What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Taste of Africa from Malawi

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting 4 packs of Malawi with a total of 48 seeds.Started and finished indoors.
This is the latest and greatest from ACE,all fresh seed from the killer Malawi.
Looking for a serious sativa experience.
Will be selecting the best for inbreeding.

Attachments

• Malawi Seed Packs.jpg
    Malawi Seed Packs.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Malawi Seed.jpg
    Malawi Seed.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 246

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Zanddar, guess i'm the 1st to pull a seat. Very interested in the Malawi, just recently got my pack in the mail. Don't have as large of a starting selection as you have but I plan to explore the F2s* and like you i'm looking for a serious sativa experience :). GL on your grow and take care 1

abellguy

Sweet, I got a seat, I have a malawi cross going and am loving it so far although I have yet to taste it, the trics are just crazy on it and yielding incredibly :rasta:

Nice to have so many seeds to choose from for your selection. I'm looking forward to your grow, waiting on a few of these magic beans myself for use in crosses.

Seismic

Goodluck with the grow. So far I have enjoyed growing and smoking every malawi cross I have done. You wont be disappointed.

Hoots

Fantastic!

Great to be able to see so many grown out.

Just smokin a malawi now............:biggrin:

Happy growing:)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Subscribed :p
I`m digging your style man.
First Panama, now Malawi. Nice pics for sure ;P
I also have a Malawi pack so I`m very interested to see you grow.
Good luck :woohoo:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
malawi has been the best of the 'bushweed' available here in johannesburg south africa for as long as i can remember, but especially late eighties early nineties.

they are sold as malawi cobs which consists of compacted buds wrapped in a banana leaf and tied up with a piece of twine...

you know you got the real thing when the contents are a beautiful golden colour and smell like pepper

Attachments

• cobs.jpg
    cobs.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 345
  • malawi.jpg
    malawi.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 349

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
malawi has been the best of the 'bushweed' available here in south africa for as long as i can remember.

they are sold as malawi cobs which consists of compacted buds wrapped in a banana leaf and tied up with a piece of twine...

you know you got the real thing when the contents are a beautiful golden colour and smell like pepper

I have always been attracted to African strains,but never found any good pure seed.Until now.

We all love details like this.
Helps me connect with the plants.
Thx. for sharing.
Take care friend.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We Have Germination

We Have Germination

42 seeds germed in 30hrs.All 48 are in pots with fresh soil.
I will have a nice selection to choose from.

I got these directly from the ACE site.

I don't think dubi will mind if I use his strain description.

It's the pure malawi line backcrossed again to the killer malawi mum but without add of any other sativa or strain to the genetics.
It's backcross to the killer malawi: killer malawi X killer malawi/pollinated by 3 pure malawi sons.
Harvested past early November.

Thx for all the great vibes everyone.Really makes a difference.
Take Care

Attachments

• Malawi 48 pots.jpg
    Malawi 48 pots.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 192
I am excited to see your results. I am on day 29 of flower with some Ace Malawi Fem. I plan to run some Malawi regular packs in the future. So it will be good to see your results.

peace