What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted grower gets more time because he grew GOOD weed???

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I hope this is not true. I was on another thread and came upon this post."i hope you took clones from that AK, i grew it too last year and was extremely disapointed with the seedplants after all the glowing reports i had seen over the years, but because of those reports i decided to give it another run with clones, and holy fuck, it was like a completly different strain, i got busted by the police before that run was done and they send it off to be lab tested, and they ranged from 17-24% THC and had like 14 days to a month left before harvest.
" I called bullshit at first ...but...damn!! Could it be true??? I guess we should all go to growin bag seed or what??? Any input??? This can't be true??? Can it??I actually feel kinda dumb for askin.BUT.:thank you:

BigDawg

where does it say he got more time for high % of THC? I don't see it in your post, unless the title of this thread was the title of his thread

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Actually BigDawg,he did not state that he got more time. Someone else said the DEA probably tested it to give him more time. I am curious as to why they would test it. Makes no sense to me. If it even really happened.I am looking for input. Has anyone ever had this situation ??

H

h^2 O

yeah not sure why they would test for THC % unless they were looking to market it or something

L

longearedfriend

it reminds me of this idea coca-cola had

to put thermometers in their vending machines

when it's warmer, the prices go up

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Hell they're just happy catching a pot grower...we're evil ya know? Free thinkers and shit

Useful Idiot

Veteran
You may not vote on any more threads today....really?? What the hell is that??? I guess you cant find but so many posts helpfull in 1 day???

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
in have heard about bills that were proposed that would increase penalties for growing herbs with higher THC concentrations...gotta love our totally corrupt, ignorant, and inept government....cant wait till we drag these "elected" public officials through the streets to the guillotine..

roach

Veteran
It's the way they do it in Denmark now

Am posting on my phone and running out of power, will post more tomorrow when i get to my computer

señorsloth

Veteran
lol he was talking out of his ass, you might be surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts are just pretending to be seasoned growers and are actually highschool age trolls living in their mom's basements...

i know that the testing facilities require a 100% pure thc sample to make testing possible, and that isn't easy to come by, i don't think it even exists, but what they have is close...logic would say that only states with med laws would probably have a facility that can test pot, and it's not cheep. since these are commercial businesses and they rely on the public for business...i dont' think any person would set one up in a non legal state as it would surely go out of business...i doubt local governments are setting up testing facilities so that they can test your pot for no reason at all. you can check norml.org if you like but there are no laws on the books that specifies % of thc. to them you are just as guilty with a trunk full of hemp plants as you are with urkle or chem. so it seems to me that it can't be true for that reason, the county isn't going to waste money testing it, all they have to do is claim it's the strongest pot they have ever seen, call it super weed or something ridiculas and the media will run with it, regardless of the actual potency.

really wish they had a few mods who did nothing but go through deleting people that are obviously trolling and making things up for no reason.

N

narko

in germany they always measure the average thc percentage. and in the end they add it up. if you have more than 7,5gramm pure thc that means jailtime(atleast probation). quite hard to stay under this limit even with one plant...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
An Indica dom plant, one month before harvest, would have way less than 10% THC I would guess, I certainly would not bother smoking it.

Never heard of a % THC getting more jail anywhere, it would be just daft.

Here in Spain, getting caught with real coke gets you in big trouble though, aparently they know you are an important person in the chain and the quantity you have is certain to double or triple when you cut it.... They really want to know how and where you got it.

Luckily weed is not the same !

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
lol he was talking out of his ass, you might be surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts are just pretending to be seasoned growers and are actually highschool age trolls living in their mom's basements...

i know that the testing facilities require a 100% pure thc sample to make testing possible, and that isn't easy to come by, i don't think it even exists, but what they have is close...logic would say that only states with med laws would probably have a facility that can test pot, and it's not cheep. since these are commercial businesses and they rely on the public for business...i dont' think any person would set one up in a non legal state as it would surely go out of business...i doubt local governments are setting up testing facilities so that they can test your pot for no reason at all. you can check norml.org if you like but there are no laws on the books that specifies % of thc. to them you are just as guilty with a trunk full of hemp plants as you are with urkle or chem. so it seems to me that it can't be true for that reason, the county isn't going to waste money testing it, all they have to do is claim it's the strongest pot they have ever seen, call it super weed or something ridiculas and the media will run with it, regardless of the actual potency.

really wish they had a few mods who did nothing but go through deleting people that are obviously trolling and making things up for no reason.

Wow, you're just amazingly wrong.

EVERY state has a facility to test criminal evidence, it's called the state crime lab. They have a neat little device called a gas chromatography mass spectrometer, and it actually takes an unknown sample and tells you exactly what it's composition is. Every piece of evidence in a drug trial has gone through this machine to confirm that it is indeed cannabis, and not oregano.

As far as scientific equipment goes, it is actually pretty cheap, and it is VERY common. You'll find one in almost every hospital in the country, and in almost every college and university science department. Hell, there are a few high schools locally that have them.

As far as the rest of your post regarding trolls talking out their ass and people who make shit up for no reason, well...

roach

Veteran

How typical American to assume that everyone lives in America, if you havent noticed you are on a international site, meaning people from all over the world post here, and the only one talking out of their asses is you my morronic "friend", you know we have a saying here in Denmark, its something like "Thief thinks everyone steals" i guess the same goes for trolls

and yes it is actualy true, in Denmark (NOT AMERICA, just for the slow ones) they actualy messure the THC content of your weed and then estimate how much Hash with 7,4% THC that is (7,4% is the average THC content in Hash in Denmark) and you get sentenced based on that, in my case my 25 plants was equal to 1 kilo Hash and i got 20 days prison for it, i will go by my lawyer on monday and get the court documents to prove it

AND DONT FUCKING CALL ME A LIAR WHEN YOU KNOW SHIT

and besides where are the pics of your grows? or are YOU just the 12 year old troll hiding in your moms basement pretending to be growing? fucking asshat!

Latest posts

Latest posts