What's new

Humboldt Seed Organization

browntrout

Veteran
Not to be confused with CSI...

What has everyone grown? Everything I have read has been positive and consistent.

I've tried to buy Black D.O.G a couple times over the years but both were lost orders and not refunded.

Man at Arms

I currently growing the Sour Blueberry from GSO. Only in veg state at the moment but so far it’s vigorous. I fimmed one of the girls a few days ago and she is responding well.

Man at Arms

Here are some pictures of the Sour Blueberry. The baby and the big girl in the back right corner at HSO’s Sour Blueberry. The other 2 are Seedsman GSCrack. I took a close up of the big girl SB to show you how well she trains. She was also fimmed a few days ago.

Attachments

• 11D6D84C-896D-4EC4-9EFF-5A4C6A093533.jpg
    11D6D84C-896D-4EC4-9EFF-5A4C6A093533.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 5694F806-7E91-408D-B233-1AD1F5796FAC.jpg
    5694F806-7E91-408D-B233-1AD1F5796FAC.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 77F571A5-F37C-44A6-AF31-5453F1789B87.jpg
    77F571A5-F37C-44A6-AF31-5453F1789B87.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 30

nickman

Veteran
I tried their super sour OG a long while ago if it’s the same company...
Plants were ok, nothing to right home about ...!!!...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to be confused with CSI...

What has everyone grown? Everything I have read has been positive and consistent.

I've tried to buy Black D.O.G a couple times over the years but both were lost orders and not refunded.

Ran there green crack a few years ago easy to grow and got good feedback from it a night time smoke by all accounts good luck whichever you go for plenty to choose from :good:

meizzwang

Tried their fem. chemdawg out of curiosity. 0/4 sprouted. Definitely not grower error, lots of others sprouted under the exact same time and conditions. haven't ever gone back to them since.

DeMonet

I've been growing their Green Crack for a few years now. It's a magnificent plant, big and hardy. The seeds were fem. Of three that I popped, one was a mutant, one was (is) indisputably GC and the third was a spectacular purply roadkilly skunk I ran for a few years. It was a herm, even a perfect round had a few beans in it, but the smoke was so good nobody cared. I wonder what else is lurking in those beans?

The GC is very close to the old clone that used to go around. Not quite as loud, and it seems to go a few days longer, but it's otherwise identical. I'm going to hit it next round with some C99 (the return) pollen I collected a while back.

Pro Headies

Veteran
I got 4 sugar breath finishing this week. There dosidos x ogkb. One stands out that looks like a OG. All are sweet smelling with a hint of gas. I'm happy with them for price.

bibi40

Mango saphire is a killer strain , impressive flavor and effect , very stable indoor and outdoor . No germination problem with her .

:tiphat:

P

pongster

just begun with 3 "blue dream" from HSO; not much to say at this stage,
3/3 sprouted and emerged in 4 days since purchase.
weird/awful packaging way, nice looking, package needs to be more dummy friendly (for people like me).
:rasta:

bibi40

bibi40,
What is the effect like?

Just curious I have a sprout.

heavy bodybuzz effect with cerebral stimulation , can be couchlock if you smoke a little too much .
Like it for the evening after dinner it' s a perfect dessert :biggrin:

:tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Green Crack CBD and Blueberry Headband both got my thumbs up.

Any blueberry smell/taste in the BB headband?

I plan on running another 5-6 blueberries to see how they stack against mine out of curiosity. So far nothing has. I wouldn’t mind adding some blueberry indica traits into my BB sativa for future work.

Latest posts

Latest posts