What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peach Smell/Taste Strains?

HillBillyAlien

Hey everyone! Looking for some strains that reek of peach flavoring!

I tired Honey Peach CBD by SweetSeeds and its okay but nothing very peachy.

I also heard there is a Reeky Peach Pheno in Romulan if you can find it? That is what Alien Genetics is using in there new strain called “Peach” also Suppose to maybe have some NL in it to..

indagroove

Veteran
I had a peachy C99 pheno. At first I thought it was a grapefruit pheno, but something wasn't quite right about, and I realized it was peach. Not super strong, but peach was the prominent flavor.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
i second jetlife175 been lookin for some peach myself i've heard the peach ringz from dying breed makes for good crosses here is a pic from cali_herbz on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeePg4EFJxo/

apparently they say it does smell like peaches :)
good luck

I smoked the selection of peach ringz that moxie made for their concentrates. Shit is on point. Never had the concentrate but the plant they selected tastes exactly like peach rings. It’s a trip.

burningfire

Veteran
I made a Nepal x PCK ( green male ) cross and had one plant that after cured smelled almost exactly like the peach gummies.

If you search on aceseeds they have categories, in the peach categories it will list the PCK crosses but if you search by Keyword you will get results for TIKAL as well

I smoked the selection of peach ringz that moxie made for their concentrates. Shit is on point. Never had the concentrate but the plant they selected tastes exactly like peach rings. It’s a trip.

thats good news, gonna have to find a clone or run a large enough selection to find one that tastes like that

peach terps sounds really exotic and thats not something i want to miss out on

Bob Green

I don't know if they are still selling them but I do remember Brazilian Seed Co describing their Mota Mortal as a Peach Haze.

popta

Adding to what burningfire said, in Ace's R&D section right now they have two crosses made with that particular pheno of tikal:

Tikal R7 peach incensey pheno x Honduras standard - 10 standard (regular) seeds = 40 €
Tikal R7 peach incensey pheno x Panama Goddess (F10) fem - 5 feminized seeds = 50 €

No experience with them, just remembered seeing it there.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Had a Powerhouse X C99 (PH = Deep Chunk x C99) that was dead on peaches. I'd look through some C99 and hybrids of if I were looking for peach.

picture.php

Yup, had some pics of it, and I labeled it "minty peaches".

HillBillyAlien

Had a Powerhouse X C99 (PH = Deep Chunk x C99) that was dead on peaches. I'd look through some C99 and hybrids of if I were looking for peach.

View Image

Yup, had some pics of it, and I labeled it "minty peaches".

Hmm May look and see.

I also know Alien Genetics has this new Peach strain and i seen a few grow where people say it reeks of peaches and they also said it is Romulan with some NL in the mix but everyone know how Alien Genetics is... sooo no need to go there. lol

Also Heard Bodhi did a Peach Romulan x 88G13/HP

Found this online searching..
8FkZAtT.png

Breadwizard

Tikal from ace apparently has a peach pheno.

As far as cuts, there's one floating around the bay area called capstone, which apparently smells like a bowl of ripe stone fruits.

GreenGuy

Check out Warlock from Serious Seeds - all the females I found in the pack I grew out had varying amounts of peach, with a couple being extremely peachy..

I don't know if they are still selling them but I do remember Brazilian Seed Co describing their Mota Mortal as a Peach Haze.

yes this one is confirmed Bob,I was thinking of this one, you beat me to it:biggrin: ,

the Mota smells very peach/mango,

sweet and intoxicating,

way better with a 3 month cure btw:)

I have f2's ,a few f1 and some hybrids of the Mota

HillBillyAlien

yes this one is confirmed Bob,I was thinking of this one, you beat me to it:biggrin: ,

the Mota smells very peach/mango,

sweet and intoxicating,

way better with a 3 month cure btw:)

I have f2's ,a few f1 and some hybrids of the Mota

Oh nice!!

Where can you find these seeds at? Seems this company is no more?

ctg

Veteran
Orange hill magic
Got it from Rasta animal on c-bay years ago wish I still had it was delicious

Bob Green

Oh nice!!

Where can you find these seeds at? Seems this company is no more?

BSC is around on Instagram. I don't know if they are working with the Mota Mortal though but wouldn't hurt to give them a DM.

Good to know that line has the Peach Haze confirmed! I have some F2s from a long ass time ago as well. Been wondering about those.

Latest posts

Latest posts