What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Led in the moment ? Fluence ? Lumatek .....?

scarafino

Hello the team i would like replace my hps per led but the lot of brand in the market now and i want the best !

What do you think is the best ?

Fluence spydrx ? Thinkgrowled H ? Fluence Spydr 2p ? Spectreled ? Lumatek Zeus 600 pro ? other ?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You 100% sold on Led? Have you looked into lec? Im no expert on led whatsoever I just love the sunsystem 630s. Seeing higher quality, more yield and faster ripening with 370 less watts per overhead. We see 4+ lbs from 1260 watts. Its hard to beat.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello the team i would like replace my hps per led but the lot of brand in the market now and i want the best !

What do you think is the best ?

Fluence spydrx ? Thinkgrowled H ? Fluence Spydr 2p ? Spectreled ? Lumatek Zeus 600 pro ? other ?

There are many high quality LED vendors today. All use the same Samsung diodes. The only difference is there light spectrum's and wattage. I like HLG Diablo 650 and GC ROI-E720.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are many high quality LED vendors today. All use the same Samsung diodes. The only difference is there light spectrum's and wattage. I like HLG Diablo 650 and GC ROI-E720.

A few HLG 650 R's on the way,called them directly and got 15% off.
Dimmable all the way down to 60 watts.

Almost went with the growers choice 720

sshz

420giveaway
You 100% sold on Led? Have you looked into lec? Im no expert on led whatsoever I just love the sunsystem 630s. Seeing higher quality, more yield and faster ripening with 370 less watts per overhead. We see 4+ lbs from 1260 watts. Its hard to beat.

I got 101 oz (over 6 lbs.) from 1290 watts with two Gavita Pro 1700e LED's........

sshz

420giveaway

The strain was Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm"........ I did not trellis them, didn't have to. They stayed very short because of the LED's, I pinched them once and defoliated often. Here's pic's of both sides to the room.
Most of the plants weren't above 2 1/2 feet tall. You can find the entire grow, start to finish, over at T H C Farmer in the grow diaries.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 101 oz (over 6 lbs.) from 1290 watts with two Gavita Pro 1700e LED's........

Right on! Slightly more than 2g/w, that's good but quite common for a dialed in strain under LEDs in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing.
Nice work!
CC

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
i can offer you QB LeD from Germany with cheaper as Gravita

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84028&pictureid=2074682&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84028&pictureid=2064377&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The strain was Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm"........ I did not trellis them, didn't have to. They stayed very short because of the LED's, I pinched them once and defoliated often. Here's pic's of both sides to the room.
Most of the plants weren't above 2 1/2 feet tall. You can find the entire grow, start to finish, over at T H C Farmer in the grow diaries.

Crushed it bro,very very nice.
As nice as any I've seen , and without a net no less :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Price is a concern when you can get the same results with a cheaper light. There's very little differences in build quality. Most use the same Samsung top bid diodes. I wouldn't consider any that don't.

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
fluence 2i is 2.7 umol

Tested or manufacturers claim?

I ask because ChilLed website says the x-6 light output is 2.81-3.13 umol.

Gavita claims 2.7 with the 1700e pro.

It seems manufacturers claims are exaggerated.

FWIW the ChilLed is made in USA.

I like the sound of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts