completely independent. I would travel and import artwork and bear all the expenses. I went a long time between paychecks and was always at risk for making nothing. I decided to accept a job with a dealer that promised to make me a partner. Now I spend most of my time sitting around. Not too exciting. I talked about leaving and the owner gave me a new car and said he will speed up partnership. I still want to go to the streets and buy art but still want to sell art. Nothing is perfect.

Latest posts

Latest posts