What's new

jonesin' real bad ya'll, need your help!!!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
hey IC . . . umm . . . really going through a dilemma here.

reeeally thinking about chopping #3 early as to have a lil to blaze on. been jonesin' real bad for a lil bit of something.

cant copp from anyone around my way cause i cant do that, its the area and the fact that i grow.

things are kinda tight right now so no real way to copp anything from who i know, that would be a trip into NY, short as it may be when youve got those responsibilities indulgences just don't seem as simple as they used to, can seem down right flagrant.

cant just make a call and get a dub like i used to, gotta rely on self these days.

its been 6 weeks so far into flower BUT since i dont count the first two wks its actually 8.

i admit im looking for reasons, since its been so long. havent really thought about it, but once i started to i realized how long its been . . . . hooooh this is tough!

my rule so far has been to not smoke anything until i smoke my own, once ive got plants in the ground especially in flower, ive always been able to wait but right now im feelin like pooky.

i feel like im becoming a regular stiff or average joe, the couple of tats and piercings are starting to seem mundane, i dont feel "counter culture" at all. . . i feel its starting to slip away.

i feel like by my growing im not making/taking a stand, not making a difference if im not smoking my own!! its just not right, feels off to me to not be smoking my own.

i think just a lil taste, but then i go and smell the plants. i figure "hey whats the difference, its just bagseed anyway right?" BUT THEN i smell it . . . it smell like orange peels, fresh orange peels!

i look at it, you know , reeeeally look at it and alot of the trichs are cloudy very few are clear and very few are amber BUT there are more amber than clear and mostly cloudy.

aawwwwe! this is tough you guys. i start to think, i know i need to ditch it, but how can i not keep anything, not even one for myself? what would be the sense in growing right.

its just a taste it wont hurt anything right.i try to watch tv, hang out with the wife, play with the baby BUT i cant get that smell outta my head and nose!!! it looks so good! some brown hairs some white, dont even need to microscope to see the trichs man!!

awwwwwe -ahh!! this is soo hard!

i know im supposed to wait, i should wait. . .. but ive worked hard right? ive put in the work right? dont i deserve it? reap what you sow and all that? i tooka chance on some bagseed and look at what i got!! best damned bagseed ive ever seen by far and i grew the plants, me!! i did that, i put those seeds in there, shouldnt i be able to "reap what i sow" ???

im on the ledge ya'll . . . gonna go and walk around the house a lil, go watch something on demand or some shit, try to take my mind off of it all, try to keep busy.

:good: im gonna try guys wish me luck

WelderDan

Veteran
Do we gotta whack you with a rolled up newspaper? Bad! You know better!

Put the scissors back in the drawer. You'll be glad you did.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
wait

the dry out period is a good reminder that you need to manage your stash better and will help your stash go longer after this pull because your tolerance will be lower and the pot will be better

just pick a few buds off the lower branches, do a quick dry and smoke those. keep doing that every few days, but don't chop a whole plant early mang

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How big are the plants and how many do you have out?

I wouldn't think twice about cutting some lower popcorn buds if I were out of smoke. Especially this late in the season...... They're a pain in the ass to trim and normally just go into the trim pile anyways....

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
heres the sexy lil bitch right here. . .
picture.php

haawwwwe, i can smell it now just by lookin at the pic! i figured on taking acouple sample nugs for a quick dry but then again, its only 2' tall? maybe even less than that! why not just chop the whole thing and be done with it?

just had to put the baby back to sleep so that kinda took my mind off of it for a minute

well, the reason why we say to just take some popcorn from the lower branches is because that plant doesnt look close to being done. the longer you let it go, the better it will be. i also suggest feed it nothing but water from here on out. it will also be harsher if you chop now because it hasn't been flushed
what strain is that?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
all those plants and you're dry? sorry bro, that's a no go.
likely story...it is that special plant that has you on edge, no?

imo, the trichome percentage is perfect...some clear, some amber, most cloudy.

waiting will make it seem better perhaps, what a dilemna! a totally new baby to take care of...you did get cuts, right?

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
your right . . .

KRD, Weird - i know i should and i know your right, but i got it bad man, real bad, its been so long, i know my tolerance is shit! thats why i wanna go in on it!

WelderDan, walt cunningham - that just maybe what i have to do, just get a lil taster for now, would have to pop it in the broiler though, top heat on low setting

JJScorpio- some are at least 3' most are in the -2' range, the taller ones i know have a ways to go so im not even looking at them, but that #3 . . . whooooo that #3!

awright guys gonna go take some nips and hit the sack, will take pics and post later what i nipped!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Take some popcorn off the bottom and leave the rest, you'll be glad you did when it comes to the proper harvest :good:
:joint:

E

Eazytoke

If I was out the popcorn would already be on the back of my TV doing a quick dry. Probably a whole branch depending on how close to done it was.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Here's the excuse I use:

I'll closely examine the trich percentages under the scope, and dutifully note the flowering day, and then "trim" the lower buds. Strictly to learn the smoke as thoroughly as possible, of course. This is what it's like early, this is what is like @60.

Bonus for using this reasoning - Free pass on lazy harvesting.

I didn't quit harvesting half-way through the plant, I'm letting some branches go long... For research purposes only, of course.

You got buds with amber on 'em, and your dry? Time to research the SHIT outta that bitch :joint:

H

h^2 O

heres the sexy lil bitch right here. . .
picture.php

haawwwwe, i can smell it now just by lookin at the pic! i figured on taking acouple sample nugs for a quick dry but then again, its only 2' tall? maybe even less than that! why not just chop the whole thing and be done with it?

just had to put the baby back to sleep so that kinda took my mind off of it for a minute

Uhhh dude do you know what strain that is? I've got a few stable bagseeds that look EXACTLY like that - same leaves, branching pattern, everything. I'll take a pic tomorrow. It's the same strain man I swear. Mines not flowering yet but looks like twin

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummm...its ur weed yo,snatch a few branches off the bottom.thats the beauty of growin,as long as u have some shit close,u never have to be out ;)
like NiteTiger said yo...its all research and development :D
seriously thought bro,no sense in buyin weed when u have a crop growin thts that close to the axe.
just my 2.
peace-T-

fabvariousk

Veteran
Everyone of us here has hacked something down way premature cause they felt like a buzz no matter what they tell you.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just chill man and read a book or something. try some steven king or tom clancy. that'll keep ya busy.

Latest posts

Latest posts