What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
A high court challenge will cost between 500.000 to a million Dollars odds of us winning are high the problem is no one supports it or law reform in this country Donald. I can tell you that only politicians support law reform not atavists and not industry the hemp party are the biggest jokes.

From the Australian constitution

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT - SECT 117
A subject of the Queen, resident in any State, shall not be subject in any other State to any disability or discrimination which would not be equally applicable to him if he were a subject of the Queen resident in such other State.

What than means is if say any commonwealth country has legal recreational cannabis then we can to federally under that part of the constitution and there are 3 Commonwealth country's South Africa / Canada / Jamaica.

There is one more section of the constitution we can use but thats the better option.

Wow, Hempy, that is interesting law...Then it would seem as if it would be clear cut then..South Africans have had their right to grow, possess, transport and consume personal amounts of cannabis and seed etc. recognised in their highest court, a tier above the high court, by default then rewriting the law in the process (of which no defining amount is set in law as yet, but precedent has already been set at someones 20lb possession deemed being personal amounts in subsequent court action.) So therefore under your law you wold be able to argue that you can grow, smoke, transport and fuck the rest. In anycase the UN's highest law also recognizes your rights and enforces the recognition in its member states, my lawyer has been to Geneva to be party to meetings discussing the ramifications of this. But, that is a long hard slog of a fight to international court, but you will win. Believe me, the UN is well aware that most member states drug laws contradict their own and the UN's declaration of human rights, they have been aware for at least a few good years.

We in South Africa won our fight on our right to privacy being recognised and respected, it was just one of many angles that could have been taken or one of our applicable rights that was forced to be respected, but many of our rights protect the same. The right to safety and security, security of the person, freedom of expression, right to freedom of discrimination..My body is my body and no state has the right to tell me what to do with it, if I am not infringing on the rights of others..it is a very very difficult thing, pretty much impossible, to argue against that in court of law in a reasonably free or democratic country LOL...

It just takes one case, where the defendants draw the line and say enough is enough and state that the law is unlawful, and why...and it ends up being such a big issue of national importance and such a historical event that soon enough the big law firms jump on the wagon pro bono for the publicity and take up the defense on their behalf. I predicted that such a thing would happen in our country, and it did, I even gave large volumes of oil for cancer for free to lawyers back in the day, so that one day in the event of this happening, they would pay me back by taking up the fight and helping those in need pro bono, and in the end it played out exactly like this, and in no time did the small lawyers get swallowed up by the big firms trying to get in on the action, and it was not a year or two later that the whole shitshow was over here..I was ranting on the mag for years about how its our right and its just a matter of time if we draw the line in the sand and defend ourselves, and in the end I was 100% correct and we did take up the fight and we won. Fuck tyrannical law, it only prevails until the masses chuck it out...

For the last 2 years or bit more...if someone steals our weed, we phone the cops and lay charges of theft, if the cops confiscate our weed, we phone the cops and lay charges of theft...there are quite a few cops sitting in jail at the moment for "stealing" weed.. If we get arrested for weed and a sale or transaction cannot be implicitly proved, then charges get thrown out of court, weed and money and equipment get returned and if forced a public apology gets issued in the local newspaper, and we sue for wrongful arrest and for reputational and emotional damages etc.. and we win and get a big payout, which puts the cops in line even more so..It is now legal to have a passenger smoking a huge blunt with a ganja bush on their lap, while you are driving, you could drive into a roadblock like this and there is fukall they can do, while still being illegal to have an open beer in the car...times have changed.

