What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Led in the moment ? Fluence ? Lumatek .....?

sshz

Every manufacturers claim I've seen has been over stated when independently tested.........every one!

sshz

Thanks. It was a great grow, especially for my 1st time with LED's. Still waiting for my final numbers as things finish drying but it will probably fall between 100-105 oz. I love the lights, if I had to do it over, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat. They paid for themselves in the 1st grow. As a 35 year HPS grower, I can't help but think, "where have you been my whole life?"....... LOL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all customize how many diodes of ea color gets used to create there spectrum.. Some vendors like Scyneled lets us customize the spectrum itself. They all use Samsung top bin 301b diodes. There are a few that don't but IMO no need to look at those,there usually cheap. As long as the vendors use quality diodes with a good spectrum I doubt you would fail using there led. Price, form factor, PPFD, Wattage are all things to consider. China makes most if not all than ads vendors logos.

Last edited:

sshz

I have 2 Exhale CO2 bags in the room BUT to control the heat, I run exhaust 24/7 so no CO2 basically. I can't even imagine what the room would have produced with CO2.......

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Eyeing that think gro Model H.... a little more expensive but miami mango slangs them and I dont mind giving him my business... gonna pull the trigger on one this week to slap in my new 5x5 tent!!!!

Klompen

HLG's QB96 doesn't use Samsung diodes. It seems most likely they are using Lumiled Luxeon chips. The power handling range on them is much better than on the Samsung chips, and fixture efficacy is comparable on paper(plus everyone seems to rave about them)

Price is a concern when you can get the same results with a cheaper light. There's very little differences in build quality. Most use the same Samsung top bid diodes. I wouldn't consider any that don't.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HLG's QB96 doesn't use Samsung diodes. It seems most likely they are using Lumiled Luxeon chips. The power handling range on them is much better than on the Samsung chips, and fixture efficacy is comparable on paper(plus everyone seems to rave about them)

Where did you locate that info? I tried but none list what kind they are.. Maybe small leds like that don't matter. They def use top bin 301b in all there best boards.

Latest posts

Latest posts