What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Happy Times

Yeah, I had to get some of these just for the male genetics.
I also got some with the same male crossed to original 79 Romulan clone.
I also have some Coastal Seeds same Romulan but crossed to NL1. Havent grown them out. Really just trying to collect as many old genes as I can find.

I also found Mels Original Uncrossed Durban Poison. Goes up to 100 days flowering. They sold out fast. Wont be released again.

That Romulan cross sounds like a great one, haven’t had Romulan in forever but I remember a really unique piney aroma and stoney as heck

Original Durban P eh? Planning to hit her with that male too? That’s a fun one to imagine, sort of reminiscent of that old-school DurbanThaiHighFlyer

TheBlaze

How do the double krush smell?

Like lime and tiger balm/fuel

Great job Blaze ...

This thread makes me want to purchase some of these seeds more and more every time I come on here ...

Shot brother. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Lucky Dog stuff. I've got Dog Patch as well, but I won't be popping any more seeds for the next few months. Need to up my clone game.

FredDaYet

That Double Krush looks phenomenal dude! And it sounds super loud. All his stuff looks amazing but the Double Krush and Guerilla Flume really seem out of this world.

��

TheBlaze

Yeah, it was kind of hard to pick a winner because they were all so similar in all aspects. Only one pheno was significantly different, but was also the lowest yielding pheno by a margin of 50% so was easy to exclude it.

I settled on my number 11 pheno. Smells of sprite and fuel with a hint of skunk. Taste is lemon menthol and the high is fantastic! Yields about a 100g per plant under Gavita 6/750's

TheBlaze

Hermies... every run will show a few male flowers, but no seeds. I've been dialing in the current rooms for almost 2 years now. I always seem to find something to improve on. So conditions, while good, are definitely not perfect.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Hermies... every run will show a few male flowers, but no seeds. I've been dialing in the current rooms for almost 2 years now. I always seem to find something to improve on. So conditions, while good, are definitely not perfect.

What are you running next? Love what you're doing!

TheBlaze

What are you running next? Love what you're doing!

Thanks bud.

I've got Cannaventure stuff in my room now. Electric Larry Land really shows promise. I've held back 2 phenos. Also have some kosher dawg and double stuffed sorbet from DNA. Then the usuals, like Darlins Net.

TheBlaze

I'm still sitting on my pack of Dog Patch from Lucky Dog. I want to keep a male, but don't have the space for that at the moment.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
About to pop some Chem Fuego. Got other stuff I would like to get to but that line just keeps drawing my attention. Can't wait any longer!

I really like all of Lucky Dog's offerings, Chem Fuego has a lot of attractive qualities.

Just saw that Skunk VA is finishing testing on his next round of strains he will be releasing soon, I can't wait to see what he has to offer this time. I still need to stock up on his current selections, I'm not ready for new one yet haha. It makes me want to buy triples of every single one of his offerings, to be honest.

I think his Chemdog alpha male is on bx3 now, which is awesome.

So far it looks like Jack Herer x Chemdog male bx will be on the list, it'll be cool to see what else he's offering. I know it will all be HEAT.

In my opinion, Skunk VA and Duke Diamond have some of the best and most unique genetics in the game today.

ambertrichome

Veteran
We just crossed a really nice Local Skunk Female with 3 really nice Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough Males. Hoping to put some more size, and faster growth to the Local. Love the Local on its own, but really want to increase for faster growth, and the size of the plants.

Also plan on breeding the Super Silver Cough Males into the Granny, and Dominion Skunk for the same reasons. And Lucky Dog Hunza Valley91 female

Will also breed the Dominion Gear/Lucky Dog gear to 3 Connoisseur Genetics Super Sour Diesel Haze males.

Happy Times

We just crossed a really nice Local Skunk Female with 3 really nice Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough Males. Hoping to put some more size, and faster growth to the Local. Love the Local on its own, but really want to increase for faster growth, and the size of the plants.

Also plan on breeding the Super Silver Cough Males into the Granny, and Dominion Skunk for the same reasons. And Lucky Dog Hunza Valley91 female

Will also breed the Dominion Gear/Lucky Dog gear to 3 Connoisseur Genetics Super Sour Diesel Haze males.

Like the sound of that Super Silver Cough

The Fort Collins Cough is one burned into my memory as one for the HOF

ambertrichome

Veteran
Id like to buy some more seeds of the SS Cough, but they dont make them anymore.

AKBeansBrains does have this one I intend to buy.

Consumption F2
The mother is the NL5 Haze clone-only pheno 'The Cough' by Professor P crossed to TK NL5 Haze.

Happy Times

Id like to buy some more seeds of the SS Cough, but they dont make them anymore.

AKBeansBrains does have this one I intend to buy.

Consumption F2
The mother is the NL5 Haze clone-only pheno 'The Cough' by Professor P crossed to TK NL5 Haze.

That does sound nice, a little double dose of NL5 Haze

What’s TK?