What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Subcool

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Truly before my time, but reading up he sounds like the real deal. People like him will always be missed. RIP Subcool.

NEED 4 SEED

That really sucks. My first and the only successful feminizing project to date was Agent orange. I have sent a lot to the server fund a few years before. Wonder what happened to them...
RIP

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad to hear the news the other day.
Another Canna Legend gone
RIP Subcool

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I was shocked when i got the info

RIP Dave / Weednerd!
Several people now have called Subcool "Dave" or Dave Bowman, I don't know where that is coming from but his real name is Montgomery Ball. He has stated that on several of his Weed Nerd vlogs.

Rotstone

Dave Bowman is his FB Name he used as well he used it it in his earlier days.
Montgomery Craig Ball AKA The Green Avenger, Subcool, The Weednerd.
RIP Brother missing you on this 420.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I didn't know about that... :'(
RIP brother, happy 420 wherever your soul has gone roaming!

Irie! :wave:

Mr. Burgundy

Fair winds and following seas..

Fair winds and following seas..

Thank you for your service- I believe you mentioned USN before.. I am going to pop my Jillybean cross I made. R.I.P.
:thank you:

Stay Classy!
Mr. B
USAF Veteran.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
If it was a legal entity, someone will inherit it. If not, then it will most likely fade away..

Or someone will start selling seeds using his name and his passing and ask insane prices for "last packs" and "limited supply" seeds, that may or may not be what they are advertised as.

Stuff like that usually, 'cause some people, man..

MD84

Sounds like he already went through some cases with Ms Jill regarding company names etc. Did they lose some of the P1's in the fire too? Such a bad situation allround. RIP Sub

Joint Lock

who tf is dave his name is monty aka montgomery . ive known him and jill (not her real name) for yrs. (personally)

TheSg

Rip Sub!
I got soo hyped on his videos when I was a
youngen.
Subcool
You got us stoked.
And we learned a lot.
And you got us super high. Thank you ! Rip