What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Klompen

Yet here you come into the conversation and tell people that they are wrong and provide nothing but a surface-level objection to it on the grounds that their argument is too surface-level. Typical circular logic coming out of Trump supporters. You cannot support the man and make sense, because he is all over the place and constantly moves the goal posts around. Rather than ever believe he isn't on your team, you reinvent reality to protect your dear leader. Trump is and has been in collusion with the Clintons, and that is the ONLY collusion there is concrete evidence of. I personally will never support anyone the Clintons support. That's my line in the sand. I don't care if their support is on the down low, I'm not ok with it.

LOL... holy fuck.. holy fuck...holy fuck ..... you kids have no idea whatsoever , zip, zero zilch...literally your not even in the conversation, your literally here arguing over politics and you don't have any idea whatsoever what's really happening, your simply caught up in surface level propaganda and completely ignorant to the corporate influences behind all this..

White Beard

Fact-checking and independent research are no longer “things”...

LOL... holy fuck.. holy fuck...holy fuck ..... you kids have no idea whatsoever , zip, zero zilch...literally your not even in the conversation, your literally here arguing over politics and you don't have any idea whatsoever what's really happening, your simply caught up in surface level propaganda and completely ignorant to the corporate influences behind all this..

Sure thing, Junior...word to the wise, you haven’t said anything yet that even IMPLIES you “ have any idea whatsoever what's really happening”. But, I guess, as long as YOU feel superior, that’s all that matters in life, eh?

CaptainDankness

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is hugely anti corporate compared to the left... Trump is about the the American worker and reversing globalism... the corporate Eliters hate this idea and would rather see even more outsourcing to China then we have already... The Corporate Elites own the media, they own the parties and of course control the major corporations ... why else would they all coordinate against Trump LOL

And....how did China's tariffs benefit you? They didn't. As Americans, we coughed up the funds.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, but that pretty much requires I pull out this clip lol

https://youtu.be/rBxyB_GXydw

"I have no empathy" - Joe Biden

Klompen, it seems you SKEWED what Biden said.

Biden mentioned, verbatim: "The younger generation now tells me how hard things are. Give me a break! No, no, I have no empathy for it, give me a break. Because here's the deal guys, we decided we were going to change the world, and we did, we did. We finished the Civil Rights Movement to the first stage...., so my message is GET INVOLVED!"

He's seen more decades of pain and sorrow and bills passed for civil rights than you can even comprehend, Klompen.

Transparency = TRUTH.

X

xavier7995

Like the 1994 crime bill ;)

...so what's up with trying to push the narrative that he's a far left commie? Dude loves to put browns and blacks in jail and can't wait to teach south America about the beauty of capitalism.

You got a problem with Ronnie raygun?

Ps....i am sad I missed all the funny names for regan.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, you have to dig deeeep for that Boogie. Brother.....grasping at straws.

Explain the 24, 865 LIES DJT has spewed, or why, WHY is the COVID count 200,564???

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like the 1994 crime bill ;)

You weren't even born yet, Boogie.

I recall the the violence in pockets of our country. The thought, too, shift to privatization of prisons, later found to be a mistake.

The bill was aimed at reducing violent crime, which had been rising. The violent crime rate had been on a general trend upward in the decades leading up to the 1994 bill, peaking in 1991, as this chart shows. After dropping in the first part of the 1980s, the violent crime rate, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics, increased by 39 percent from 1983 to 1993, the year before the crime bill was passed.

Doubtful you even understand the reasoning. You just search for lame memes.

Cool Moe

Veteran
A simple glance at what has transpired since the privatization of prisons would indicate that the main purpose of this bill was not only to institutionalize brutalization of minorities on a national scale but also to lock in massive profits for the white prison overlords for perpetuity

X

xavier7995

I recall the the violence in pockets of our country. The thought, too, shift to privatization of prisons, later found to be a mistake.

The bill was aimed at reducing violent crime, which had been rising. The violent crime rate had been on a general trend upward in the decades leading up to the 1994 bill, peaking in 1991, as this chart shows. After dropping in the first part of the 1980s, the violent crime rate, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics, increased by 39 percent from 1983 to 1993, the year before the crime bill was passed.

Thems was my times ***throws gd in the air and yells about free Larry hoover***

Stuff was a bit wilder back then. If anyone likes rap, I would give a recommendation to check out murs. Much of what he talks about rings true.

For the older folks...

Song about working hard

http://youtu.be/Pf6fCDtR4NA

Tbh, i can't really put into words how important what that guy said is, here or otherwise.

dramamine

Oh weird, crime increased when the CIA started flooding the black neighborhoods with crack? Guess that was a mistake too? Luckily lots of fortunes were made by locking people up with mandatory sentences for non-violent crimes. You're repeating the same bullshit rationale that was used in those years.

Last edited:

White Beard

Professional republicans are big investors in for-profit prisons, no lie, and plenty of deals with for-profit prisons include OCCUPANCY GUARANTEES - plenty of motivation for investors and lawmakers and LEO to keep arrests high and penalties harsh, but, sure, it’s all about “freedom”, right?

I remember reading a SF story many years ago, set in a world where organ sales were so profitable, that murder provided a constant stream of “new parts” to sell...folks said, “OMG!!! How terrifying! Good thing we’re too smart to let THAT happen!” But here we are - almost there, and “patriots” want to eliminate the only thing that stands between ordinary us and the people who can pay for ANYTHING - and fools ready to throw the doors open to the very worst of human nature just because “fuck the government”....

White Beard

Oh weird, crime increased when the CIA started flooding the black neighborhoods with crack? Guess that was a mistake too? Luckily lots of fortunes where made by locking people up with mandatory sentences for non-violent crimes. You're repeating the same bullshit rationale that was used in those years.

Well, Reagan had to pay for his Iran/Contra action SOMEHOW

Klompen

I was joking, thus the LOL in my post.

That said, you have to be kidding me about Biden. The man wrote the Patriot Act almost a decade before 9/11. He wrote most of the Clinton Crime Bill. He treated Anita Hill like garbage in front of the nation. I mean he's obviously somewhat less offensive than Trump, but lets not deify the guy. He's a warmongering corporatist and a very bad person. Plus, he gropes people left and right. You don't have to be a Trumptard to see the obvious; you just have to stop letting the Pied Piper Plan direct your thinking.

Klompen, it seems you SKEWED what Biden said.

Biden mentioned, verbatim: "The younger generation now tells me how hard things are. Give me a break! No, no, I have no empathy for it, give me a break. Because here's the deal guys, we decided we were going to change the world, and we did, we did. We finished the Civil Rights Movement to the first stage...., so my message is GET INVOLVED!"

He's seen more decades of pain and sorrow and bills passed for civil rights than you can even comprehend, Klompen.

Transparency = TRUTH.

Klompen

A simple glance at what has transpired since the privatization of prisons would indicate that the main purpose of this bill was not only to institutionalize brutalization of minorities on a national scale but also to lock in massive profits for the white prison overlords for perpetuity

It is so much worse than most people even realize. Bill Clinton literally introduced this bill at the birthplace of the KKK in front of black prisoners. Go read this article if you aren't familiar with it.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/09/stone-mountain-kkk-white-supremacy-simmons/

Latest posts

Latest posts