What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

sdd420

Veteran
6 month cured Killer A5 Haze it got way better. I now rate this as good or better than the Malawi. Props to Dubi

Attachments

• DE3D8493-1351-41CD-B7F8-29F12961A3B3.jpeg
    DE3D8493-1351-41CD-B7F8-29F12961A3B3.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 135

StickyBandit

At 41 days 11/13 now and have re-potted from a 15L pot to a 30L pot after @goingrey suggested these girls don't mind a little space
She started in a 2L pot of old soil mix, then went to a 15L pot with coco and perlite and now has moved to the 30L pot full of 50/50 organic potting mix and peat, so not exactly text book but she's growing the best buds of them all so far although the leaves have been yellowing and falling off. Hopefully she will make a good recovery over the next month or so before harvest
The branches are getting heavy and she's looking frosty :)

KA5H1.jpg KA5HMum.JPG P1010031.JPG P1010033.JPG P1010034.JPG

spigolaro

Beautiful guys, my killer 18 days after the photoperiod change, the smell is only smelled if I rubbed the branches and that smells roasted chicken skin, old fart and very very organic on the rotten. The first time I smelled I almost got sick of vomiting, in short, I was accustomed to sweet flavors and smells, she comes out with all the stench of her, I was blown away. I guess it will be a devastating strain, I try to dare to say I have the Malawi or Haze phenotype, I don't think it's the NL brake but I can also be wrong, Dubi would be needed here for a sure answer. I am treating her like a spoiled woman I do not miss anything and she repays me with her superb beauty and elegance of her I hope you like it too.
IMG_20220918_184809.jpg
IMG_20220918_184823.jpg
IMG_20220918_184919.jpg

spigolaro

Yep small pots can be a useful tool sometimes. When trying to restrict size or whatnot. But for a healthy plant nothing like a big pot of soil. Case in point @spigolaro's healthy big potted girl above!
Having a 60x60x170 box I try to maximize the cultivation especially with these sativa strains, so I grow one seed at a time and I am perfectly aware that it can be a gamble because there are so many variables that something can go wrong but in my opinion it is also an important test to test the goodness of this strain starting only from a small seed, either goes or breaks it as we say in Italy. Even if it is a wrong method of judgment I already decide from a single seed if the strain breaks your ass or is garbage, but I repeat that a strain cannot be judged by a single seed but try to understand me who grows for my needs personal and above all for the joy of seeing this extraordinary plant grow. In short, mine is also a lifestyle, so be calm in judging my work and feel free to comment and give advice to this guy a bit 'over the years ahaha. I thank Icmag because it is a well of information and Culture, I thank the users Everyone from the beginner to the elite of growers for the time devoted to following my modest crops and I thank Dubi and Ace for the great genetics brought to the masses and for the countless tips and 3d of cultivation in the forum of this seedbank, there should be more people like Dubi around. Thank you very much.

xet

Beautiful guys, my killer 18 days after the photoperiod change, the smell is only smelled if I rubbed the branches and that smells roasted chicken skin, old fart and very very organic on the rotten. The first time I smelled I almost got sick of vomiting, in short, I was accustomed to sweet flavors and smells, she comes out with all the stench of her, I was blown away. I guess it will be a devastating strain, I try to dare to say I have the Malawi or Haze phenotype, I don't think it's the NL brake but I can also be wrong, Dubi would be needed here for a sure answer. I am treating her like a spoiled woman I do not miss anything and she repays me with her superb beauty and elegance of her I hope you like it too. View attachment 18758947 View attachment 18758948 View attachment 18758949
Damn fine looking plant. Can you tell us a little bit about how you achieve such nice results?

JustGrowing420

Masterfully grown. What do you do for such nice results? Perhaps the Killer A5 Haze attracts many of the best growers on the forums period.
Hey thanks a lot for the compliment although masterfully is a heavy word :biglaugh:

I use 50/50 biobizz light mix/coco as medium with some basic amendments like EWC, kelp and dolomite and then just feed basic biobizz nutes.
Roots love coco and healthy strong roots = happy plants.

blondie

My ka5h is moving along, But has a ways to go yet. Next one is indoor as my outdoor setup is not good for this beast. Not sure pheno either. Looks a bit like rottyrzr pheno above. Mine smells of skunk still some, though far far less then a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 55313A91-A144-431A-9664-5B1DE7EB4B3B.jpeg
    55313A91-A144-431A-9664-5B1DE7EB4B3B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • A7477EB3-493E-4E17-8696-6CBC50A91AE1.jpeg
    A7477EB3-493E-4E17-8696-6CBC50A91AE1.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 65BDE397-EB3D-4F9B-BA7E-1D7364FC87D4.jpeg
    65BDE397-EB3D-4F9B-BA7E-1D7364FC87D4.jpeg
    831.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 747E34E6-A54C-4859-8EC4-1B5A09DCA41A.jpeg
    747E34E6-A54C-4859-8EC4-1B5A09DCA41A.jpeg
    856.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 8F5A8216-49A4-45DB-9B32-70E004282545.jpeg
    8F5A8216-49A4-45DB-9B32-70E004282545.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65

StickyBandit

My ka5h is moving along, But has a ways to go yet. Next one is indoor as my outdoor setup is not good for this beast. Not sure pheno either. Looks a bit like rottyrzr pheno above. Mine smells of skunk still some, though far far less then a few weeks ago.
Hey blondie, I hope she completes the journey ok, it's been a long road. Yes indoor they seem to love if the conditions are right but I would like to do outdoor if I could. 37° South

RottyRzr

Your flower formation does resemble mine but mine has zero odor unless touched. If I rub a stem I get a very stinky odor. Nothing like a skunk though. I'll be following your grow to see what you come up with! Good luck!

Piff_cat

I think mine is a different pheno than the pics I see. Seems like mine is more landrace sativa looking with its whispy flowers so far. But then again, I've never grown a haze. What do you all think?
Today starts week 6 since flipping lights and week 4 flower.
View attachment 18760845 View attachment 18760844
this is a beautiful lady! the fan leaves look just like snowhighs choc thai they look very cool. haze A very similar to lowland thai def keep her arou
1664243418505.png
nd!

1664243339481.png

blondie

I just went out and gave a big sniff of the ka5h and nada. No smell. No skunk. Rubbing the stem results in a mild smell I can’t describe or liken to anything very well. Very roughly a slightly musky woody with a hint of citrus fruit. It fades nearly immediately. It’s really amazing just how brightly the streetlight shines on that ka5h. Not good.

spigolaro

I think mine is a different pheno than the pics I see. Seems like mine is more landrace sativa looking with its whispy flowers so far. But then again, I've never grown a haze. What do you all think?
Today starts week 6 since flipping lights and week 4 flower.
View attachment 18760845 View attachment 18760844
Hello are you all right? Seeing the photos yours is a long flowering phenotype, it is different from mine and honestly I'm a bit jealous ahaha, mine is more leaning towards the Northern Lights I try to have my say and I should finish a little earlier but only time will tell us. But we have one characteristic in common that is the smells that not even mine does, only if you rub the branches then a rather unpleasant smell comes out of rotisserie and roasted and crispy chicken skin but also complex and pungent burnt rubber, I who was accustomed to sweet and fruity, sugary flavors and smells well this plant has already blown me away I can feel all its raw, smelly and burnt oil power and I haven't smoked it yet.