What's new

Has anyone been to The Suicide Forest?

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Aokigahara forest, more commonly known as The Suicide Forest, seems like a beautiful place to visit. I don't have any plans to ever visit Japan in my lifetime unfortunately, but if I did, I would for sure go to The Suicide Forest because I hear it's also a great tourist attraction and is beautiful.

I also like dark things, and I would be interested to see if I felt any sort of dark spirits or presences, or if it's just like being in any other forest.

If I did ever magically decide to travel to Japan, which I would if a lot of their laws change as well as their xenophobia, and if I learned Japanese, I would certainly go to the suicide forest. I would camp there. I would love to smoke freely in the forest, to pay tribute and bring positivity into a place where many unfortunately choose to go because they decided life is no longer for them, for a variety of reasons, which leaves a negative impression of the forest. I guess sort of like burning sage, but instead or trying to clear evil spirits, my reason for blowing loud clouds would be to bring peace and enjoyment to the spirits that may still be there. Perhaps they would enjoy the kind gesture. Especially if they were against cannabis during their time on earth, then they would get to see that it's not an evil plant, and that it's positive. Perhaps they could then haunt or do whatever ghosts do, to get the Japanese to realize that cannabis is a beneficial plant and not poison like their alcohol that they proudly consume is.

If I were to come across a body, I would simply alert authorities and pray for the individual, rather than exploit it for views like Logan Paul did.

I'm wondering if any people here have had the pleasure of visiting The Suicide Forest, and if so, how was it? Was it just a normal beautiful forest? Did you get any weird vibes? Did you see any ghosts?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
But what time of year. The cherry blossoms are spectacular, but before the forest fills with leaves. I would like to see the train track that meant taking the corner from two floors of a building to. With a ride on a bullet train, along a mountainous route.

I'm not sure it is a bad place. It's just somewhere you might not get disturbed, in a country with a very dense population. People patrol though, looking for anyone that might need counseling. So it's not as isolated now.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Yeah, I'd like to see the cherry blossoms. And you're right, it isn't a bad place, it just unfortunately has a reputation due to the people who choose to end their lives there, but from what I understand apart from that, it's a great tourist attraction, and I'd also like to see Mt. Fuji.

And I've heard as well that there are counselors/people patrolling, and that there are many signs urging people to think twice, and stress that things can get better. However, I have also heard that you are advised to not go off trail.

I wouldn't have a problem going off trail, as long as I was sure I would be able to make my way back and not end up getting lost.

rolandomota

Veteran
I almost went to Japan once to an air Force Base for a family visit but I got busted with weed ...fuck

Driver 8

Wings' song Band On the Run was allegedly written about the band running into a spot of bother when their weed was found at the airport.

There's no reason for me to think I could get it past security, or enjoy my trip as much without it.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Wings' song Band On the Run was allegedly written about the band running into a spot of bother when their weed was found at the airport.

There's no reason for me to think I could get it past security, or enjoy my trip as much without it.

Yeah, that's my exact reason that I'm not going to Japan, which is a shame, because I'd love to go, and see all the sights in Tokyo and what not, high as fuck. Osaka as well, and would love to see Balzac live, one of my favorite Horror Punk bands. And like I mentioned, I think it would be amazing to blow loud into the forest, to bring peace to the spirits and what not.

I know there are personal growers in Japan that grow grade A bud, but on a very small scale and I don't think they sell it, and if so it's probably really expensive. I'm not sure if the Japanese mafia has massive grow ops and sell it, but I imagine it would be super expensive and risky as hell, and likely would be a set up.

If the laws change and Japan decides to embrace Cannabis as a medicine and as something that an adult can consume, then I will plan a trip.

Driver 8

Yakuza have expensive weed of reportedly high caliber.

Small guys would have to pay to play but more likely their product would get shipped to them for distribution.

Aneer

Yeah, I heard about that place. Looks really interesting&scary - just how I like it. When everything will come to peace, I'll plan a trip.

St. Phatty

Yakuza have expensive weed of reportedly high caliber.

Small guys would have to pay to play but more likely their product would get shipped to them for distribution.

do they make their dealers cut off their fingers ?

as punishment for minor transgressions ...

remove a fingernail if they find PM ?

damn i think i would sell them Quality Herb.

wonder how much they pay ?

Latest posts

Latest posts