What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roommate has lung cancer... Any cannabis info specific to Lungs?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Hey All! :wave:

Turns out my roommate has lung cancer. A few weeks ago the chest X-rays were clear, this week they have golf-ball sized tumors. Oncologists state that this person has about 6 months to live... and that's WITH chemo.

We're treating this here at home. No doctors except to take X-rays for progress.

Step one was to start Baking soda treatments for the first 3 weeks to alkalinize the blood and increase the availability of oxygen. (They showed remarkable improvement in oxygen levels within a few minutes of the first treatment)

Humidifier with H2O2 and water is running to increase oxygen in the air. Tomorrow we procure oxygen and mask from local doctor.

Tomorrow we find out blood type and go shopping for type-specific foods that are beneficial and alkalinizing.

Currently sourcing cannabis trim/bud/whatever as cheaply as possible to make into heat activated hash oil for consumption. (Rick Simpson's "Hemp" oil). If you live near Fairplay Colorado and can help, please do! We is POOR!

Looking to procure a high quality vaporizer to administer cannabis directly to the lung tissue.

Is there anyone out there that has gone through lung cancer treatment specifically? Any specific things I may have missed? I appreciate any and all support and information that can be thrown this way.

I'll be documenting the progress as we go along. Thanks again.

:thank you:

oli

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's condition. It is scary to think about. I hope someone can offer some good information. Take good care of him, I can only imagine how depressed he must feel. :(

monkey5

Veteran
Hydro-soil, The real Rick Simpson people I have came in contact with will help you & your room mate .. regardless of cost! They will look into can you pay or how much you can afford to pay? They will be having some for me on Sept.9th ..when i am moving to Cali. When we talked about money, I was told they would have the medicine ready for me when I arrived! Start as soon as you can! monkey5

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Thank you for that. We've been working to procure some locally, I'll pm you for further information.

They've decided to go home and be with family so I'll have to send what info with them I can. Hopefully can get them in touch with each other.

Thank you again.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hydro so sorry to hear..wish this person well for us and to you as well buddy. You're in our thoughts...DD

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Not a real cannabis info but it helps cannabis with producing thc.. and turns out it also fight cancer cells pretty good.
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/65/5/1984.full

Mb its worth a try .. dunno

Good luck anyway...

Possibly good info for most cancers. Their cancer is in the lungs though, difficulty breathing already and any inflammation would increase that problem.

Inflammation is caused by cancer cells dying and the body trying to get rid of it. Best case with lung cancer patients is to revert as many cancer cells back to normal as possible.

Cancer thrives in a low-oxygen environment that has plenty of sugar, animal proteins/fats and hydrogenated oils that is also acidic.

Gee.. the modern diet creates an acidic environment in the body that is rich in all of these things... including low-oxygen. Normal cells HAVE to turn in to cancer cells to survive.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May the GOOD Karma be with you and your roommate, HS. Have you thought of incorporating other herbs into your protocol as well, such as teas?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
May the GOOD Karma be with you and your roommate, HS. Have you thought of incorporating other herbs into your protocol as well, such as teas?

Thank you...

Yes, I've thought about herbal and green tea... the key is to make sure that the resultant tea is alkaline. Complete diet change sucks.... commercial foods have too much successful chemical-crack in them. :(

C

chefro420

alohamedicinals :ying: tell him to stay positive . ALso research magic mushrooms used in cancer patient studies . Amazing results across the board for others in his shoes...

BHO/dry sift/bubble pills/edibles !

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So cancer is caused by bacteria?

Whatever...

"The thing that blocks the production of ATP molecules is a very special pleomorphic bacteria, which some alternative cancer treatment researchers believe is Helicobacter Pylori or H. pylori. However, it is not quite as simple as naming one bacteria as a cause of cancer, but I won't get into that."

The article states it is much more complicated that that.. but then reading something before commenting on it is rare these days. :D

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Recent studies in mice have shown that Flax oil, or a high Flax seed diet provides some form of resilience to the lung tissue and reduces damage to the lungs themselves from Radiation which is typically used to treat lung cancers.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/flaxseed-might-protect-against-death-radiation-195006764.html

Not sure if your roommate is considering Radiation therapy, but if he is I would suggest he start taking some Flax supplement in some form. Of course this is not conclusive, but it couldn't hurt.

Good luck to your roommate, we're sending out positive vibes over here.

-Chimera

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
"The thing that blocks the production of ATP molecules is a very special pleomorphic bacteria, which some alternative cancer treatment researchers believe is Helicobacter Pylori or H. pylori. However, it is not quite as simple as naming one bacteria as a cause of cancer, but I won't get into that."

The article states it is much more complicated that that.. but then reading something before commenting on it is rare these days. :D

The article states it over and over, as well as other choice bits of quackery such as-

"The reason is a protocol called the Bob Beck Protocol. This protocol is a simple electromedicine device which completely cleans the blood of microbes within a few weeks. It was originally designed as a cure for AIDS, which it is, but it also turns out to be a cure for cancer and I mean very advanced cancer cases!!"

I especially liked this one too:
"Another absolutely forbidden substance when using this protocol is garlic. Garlic should never be used by any human being because it kills brain cells."

I could go on- there is hardly a sentence in that article that isn't 100% BS.

sso

Veteran