Last edited:

funkyhorse

At this part of the world in these Guinea Pig countries, things are a little different
Laws are tailormade for corpos needs, the result of it being a monopoly selling their very low quality product at 1u$s a gram at the pharmacy shelf and the state being the defender of the corpos business by repressing illegal growers

The only competition is illegal brick which is also sold at 1u$s a gram in the streets and costs 10u$s a kilo at origin where DEA has set up base in 2006. Since then the quality of the brick went downhill

Raho I hope you dont mind, when I think current price of seed going on in world markets is an unmasked barefaced midday robbery, it is not directed towards anyone in particular.
It is the result of living in a reality where growing tomatoes or peppers would make you the same or more money than growing weed for cash with much less hassle
So for me, the real price of cannabis seed should be the same as the price of heirloom tomato seed

Legalization and regulation is nothing else than regulating the needs of the corpos, not for the people benefit
This called medical cannabis sickens. It is a placebo of real cannabis and this is what the governments at this part of the world want, to control what people smoke by not giving a psychoactive weed and protecting the interests of canadian corpos who pay hunger salaries, minimum wage or below and the product they produce is a placebo of a medicine, same like many other medicines in the pharma corporative world. Their business is to keep you sick. A healthy person dont need their medicines

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
We need to have a Haze/ Haze Hybrid Cup once we are able to do such things. The first night can be smoke, drink and food along with a few boxing matches just to get that out of the way. The second night we smoke, eat, sing and dance. Then we judge entries and crown winners on the final day and part as friends. Hosted in Canada since we are legal now. Who's in? 😆

<Mojave slips the gang some indica infused edibles >
Everyone goes couchlock. Indica wins!
:biglaugh:

Ncali

Veteran
Some might enjoy seeing these leaf shapes.

I mislabeled this in my last post, it's Nevils haze mango x (Thai x Malawi)
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210622_072210.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.1 KB ID:	17884043

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
yes ill check it out maryjane,
but I'm fairly sure it has already been looked at before ,
we cant even grow tobacco here man ,
its quite a surprise that they have allowed one territory the ability to grow 2 plants per household ,
there are many problems with the law though ,, one cant possess seeds ,
you can only possess 50 grams , so those two plants are going to have to be little,
probably legal until you harvest , then boom you are breaking the law ,
a mate drops by , u cant smoke it with him ... etc ..

the typical model here seems to be allow rich corporations to grow it ,
\then charge more than you can get it for on the black market ,
sad but true ..
anyhow as things progress maybe they will change ,
but I'm not going to be holding my breath ...

Virginia legalized one ounce in public, and allows cultivation of four plants at home. The intent of the lawmakers was to allow us to keep us with less than an ounce, but the retail side of the law didn't pass.
now police are upset that there is no limit to how much cannabis you may keep at home.
At first we all thought that it was a 1 ounce limit both public and private. In fact one of the lawmakers was asked if a home grower was breaking the law if their plants weighed over an ounce. He answered by saying that "we won't have to worry about that, these are new growers that won't yield that much."
But now they are saying that that the 1 ounce limit is only in public.

How many other areas have no limit on the amount of cannabis that can be possessed?

Ncali

Veteran
Haze iPa have long been a thing... I think it refers to their lack of clarity or turbidity of the beer.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze iPa have long been a thing... I think it refers to their lack of clarity or turbidity of the beer.

It does. I think the 1st started around 2016. Haze weed has been around a hell of a lot longer. If I had to guess that's where they know the Haze name from. How about Mind opaque IPA lol..

Sub24ox7

Virginia legalized one ounce in public, and allows cultivation of four plants at home. The intent of the lawmakers was to allow us to keep us with less than an ounce, but the retail side of the law didn't pass.
now police are upset that there is no limit to how much cannabis you may keep at home.
At first we all thought that it was a 1 ounce limit both public and private. In fact one of the lawmakers was asked if a home grower was breaking the law if their plants weighed over an ounce. He answered by saying that "we won't have to worry about that, these are new growers that won't yield that much."
But now they are saying that that the 1 ounce limit is only in public.

How many other areas have no limit on the amount of cannabis that can be possessed?

We can keep a metric ton at our house in Illinois lol. Basically whatever amount you can get off 5 plants no matter what that is as long as you keep it at home. (Med only) the 21 companies that have the monopoly lobbied hard here to not allow home grow of any type! Medical users at least got homegrow. Anyone that shops in an Illinois store is supporting them!! I won’t step foot in one anymore. It’s all the same polyhybrid overfed crap.

Ncali

Veteran
It does. I think the 1st started around 2016. Haze weed has been around a hell of a lot longer. If I had to guess that's where they know the Haze name from. How about Mind opaque IPA lol..

It does seem the world is a bit haze centric these days huh?

Wasn't but a few years ago thar landrace tropical varieties and haze were niche... I could hardly give it away. And now I see McCannabis & their IG accounts "grow landrace!!" "Cross it to landrace to get new terps!!!" hahaha. :laughing:

They must have got bored of the 27 nearly identical but slightly varying commercial clones...

Back to haze hybrids, my apologies. Anyone here grow Bodhi's dream lotus? I'm looking to pop a bag, very interested in the Santa Cruz haze used in its parent.:chin: I know blue dream is a sore topic for some haha.

I ways found it to be a strong smoke with good effect.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It does seem the world is a bit haze centric these days huh?

Wasn't but a few years ago thar landrace tropical varieties and haze were niche... I could hardly give it away. And now I see McCannabis & their IG accounts "grow landrace!!" "Cross it to landrace to get new terps!!!" hahaha. :laughing:

They must have got bored of the 27 nearly identical but slightly varying commercial clones...

Back to haze hybrids, my apologies. Anyone here grow Bodhi's dream lotus? I'm looking to pop a bag, very interested in the Santa Cruz haze used in its parent.:chin: I know blue dream is a sore topic for some haha.

I ways found it to be a strong smoke with good effect.

I'd go out on a limb and say it's more than 27 lol. There's a lot of the same shit with a different name. None are growing landraces that's for sure. Lots get that confused. Were all growing poly hybrid of some sort. Ohaze, THH, SSH, Kali mist on and on....All are def haze poly's. Landraces=Wild unworked pure types.. Ruderalis, Mazar, Afghan are good example of Landrace.

Sub24ox7

A2116AF3-078E-497C-9F9E-B00835C9008A.jpeg
Mex haze x o. Haze/skunk
one If two short more compact phenos, very old school smell. Really like this line. In some soil that was too hot and can’t flush but it’s living soil so not as .. bad.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some c5 mango x c5 mango from a mates garden ...
please excuse the damaged leaf ,, old mate has a messy garden and doesn't really take much care of his plants ,
but its not a bad test spot , if he can grow them , anyone can i figure, haha ..

nice northern lights man :D it looks like old school hawaiian.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is surrealV1, it is mix of haze, oaxacan and big sur holyweed. so little of mexican mix. funkyhorse thinks that mexican weed is some weak shit. so let see if it so weak as funky thinks :D

fetch

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
mah'in =KITCHA;n17884671]Looks like a great paring Wally! [/QUOTE]

thanks buddy ..

@ maha ,lots of calyx action on those girls ,
a little stretched out though because old mate tries to grow flowers and veg a the same time ,
which as we know doesn't really work too well ,
but there is some nice flowers on those that haven't stretched due to the extra undesired nitrogen ...

he's a bit of a roughie my mate ...

funkyhorse

this is surrealV1, it is mix of haze, oaxacan and big sur holyweed. so little of mexican mix. funkyhorse thinks that mexican weed is some weak shit. so let see if it so weak as funky thinks :D

fetch

I think everything depends on what your standards are
If your standard is italian handmade icecream, then Haagen Dasz is mid quality
If your standard is Haagen Dasz then a Mega icecream is mid quality

If your standard is Punto Rojo brick 80s and Paraguayan brick 80s, then mexican weed is mid quality according to most southamerican travellers of that time I spoke to because they all came back missing and craving the southamerican weed. I never been to Mexico nor smoked mexican weed myself so I cant judge. But I just tell you what I heard of other southamerican backpackers of that time from mexican and guatemalan weed
If your standard is dutch weed, I guess mexican weed or any other landrace is top notch quality

From SamS corner, so far the one I like more is Mex/Hz x Hz/Sk. If it is a representation of a true mexican or not I dont know, but I like it, active feelgood weed