What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor Autos

jamesm6

These are my first outdoor autos so this should be interesting to see how it turns out, I hope to get a descent yield but I expect to have 10 grams dried per plant. I believe its better to set your sights low so that if I get anything more it will be a bonus.
I have 16 plants consisting of 5 Auto Pounder, 10 Incredible Bulk Autos and 1 Blue Mammoth Auto.
They are all about 1 week from seed and look to be doing very well, today I just transplanted them into 10litre Pots and added nutrients of Big Bud and CX Mighty Growth Enhancer at 1/4 of the suggested dose.
Lets see how they do!

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 58

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Providing you have a good medium/substrate, minimal (diluted) vegging nutes needed. Where you'll need nutes (again diluted) is in bloom stage. Best of everything.

Latest posts

Latest posts