What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd x cherry bomb....

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She’s at about 3.5 weeks
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Very nice looking girl you have there Mello...

I’ve got some ECSD x blueberry seeds that I’m getting antsy about popping...

Please keep us posted buddy...!!!...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for posting this up mf.. was thinking about this cross the other day as i was sorting out some seeds.... i also crossed the CB to the 'dna' cut of sour diesel (or that was what it was called at the time... it grew like an OG )

so i'll be interested in how this goes... i was thinking of taking one of the crosses to F2

VG

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I’m hoping to harvest sometime right before Christmas. Some frost is starting to set in now.

VerdantGreen I got these, the dna sour and chem d crossed to CB!
You also hooked me up with Black Forest f2’s too, can’t remember the lineage on those, which I usually keep a detailed list of that sort of thing.

I’ll update every other week on these till fruition!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I’m hoping to harvest sometime right before Christmas. Some frost is starting to set in now.

VerdantGreen I got these, the dna sour and chem d crossed to CB!
You also hooked me up with Black Forest f2’s too, can’t remember the lineage on those, which I usually keep a detailed list of that sort of thing.

I’ll update every other week on these till fruition!

Thanks, i will be interested in how it goes !

(Black Forrest is Vietnamese black crossed with reeferman's cherry Bomb - by the rev who used to be (maybe still is) at UDG canadian site.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any plans to try the dna sour x CB mellowfello? i think that cut was i'd as the original diesel some time later.. but i may be remembering it wrongly :)

it'd be interesting for sure to see the two of them.. i made so many of these small batch crosses a few years back.. but i was so busy making them i didn't have time or space to grow many of them out....

now i'm trying to grow out everything but it slows things right down.

VG

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early on she’s smelling musky. I’m liking it, no floral or fruity smells.
I’m thinking of cracking some of the chem d x cb, maybe the dna sour too.
Here she is 1 day shy of 6 weeks
picture.php

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
60 days, just over 8 weeks
I’m thinking she’s gonna need 12 weeks to ripen all the way. So harvest should be right around Christmas

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, she looks like she has a while yet for sure !... fattening up nicely though...