What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH X PTK

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx ethereal! :wink:...always learning jeejj!!
I still have a few PTK beans left..I´m going to plant them next week :D
HL,
Do you have PTK x Destroyer?

Pablo,
You´ll be growing her soon,very soon :wink:

PS:I´ve seen Marijuanaut´s pics of bone´s PTK fn+1.Look very nice!! :yes:

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
sweet :) if the hps was off the trich color would be easier to determine but what great lookin pics! keep em comin :)

B

bonecarver_OG

they are about 2 weeks from harvest - trichs are mostly seethru and only a few are getting milky :D

with the hps off i dont go into the groroom :D

peace!

D

Davyd05

Oh I had some people talking about having Silver Haze.. I understand why i would wnat the super kind now

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Very nice looking cross bonecarver. looks like it is going to be some steller smoke. How much further do they have to go? I would love to have any of your crosses in my garden!:D

:lurk:

B

bonecarver_OG

this cross was made by Cloneman :D i just got this keeper mom i like :D

B

bonecarver_OG

no recent pics of the plant. any way - this far into flowering the BUDS are the interesting part :D

peace

Ras Pablo

Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
no recent pics of the plant. any way - this far into flowering the BUDS are the interesting part :D

peace

Ofcourse hehe, but I would like to see the leaf form :nono:

B

bonecarver_OG

aaah ok :D then an earlier pic will do :D sorry mate for beein lazy :D here it comes :D

excuse the delay :D

Ras Pablo

Veteran
OH yes!! Bone is so pretty very sativa dom. isn't it?? hope she has de ptk taste :rasta:

jah Guide bro!

B

bonecarver_OG

this hybrid is strange :D it grows very slowly but has sativa looking leafs :D the high is somewhere inbetween sativa and indica - but all in all heavy :D

the taste is not very PTK at all :D its a strange taste i cant really describe :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i took a few pics of a nug of ssh x ptk i cut - it looked really mature under the hps -but i think im going to let the rest be for a few days more :D

Latest posts

Latest posts