What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oger Kush seeds

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Years ago I won a pack of OGer99 (OGer kuxh X Cinderella 99) seeds here on IC mag
via a photo contest.
They were bred by Dutchgrown.
Just today I flipped 4 plants in 7 gallon pots to 12/12.

These suckers are super vigorous gals and a great balanced hybrid that I never build up immunity to.

I've made my own seeds so that I never lose this strain and have a bunch.
I just popped 8 and got 4 really strong girls.
The plants stretches a lot and the right phenom can taste great.
It's strong as shit but no couch lock, so you can keep on truckin!:woohoo:

View Imagehttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40844&pictureid=1463532

Sounds like an epic cross! What's the smoke like?

Photorikki

OGer99

OGer99

The smoke hits hard but is still uplifting and energetic.
Great fruity/hashy smoke with the right pheno.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
can only comment on veg growth at this time.........one pheno more vigorous..taller upright branchy growth.....another more compact indica bush with shorter internodes........
one of the males more pronounced skank .....all plants show good ability to handle stress.....will use 2 males for next gen seed........

ganj on..........

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
can only comment on veg growth at this time.........one pheno more vigorous..taller upright branchy growth.....another more compact indica bush with shorter internodes........
one of the males more pronounced skank .....all plants show good ability to handle stress.....will use 2 males for next gen seed........

ganj on..........

you found males in your og'er by stash?

idiit

Veteran
stash's oger kush reproduction was done by stash with a true breeding male stash found in his orgnkid's oger kush s1's. I had three/three males stash oger kush reproduction run #1. I culled one. flowered out two males till finish round 1 and both were true breeding males. pollen stored in freezer. gasket on freezer is going bad and pollen might have been compromised. checking that pollen now for viability.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
stash's oger kush reproduction was done by stash with a true breeding male stash found in his orgnkid's oger kush s1's. I had three/three males stash oger kush reproduction run #1. I culled one. flowered out two males till finish round 1 and both were true breeding males. pollen stored in freezer. gasket on freezer is going bad and pollen might have been compromised. checking that pollen now for viability.

Now I wonder if a fem can be selectively bred to be dioecious again. Idiit how we're the males were they OG to the core or did the express more of OG kushes parents traits?

idiit

Veteran
quote: "Now I wonder if a fem can be selectively bred to be dioecious again. Idiit how we're the males were they OG to the core or did the express more of OG kushes parents traits?"

what we need is some of the very experienced kush growers ( all the different phenos accepted as kush by the community) to grow, smoke and compare oger to the others.

i'm definitely not qualified.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
quote: "Now I wonder if a fem can be selectively bred to be dioecious again. Idiit how we're the males were they OG to the core or did the express more of OG kushes parents traits?"

what we need is some of the very experienced kush growers ( all the different phenos accepted as kush by the community) to grow, smoke and compare oger to the others.

i'm definitely not qualified.

Once I get room I will be popping all of mine so I can contribute hopefully I can find a male out of mine I will f3 em with all of us who acquired the og'er from stash we can definitely document here and get some quality content aboard this thread :)

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I've grown and smoked most of the "old school" OGKush way back when. I did flower a clone labeled OGers Kush I scored from the Red House a long time ago but I can't honestly say I remember enough about it. It's just been too long. The same can be said for most of the Kush I messed with. I did it only on the side at home. The day job was all about production and there was no time to play with new plants.

I'm not sure if my memory has taken a little bit of what I've read here to help reinforce what I believe my expirences with those plants were!haha I really wish I had taken more notes but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

In ways I think if youve smoked OG, I'm talking about the OG OG of the OG's(the classics)...then you know. You can judge. There's gonna be some variation anyways. It's just gotta have that "THING" that OG brings to the table. Some have it in spades!

It doesn't matter who else signs off on it. You guys are as respected as anybody else.

What I'm saying is that no matter who says what someone's always gonna be there to throw shade. I think that's what the youngsters are saying these days!lol

Last edited:

Photorikki

Damn that bud looks huge did it lose much mass after you dried it and jarred it?
I couldn't believe the buds got that big! I live in a studio apartment and built a bloom cabinet about 6' tall by 4' wide by 6' long. The buds are massive from the seeds, real vigor and grow huge outdoors.
They dried big too and it was the first time I had to buy extra jars to hold all the excess. lol
These new girls are already have massive stalks and stand up straight and strong.
3 identical bushes and one taller girl.

Last edited:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
bushy branched shorter internode pheno..............

one of three males is xtra stanky and top selection overall.........

ganj on..........

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
bushy branched shorter internode pheno..............

one of three males is xtra stanky and top selection overall.........

ganj on..........

Does your male OGer kushes look and smell very OG like in veg? I can't wait to see and read about the flowering time frame that'll definitely tell ya. Man o man looks like the God's and Goddesses blessed Stash with hand to turn these s1 og'er kush of early 00's to a regular seed. We should keep these in pure form and preserve these the best we can

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
get close to male garden and the stinky starfish pheno reeks over all others....one pheno of Ogers that is uniquely diff from rest.....kinda' has a Bubba Kush cut coffee stank, but ranky skank dominates.........

ganj on...........

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
stash's Ogers female .............close to flowering.........

gracias amigo........:tiphat:

ganj on.........

damn.....upside down pic....any help for this 'ol goat.....

Last edited:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
another stash oger female.......

this gal getting dolled up early on ...........

gracias senor stash........:tiphat:

ganj on.......

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
I got root aphids in some newly purchased soil and I treated it with organic and synthetic pyrethrins. the treatment seems to have killed the bugs but also severely stunted my oger kush females including root balls. things are recovering nicely and i'll post when I get thru flower.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
appreciate Emp..........

here's to gettin' em clean and finished idiit..........I been dealing with thrips.......along with vermin........

have fertilized with two nice males.................so hopeful on seed........

Oger on...........