What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

I'm trying to start this year off right that's for sure, this garden didn't react too well to a bugbomb but it's still come a long way in 5 days. Have a hacky sacky new year...just kidding...
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread with great info. you guys are killing it. staying tuned for sure ;)

G

guest121295

Same one, absolutely. The alpha D was a bigger yielder with a sweeter scent but very smelly none the less.This plant is more rude smelling like sausages, coffee grounds and sweat. The alpha smell was like " what a beautifull smell, let me see that again", this cut is like "that's disgusting, let me see that again". The potency would depend on which alpha was chosen because those packs had some outstanding plants. I think this cut is special because of the obnoxoius scent, there is plenty of other weed out there as strong or stronger but almost anything makes me high, I'm a lightwieght but even I can tell what's strong.I take one puff from a joint and if that doesn't do it she's down the road...

H

heavy dank nugg

chaco a light weight...lol......your a funny dude chaco i liked the whole "thats disgusting let me see that again" made me laugh.....anyway my escd smells kinda lemony/grapefruity with some sharp spicy scents but those are all just backround the overall thing is just kinda neutral right now at day 35 but im a 25 yr cig and weed smoker so my smell is all outta whack...and seeing as its my 1st run with this cut i fucked up a little..I think shes rootbound in too small a pot she stretched more than expected and got a little heat stress at the top and it appears she wants less food than i gave her......so shes slow and under producing.....but i havent seen a nanner on her (knock on wood)......and the pollinated branches have begun seed production......Also the veg mother is doing fine really liked the transplant...color and growth are better. shes now about 2 feet tall in a 3 gallon pot..and bushy from the 1st topping... 2nd top coming soon then a little tying down and off to a prime location in the flower room.....usually i dont talk so much i just show pics....but i droped my camera in the snow and its now fried...so ill have to do more typing ........

indicrazy

Ha! Great description, thanks man! I grew the alpha diesels, but ended up with a pack of all males. The smell however, just from vegging them out to sex them, was to die for and lingered in that room for 2 months after they were gone. Like the exhaust from my kids two stroke dirt bike and stale beer or something like that. I'd always wondered how close it was to the original plant, as I know I'll never get a clone. You answered that perfectly, thanks!

G

guest121295

Here's the canopy on one side of the garden after a massive tiedown. These cuts are the nicest I've ever grown indoors(of this cut) I think one 600MH lamp over the diesels really boosted the plant mass, whatever the case they are growing like crazy. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.The pic was taken on day 8 of 12/12...................
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man this is going to be fun to watch...How many plants are in that picture Chaco? 2 big ones and 10 lil ones? Or is that just the 2 big ones? Keep it up man.

G

guest121295

There are 2 big diesels and 3 larry' you can't see.The diesel outgrows the sour larry by 30% at least.It's 5 plants total and 2,050W. I have 6 more in my other room and 6 more larry's too.....it's a great time to be busy like this.......This end has the MH lamp, so there are 1200W right over the 2 diesels, I'll switch the bulb to hps around day 20.
picture.php

G

guest121295

When this cut gets growing, it really moves out.She grows as fast as just about any tropical sativa I've grown. The gardens are growing so well I had to post a pic or two......The winter plants are using a hell of a lot of water, between the heat and low RH it's pretty dry..............
picture.php
picture.php

Maijah

i was gifted 3 cuttings of ecsd last week . I stuck them in my cloner, cant wait till they sprout roots.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking real killer in the garden, Chaco. I'm grabbing a seat, this is going to be a sweet show.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged....and watching...

Nice to see you back in action there Chaco...and under a proper name...hahaha...

dank.Frank

C

Cinderella99

Hehehehe!!!! So nice to have my east coast on board:santa1:. The more the merrier..............Most of days are spent reading and re-reading Mr Pynchons work. I'm a weed geek and a book nerd at the same time.What's that, a quote from crying of Lot 49 or Vineland??:xmasnut:

Chaco, you have a GIFT for growing.

Dude...I am SOOO sorry for dropping the ball on you... Yes, SPOT ON CHACO, you know Pynchon better...LOT 49. Peace and Best Regards!

Helis

I've been watching! Plants look gorgeous at this stage and can't wait to see them full up.
Raco that cross looks gorgeous as well.

Got to smoke ECSD (supposedly) from a buddy's headstash last summer. Blew my mind and made me drool for more. Hopefully some day I come into the graces to grow some, until then I will watch...

G

guest121295

Well, thank you gentlemen I've really been busting my balls over this one. yesterday I had 2 ph pens freak out on me and luckily fixed one, the other's junk, my RO filter is getting slow and I need way more water....I cut back about 3 full gallons of popcorn branches and lower leaves, tied back about 20 more. It's great fun actually, you know everyday is as important as the last....The ecsd can grow to be a massive plant. Here's one of the two cuts stump@ day16 of 12/12..............
picture.php

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Hey Chaco, do you know who's ECSD you have? I've been growing ECSDxNL#1 both
indoors and out for the last year or so. I'll get some bud shots later tonight.

Good luck on your grow. It looks great!