What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunset Sherbet x Kona Sunset and Flashbang x a5hazebx x flashpoint

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’ve started this thread to Document my current grow of hammerhead seeds... I’ve had the seed for 3 days and I’ll flower all of them right here... I soaked the beans in a shot glass and placed them in a damp paper towel to get some nice tails to plant... I purchased these beans on GLG Genetics and I’m a totally Independent grower... I do things my Own way and have been wanting to run some of hammers gear forever... let’s see where they take me.... I’m so excited

Aspenou812

Veteran
Oh wanted to mention... I had a 100% germination and all the seed looked healthy thus far... I’m really excited about doing some bean runs for myself finally... y’all have a nice day and I’ll update every time something changes maybe once or twice a week updates

Akss

Whats up sunshine. I found it heres a little bumpski lol. Been wanting to get my hands on some of hammers gear for a while also. I think that time may be coming soon... Good luck...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Whats up sunshine. I found it heres a little bumpski lol. Been wanting to get my hands on some of hammers gear for a while also. I think that time may be coming soon... Good luck...

You should get on GLG and grab some... everything I have grown or smoked has been straight fire... Hammer knows his shit..

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have an update OTW... they are doing good and growing great with 100% germ rates on these twenty seeds

Akss

You should get on GLG and grab some... everything I have grown or smoked has been straight fire... Hammer knows his shit..

Im a patient man. He teased me with something i want lol which isnt available yet. But who knows maybe ill order something before that im always looking...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Im a patient man. He teased me with something i want lol which isnt available yet. But who knows maybe ill order something before that im always looking...

Hammer told me that he kept 25 out of 50 packs of the Flashbang x A5haze x Flashpoint that I have and he hasn’t seen plants like them sense the 80s.. Knowing Hammer I don’t take that lightly... these are gonna be nice...

Aspenou812

Veteran
10 inch update

10 inch update

All 20 of the plants are closing in on the 10 inch mark.. I’ve started using the fem technique and topping to force growth hormones out to the branching and manage heights for a uniform canopy... I have 36 total plants in the room 20 are hammerhead genetics... and these are beautiful plants with strong stems